Wall-e

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
My littlest has gone crazy over Wall-e and wants to go and see it...has anyone seen it yet, is it good?
XXX:D

not me hun xx

I took my girls last week - i thought it was OK (it doesn't have any funny bit's like shrek etc) but they loved it....although there were loads of questions afterwards from my 7 year old! It's good as the idea is to teach kids about saving the planet by recycling etc etc etc!!
Hope you enjoy it! x

im taking my crew next week

My 6yr old went and she wasnt that thrilled, said it wasnt as good as she hoped it was going to be

ohh i heard it was meant to be the best film.....EVER lol. thats what the tabloids said about it :confused: guess not then ay.

My 5 year old went with Holiday club last week.. the club staff thought that the first 30 mins was great but then it lost the plot sort of thing.. Son wasn't as enthralled as he had been with The Water Horse and other films that he has seen recently so I can't imagine that it is the best film in the last few years. I haven't seen it personally..

i loved it, and i am the biggest kid around!

mmmmmm mot got a good feeling then...my youngest get bored verrrrrrrrry eaisly!!! might have to attract his attentions elsewhere

I saw it and loved it! im going to see it again next week

Haven't seen it but Mamma Mia is fab - My kids loved it.

Took my 7 year old nephew on Sunday he got bored about half way through and fell asleep before the end!!

(wall-e) it got 5 stars in the paper , and my 8 year old has seen it 6 times he said its great lol

Back