Wanna Bee's - TEAM 8

ClareyMary

is back on it...
Team 33 - We need to think of a name! :)

Welcome team members... can you think of any team names? what day will your weigh day be.. :) and do you have any events coming up that are motivating you to lose for??..

:) x

can i join please?

Hey ClareyMary thanks, I've found you. Heres hoping all in team 33 will soon be fat free:)
I will put my stats up next week got appt for Tues. I am looking forward to starting but dreading it at the same time.

Doingitwell thats a fantastic loss, well done. I hope I can emulate you.

Welcome.... Of course you can join Doingitwell :) we are now up to 4 members.. with Caroline hopping on board some point today.. :)

Fatnsad... do you have a name... feel mean calling you by your members name! :) xx

Nearly all aboard...

x

Well good morning ladies hope everyone is doing ok and more importantly motivated for a 100% day!!! I'll make this one quick cos I have to go out and buy a wedding present for my soon to be husband but I will come back later :)

Just a bit of info though, My name is Caroline (well that was pretty obvious but hey :)) and I am 26. Been on CD for 4 weeks now and you can see below that it is the answer I have been searching for for years I just wish I had discovered it sooner then I would have got in the size 10 wedding dress I dreamed of but never mind :)

So is everyone doing SS/SS+?

Clareymary - How does this work when do we have to advise our weigh in's is it a Sunday?

Speak soon everyone

Hey Caroline.. glad you found us :) ... I have to send all your weekly losses for the previous weeks on a Sunday for us to compete in challenges with other teams etc. Think the next one we should prepare for is the October Challenge (not even sure if there is one yet!.. but sure there will be!) which will be a set amount to lose individually but will be an overall amount as a team result.. (sorry that sounds so confusing!! :( )...

But Caroline.. i am a complete novice at this so please could you also become a team leader with me to sort this team out?...

Also we are still missing 2 team members.. so as soon as we are a full team which im hoping by the 1st October we will be... the challenge can start!... :)

xxx

Not a problem as long as you don't mind losing me for about 2 weeks in November while I pop off and get married. But never fear straight back on CD when I return. (might not be 2 weeks because I will be around sort of if that makes sense)

I guess we need a name then any one got any idea's (I have no imagination) Any one have a specific motivation that is a little unique that might help us think of something.

This Might be a stupid question clareymary but what is your real name?

So am I right in thinking that the members we have are:

Clarymary
Caroline (AKA me)
Doing it Well
Fatandsad (Im with Clarymary would love to know your real name so I don't have to use you user name :))

So many questions, incase you are all wondering I am really nosey so the questions will probably keep coming :)

Hey Caroline... my real name is Clare... :) im 27 and live with my Boyfriend (of 9 years) who is a Firefighter...and im a Graphic Designer, i also have an identical twin sister... who was about 3 stone lighter than me (when i started!) so it was more obvious than the average person on the weight difference... she is about 13 stone now... so only 1 and a half stone ish to catch up with her.. :) and keep going to goal!!!

I have a huge family wedding on October 10th.. which me and twiny will be scrutinized more than ever!... so reducing the weight gap between us is brill... i really am determined to try and be in the 13 stone bracket for this wedding... but only think this is going to be possible on my scales (which are about 2lbs lighter than CDC) and after a morning naked weigh!!!... but will be taking a picture of the scales to show you all... :) i was 14.6 this morning on my weigh in.. :)

I have a size 14 Monsoon dress to wear to the wedding that is still a tiny bit tight around the boobs... but think i need to invest in some non-padded bras... :) sure this will help.. and also the fact that i have still 16 days until then... :) will post when i have successfully squeezed into it.. :), also the dress i was wearing on my Birthday on August 2nd was a size 18... so 2 dress sizes down is amazing.. :)

Have had a good SS+ day today... bar for breakfast chocolate tetra for lunch and some tuna in spring water with some cucumber and lettuce... :) is yummy! :)

Lots of water is also the key at the moment!... am glugging for britain!...

Whoops seems i have written an essay!... ah well at least there is nothing else to know about me ! ha! :)

Heres to the new team... and 100% day tomorrow and weekend.. :)

P.S how strong am i... just finished making about 3 dozen cupcakes for the Macmillan Coffee morning at work tomorrow... and i am not even slightly tempted!... so FOCUSED!!!.....

Speak to you soon
xxx

Also Caroline... congratulations on your up and coming wedding... where are you getting married??.. :) bet your excited!!!!... :) xx

Anyone around??? bit quiet on here today?... :( x

Hi Everyone,

hows it going today? not having a fab day myself but I won't bore you with the details.

I did wonder whether you were a twin Clare from your profile picture :). In answer to your question I am very excited about my upcoming wedding it is in Newcastle upon Tyne. Should be fab and I will not worry about CD one bit (too much nice food) cos I only plan on doing this once and I have the rest of my life to diet!

I love Monsoon clothes bet your dress is lush. And on a seperate note I can't believe your boyfriend is a fireman I'm so jealous (probably shouldn't say that with 8 weeks till my wedding but never mind).

Well I off to do some baking so will pop back later and see if anyone is around at all.

Caroline

Hi Everyone,

hows it going today? not having a fab day myself but I won't bore you with the details.

I did wonder whether you were a twin Clare from your profile picture :). In answer to your question I am very excited about my upcoming wedding it is in Newcastle upon Tyne. Should be fab and I will not worry about CD one bit (too much nice food) cos I only plan on doing this once and I have the rest of my life to diet!

I love Monsoon clothes bet your dress is lush. And on a seperate note I can't believe your boyfriend is a fireman I'm so jealous (probably shouldn't say that with 8 weeks till my wedding but never mind).

Well I off to do some baking so will pop back later and see if anyone is around at all.

Caroline

Hiya,

congratulations on your upcoming wedding. How very exciting! You are so right- you only do it once. Have the best day ever!

Sorry you're not having a fab day today. I feel pretty crappy at the moment myself ( not diet related) but that's apart of life. Ups and downs. Your up is coming soon. :)

Take care.

I've not had much time to come on these last few days. At the moment spending a lot of time car hunting as daughter just passed her test and needs a car for college and hubby's car given up the ghost:( They both have very specific requirements so a lot of driving around involved.

My name btw is Ali but Fat n sad is definately me at the moment. I am sad due to having had an absolutely awful year hence the weight gain. I keep hoping things will improve but they just dont:cry:

I am using food as my only source of comfort so not sure how I will cope but have to diet as none of my clothes fit and I can't afford to replace my entire wardrobe.

Caroline congrats on your wedding you must be well excited:)

Clare a firefighter lucky you my daughter and I have a standing joke running about her being "rescued by a hottie mcfit fire fighter" her words not mine lol.

I will probably drive you all mad with a lot of her teenage expressions her and I are very close ( we have had to be this year)

I'm really bad at thinking of names I guess it needs to be inspirational. Hmm on that point maybe I should change my log in name:rolleyes:

I'm not sure what we put in this thread is it like a diary bloggy type thing where we all put anything so we can know where we are all at kind of thing.

hello. can i join?

am having a think on a name.

what about The Grass is Slimmer on the other side

Hello Kelly... and Shanny (think she will over in a min! :) ).... we are now a FULL team of 6!!!... hooorah!... :)

We also are really lucky in we have a complete mix of start dates and weight to loose!...

I am going to find out the details for the October Challenge which will start on Thursday.. :) so i need to know all of you weigh days and i will make a list of weekly losses... :)

Also Kelly... liking that team name!!... does everyone else??..

Ali, i do feel lucky for having a hunky fireman, but feel guilty for being big and hate to think what his FF mates think :(...(he would tell me shut up and that im gorgeous.. but in my head being bigger i dont feel like it!)... think he might have a xmas party... which will defo be worth trying to get skinny for... :) also do you/Daughter watch Greys Anatomy by any chance?.. Mcfitty.. and Mcdreamy and Mcsteamy.. ha!... i am addicted to it! :)

What has everyone been up to this weekend?... i havent done much :( lots of washing and housework.. oh and went on a bike ride today...

xxx

Helllloooo team 33 thanx clare.! well i was going to leave CD but txted my CDC today asking if she will let me ss for a week or so she wants to chat to me first lol so will find out on tuesday.

It was my bday weekend so been out partying which was good, 27 cant believe how old i am now lol.

Well looking forward to getting back on track tuesday just hope she doesnt say no to me.! As im now reached goal but want to push to 10.8 atleast.! xx

Hi Everyone,

Yay full team very exciting :) Welcome to our final 2 members I'm sure the journey will be much easier if we do it togehter! full team should mean we can get our teeth stuck into a challenge. Well my day yesterday consisted of me eating long story but I had no choice but I had an SS+ meal so should be ok (Just a bit of chicken and salad) Hope everyone has had a good weekend and more importantly ready for a good week ahead. Think I might speak to my CDC about maybe doing SS+ sometime's amazing how delicious a bit of chicken and salad was!
Weigh day tomorrow so we shall see how we go.

Caroline

Im excited about starting the challenge.. :)

Shanny... HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) ... join the club on the 27 front! ha!... really want to see some of your before and after pics.. you have done so well!!!.. .:)

Caroline... i have been doing SS+ and it hasnt really slowed the WL down.. and im loving at the moment a whole tin of tuna in spring water and i wrap it up in baby gem lettuce leaves like little wraps... i have it every day!.. got a bit sick of chicken :)

Weigh in on Tuesday and if i lose 4lbs i will get my 2 stone!!... fingers crossed for that!!... :)

Have a brill day tommorow ladies.. and i will post some info about the October challange if i find any....

xx

Back