Wanna Bee's - TEAM 8

hi ladies. sorry i've not been on in the last few days. been back to work since my maternity leave and not been getting home until late. And then I had to leave work early on thursday ass my son was ill and have been cacthing up on sleep as he's been waking up screaming the last 2 nights.

I have my weigh in at 11:30 today so only 25 mins to go. am really nervous about my weigh into. i keep thinking oh i'm not gonna loose anything or only gonna lose really little.

well i'll be back on to report in about an hour or so.

thanks clareymary :)

i will tell you mine - only 2 lbs. :-(

i have stuck to the diet completely since day one and i was a bit disappointed today. water retention it's gotta be.

kelly- i hope your weigh in goes well. i imagine it will go very well indeed! :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well I've lost 7lbs in 6 days. and 2 and a half inches.

my CDC said to me straight away are you constipated and i said yes very. so she reckons there are 5 inches just waiting to drop off.

Ohhh... well done ladies!... that is a total team loss this week of 20lbs... not including Ali (as i dont think she has had her first weigh in yet... !!) that is amazing for 1 week!...

SO PROUD!.. Keep up the good work :) xxx

Well done all on your weight loses:) My first weigh day is wed so will let you know then. I am sticking to ss 100% so if it isn't big i will be so demotivated. I'm expecting the biggest loss the first week as glycogen supplies weigh about 7lb

I am struggling with the water though. I always seem to be in places without a loo. Went to a concert yesterday and the queue for the ladies was a joke no chance without missing the concert. I therefore have a another splitting headache today. Hopefully i will be in ketosis soon and things will start to get easier.

Caroline how on earth do you manage 5 litres:eek: you put me to shame. I've tried flavouring it and got some sparkling but even then a good day is only about 2 1/2 litres. I have coffee tho so thats water too isn't it?

Clare you must be so pleased your dress fits I bet you will make a brilliant impression at the wedding, post up a pic:)
Off to get Sunday lunch a soup lol.

Ohhh Well done!... :) Yay!... good start to our teams status!... Heres to this weeks brill losses!.. :)

Weigh day for me tommorow... then "off plan" wedding weekend to look forward to... but will not be looking forward to the weigh in after it!..eekk

Hows everyone doing??..

x

Also, also if anyone can figure out how to update the thread name to our new team name... would be much appreciated... have tried allsorts.... :(

Also thanks so much Caroline for getting your head around the challange thing...

Shall we set our own October challenge for us all??... what would you like your October overall loss to be?.... im going for 10lbs...:)
xx

Yay well done us:clap::clap: Although it was nothing to do with me lets hope sucess rubs off and my first weigh in wed will help for this week.

Being as I have only just started and am going away for a weekend in the middle I am going to try for an October total of 14lbs

Btw does anyone know can I have coke zero I am being a complete failure on the water front:rolleyes:

Hey Ali...

I have had coke zero whilst ss... but wouldnt recommend it.. it has all sorts of other disadvantages.. like apparently not very good for cellulite... and they reckon you can clean coins using it... so always makes me wonder what its doing to my insides!!!!....

I have always drank tea whilst on this... with skimmed milk.. makes no difference to my weight loss to far and nothing beats a good cuppa and curling up on the sofa... :) also i drink peppermint tea.... then i glug at some bottled water whilst pottering around and on my desk at work.... but does make me feel empty inside....

Good luck for your weigh in... :)

:) xx

Where have you all gone??... need to share my amazing 6lbs loss with you all!!!... CANT BELIEVE IT... wedding this weekend thou.. so am expecting a small gain next weigh in... eeekk :( ... but will deal with it when i know the damage... feel good today!... going to have a super high week!..

How is everyone else??.. anymore weigh ins today?

xx

What??... that's ridiculous!... tell them to get altering!... your going to have alot more off before the big day!...

xx

Well done clare thats briliant :clap: It's my weigh in today :fingerscrossed: its good. I have not broken ss apart from i did have a coke zero last night So should have clean shiny insides now lol.

Caroline I cant believe she told you to put on weight :eek: I guess it would be easier for her as she wouldn't have to alter it. Have you told her by the time of your :character00250: you are going to be even slimmer:)

Well I've done it completed the first week and I've lost 7lbs. Am pleased with that a good start.

I know next week won't be as good as i am going away for the weekend and will be eating. Hopefully the only occassion between now and Christmas when I will have to.

I am so cold today I have just put the heating on even the poor dog is shivering. I am going to heat myself a choc tetra in a minute to warm me up.

I need to update my ticker can't seem to do it though:rolleyes: help.

I've completely redone it and it seems to work ok now.

Also just checked my BMI. I knew I was overweight but was actually verging on obese:(

Now i am overweight ha ha which I thought i was anyway. I so want to eat.My family are having pork chops for dinner yum:sigh: I must be strong i must be strong. I have a dress I've only worn once and want to wear it for new years eve

Back