Walkers Crinkles

carrot_tit

Gold Member
Hmmmm I've just been on lifeline online to find out the syn value of the salt and malt vinegar crinkle. It listed the plain crinkles and the ceddar and onion crinkles which are listed as 8.5 so i went on the syn calculator and according to that the salt and malt vinegar ones are only 2 syns!!!! Surely that cannot be right? If the other 2 flavours are 8.5 and a pack of french fries are only 4 or 5 depending on the size surely they must be more than 2? Anyone have any ideas?

Really? Ah the consultant never mentioned that. Which would explain why i appear to have worked out the syn value for another snack bar incorrectly as well. Good thing i have you guys to ask isn't it!

I've just been on again and realised there is a calculator for snacks! I don't know how i missed it. So according to the snack calculator they're 7.5 that sounds more like it!

Last edited:
There are two calculators apparently - a snackulator and the proper syn calculator. But really for foods like this with no free food allowance you don;t need to use either of them - just work it out using 1 syn for every 20 calories.

Back