Wales - Life in 2011

Thanks Sleepy & Katy. Am feeling better, even though the parcel hadn't made its way back to the sorting office. Will have to wait until Monday to pick it up, whatever it is!

A quick stroll round B&Q to pick up brochures for bathrooms. Then a very blustery walk with the dog and OH. Feet up on the sofa with aching legs - it is so much harder walking through boggy grass and mud. I might even go and get into my PJs - think it is that kind of early evening.

Had my soup and just need to up the water as have been a bit slack on that front today.

Hope eveyone else had a good Saturday x

WOOP WOOP Fabulous weight loss!! Well done :D :D x

I hope you`re feeling better this evening Xxx

Took myself off to bed for a couple of hours early yesterday evening. Up for a short time to watch Biggest Loser USA, then early to bed at half nine. Think I feel better for it. Had a shake, a soup and a bar yesterday. And water, though possibly not enough.

Decent lie in for me today, until half eight, which is a good couple of hours longer than during the week. Took the dog out for a good hours walk, then back to catch up on some TV (OH was still in bed).

Shake just after midday. Plenty of water and coffee. Another long dog walk at 3, then a frozen tetra when we got back. Just watching the footie and debating when to go upstairs for a bath and to do some ironing.

Rock and roll lifestyle here folks :)

Hope everyone has had a good weekend and that the scales have been kind to us (whether we are looking at them or not :))

Sounds like a lovely day...oh to be able to lie in! just can't myself...up at 4.30am then back for a couple more hours and up again at 7ish today.
Hope the parcel is something good hun!
Have a fabulous week
x

Sounds like a lovely day Wales... perfect Sunday. Ah well, back to the real world tomorrow... sigh!

xxx

Wish I could get some sleep, I get really tired, go to bed and then lay there awake for hours, and then wake up loads in the night and even have to get up to use the loo...... ho hum!!

Have a great week, happy Monday xx

Hello all. Much more energy today so the extra sleep really made a difference.

Day 15, the start of week 3 - tetra at work for lunch, soup earlier this evening and just about to go and get a shake. Scales have dropped another couple of lbs, work clothes feel much better, and had a few comments at work. So have a great positive attitude today. I think I have come to accept that this is how it is going to be for at least the next few weeks. Lets hope it lasts.

Even though I cannot wait for the light nights, walking the dog when the moon is bright is lovely by the lakes - except when the swans reflect in the moonlight too and the dog takes off after them, plus takes me with her on her lead! This evening there was a lovely full high moon that had a great moon ring around it - never seen one that clear or big before - was very beautiful. But bring on the lighter nights and mornings when it doesn't feel like home only exists in darkness!!

Hope y'all are having a great week x

Wish I could get some sleep, I get really tired, go to bed and then lay there awake for hours, and then wake up loads in the night and even have to get up to use the loo...... ho hum!!

Have a great week, happy Monday xx

You aren't having too much caffiene are you? I bought some decaff coffee for when I am on CD, otherwise I would be awake all night. It doesn't taste that great. I also reduce my water intake after 8pm, otherwise I seem to be on the loo a lot. I always think about replanning the kitchen when I am trying to drop off and that soon works!! Hope you get a good night tonight x

Morning Wales,

Great news on shrinkage, makes all the difference when our clothes reflect our efforts...and compliments too, that's nice.

I think the decaf thing is def a good idea, i'm doing some reg and towards end of the day decaf (i can't taste the diff), still wake up mega early though, 5.30 today then back to bed, lay staring at ceiling up again 6am!

Your walks sound fab, but oh for lighter evenings...feel like i'm hibernating!

Have a fab week hun
x

Your walks with Ruby round the lakes sound lovely. Like you I can't wait for the lighter days. Winter is way too long for me.

Congratulations on doing so well on CD, I am so pleased for you - and people are noticing as well! That's great. xx

Like Bess, I love the description of the evening dog walks! Sigh. Hope Tuesday is treating you well Wales!

xxx

Hey Wales.
Just dropping by to say Hello as like alot of us havent been around for a while.. ....... sounds like your doing fab.. and wish I had a dog to take for a walk it would push me to do it more!!!
Have a good day x

I could do with a dog to walk too. Perhaps I could 'borrow' one from a neighbour or start a doggie walking service!

If only I didn't work full-time, if only I didn't live in a 2nd floor flat, sigh, if only......... a Jack Russell would be perfect

Hey all, thanks for dropping by. And lovely to see you Curly after all this time, hope you and your family are well.

And anyone is welcome to come and walk the dog anytime you want, she can walk and walk and walk...

Day 16 - hungry-ish, tired-ish and headachey-ish today, but busy at work so the day passed quick-ish.

Tetra for lunch, just had a bar and will have a shake later on.

Scales moving down in the morning but I must be retaining water through the day so the scales aren't moving in the evening. Though I am trusting the diet to do its magic, keeping the faith. Weigh in on Thursday.

Hope everyone had a great day and is having a good week x

oh lordy Wales...weighing in the eve??....! my scales go up lbs n lbs in the evening, I always use morning post-wee weight, otherwise i'm just weighing all the water i've drunk.

Hope you're feeling less headachey today, have a great one!
x

Sending a Wednesday hug for lovely Wales... you are doing great!

xxx

Evening weigh ins? That means that if you get on the scales the following morning it should look great!! That's my kind of weighing! xx You are doing brilliantly - well done! xx

Back