Walked through the door tonight

Angel155

To the local Slimming World group. Not for the first time.

Until last year, I lost 3 1/2 stone when I was living in Cyprus. Since moving back to Germany (hubby in the Army) I have pretty much put it all back on :cry: I could shoot myself for doing it. We arrived here in August, and in September hubby deployed to Afghanistan. Time old vicious circle started. Started to comfort eat because I was feeling down, then started feeling down because I was fat..........and so it went on.

Today as I said, I walked through the doors to SW group. Weigh in was as expected.

Starting weight 16 stone 6 1/2 lbs :cry:

you can do it again .................i lived in akrotiri for 2 yrs .........keep posting on here xx

write down everything you eat in a diary thread ...............we read anything!!!!xx

Hi Angel, welcome to the board and welcome back to the wonders of slimming world! :D

Good luck on this weight loss journey. I'm still in my first official week since "walking through those doors". At least we're all heading in the same direction!

awww Andrea, you did it before honey and you CAN do it again.
Think I'll be spending a bit of time on here too, even though I'm not doing Slimming World my 'diet' is very similar.
Maybe we should start diary threads:grouphugg:

Monchengladbach, but I am originally from Plymouth :)

My hubby was in RAF and was based in Gutersloh, I lived out there for 8 months and loved it.
From Plymouth where abouts...?
I live near Derriford hospital but originally from Nottingham.

Wow not far at all. When we first moved to Plymouth we lived on Lizard walk off Langley cres.
We now live in Thornbury.

Will you be coming back in the future ?

Will you be coming back in the future ?
We were last in Plymouth for half term in February (don't really think much to the new shopping mall at Drakes). I doubt if we will visit again this year, off to tour Europe this summer.

As for moving back, we have no idea.

Back