Wanna Bee's - TEAM 8

Hi girlies!

Well done Clare! Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I agree with you about Caroline's dress. Get to altering. :)

Pleased that we won! Sorry I didn't contribute much last week though. Let's see how I go on Saturday.

Hope you've all had a lovely week!

Hellooooo. Sorry I've not been on. Been unwell and rowan was unwell again too.

well doen on your weight loss claire. and well done team.

i'm getting weighed tomorrow and dont think it will be good. i still have not been to the loo and have taken so many laxatives i think i'll pop to the doctors next week.

Hey ladies....

Have you tried senekot Kelly??... it works for me everytime.. i take it before bed and have a normal movement the next morning...

Plus its natural... whereas some laxatives have sugar in them which then would knock you out of Ketosis... so be careful with your choice..

So looking forward to Saturday now with the Wedding any my small dress!! :) will post some pics on Sunday... :)

Also im excited about eating on Saturday and Sunday... my first "off plan" planned weekend since starting 7 weeks ago.. so going to enjoy it... then deal with the damage next week.

Also have the day off work tommorow... so going to spend the day pampering.. and having my hair coloured and cut at 2:00...

Good luck for all your weigh ins this week.. .and dont forget to post them on her so we can enter them into this weeks challenge...

Caroline, you are going to have to PM me and tell me how you worked out the percentages... the message about it from Butterfly confused me way to much...

Also.... you all need to decide on your October Targets!...??... lets get this weight falling off :)

:) xxx

Heellooo just to let u know claremary im off CD now ive past goal im staying in control so far.!!

Good luck hun will pop on now and then.!! you have come a long way all ready well done.!!!

Shanny what great news. I wish you all the best with your maintenance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have lost only 3lbs this week btw.

:)

Hi Ladies,

We need to put our results in for last week. So far i have:

Doing it well
Clare

Ali I have your weight lose but I need to know your starting weight in pounds to be able to calculate your percentage.

So far we don't have enough results to put a team result up and we need to have them in this afternoon. I don't have a result this week due to having to change my day's and Shanny is at target.

Thanks

Caroline

Good morning Ladies. Well I am back on the waggon today. I had a brilliant weekend away didn't over do it but did eat and drink normally. I guess i won't know the damage until my weigh in on Wed.

Caroline my starting weight was 13.8 my CDC said I should be in the 12's this week which I would have been if I hadn't gone away:(

Still onwards and upwards I have now given myself the hard task of getting back into ketosis again after only a few days of being on it anyway. This time it will be no breaks at all until christmas or my goal will be unreachable.

In a way the weekend provided more motivation, usually I buy mself new jods and other items of clothing but tbh very few of the things I liked were available in my size and those that were just looked hideous. I did manage to get a lovely fluffy fleece though, bought it on the tight side so it should fit perfectly soon :fingerscrossed:

Hello Ladies...

Thanks Caroline for sorting out this weeks results... was slightly hungover yesterday to say the least :(.... wedding was good... only problem was my lovely dress looked nice but i had never sat down in it... and it was quite a boobie dress!... ah well... slightly inapropriate for a family wedding.. but oh well... also i had my hair dyed on the Friday... wanted to get rid of the brassy blonde... so went for a brown hair colour, but it is darker than i wanted... :( so not entirely happy with it... so overall i think my confidence was knocked slightly with feeling exposed and with the different hair....will post a pic...

Hope you all had brill weekends... and good luck for this weeks weigh ins...

Also Shanny congratulations on getting passed your goal!.. and good luck with the maintaining... :)

xx

Well done Shanny for reaching maintenance hopefully one day I will be joining you.

Clare I'm sure you looked great. Everyone must have noticed how much slimmer you were. Shame if you weren't entirely comfortable in the dress that is the type of thing I've done in the past. Notably with a pair of jeans that were way too low at the back when I sat down:rolleyes:

Put a couple of pics on... i just think facially there isnt much difference from my before cd pics to these ones... i think that hairstyle made my face look rounder... ah.. no point in dwelling... it was a lovely day... :) next goals to consider now!... :) whoop! :)x

Thank you everyone im on weight watchers now but really would love to come back to CD and ss cant see my CDC letting me really.! lol as i know weight loss is so much slower.! would like to push to loose 7lbs by christmas.!

Any way i will ring her the end of the month see what she says.
Stay with it everyone we all know CD is the best.!!!xx

It's wednesday already. How is everyone doing?

I am ashamed to say i have just been to my WI and have only lost 1/2lb. I am not suprised tbh as went away for the weekend I am just glad i haven't put any on.

I think I am now back in ketosis again so all I need to do is get a handle on drinking more water and should be all sytems go for a big loss next week. Hopefully into the 12's

How did our team do last week i cant seem to find where the results are. I expect everyone will have a push on for Christmas soon i can't believe how close it is:eek: The weather is lovely atm i actually got sun burnt yesterday afternoon painting one of the barn walls. Still got loads to do before the weather sets in for winter.

Hi Ali,

We didn't have a team result this week because you need to have at least 3 results to enter and we ony had 2. Hopefully next week we should be ok.

I'm doing ok just very busy what with my wedding fast approaching. Very pleased with my weighloss this week pretty much 5lbs off (Can we call it 5 for the challange?) I have my dress fitting a week tomorrow so I have had 6.5 litre's of water today and yesterday. am desperate for a good loss!

Clare

I promise I will let you know how to do the calculations just never had a minute this week so far but I have too do it soon cos next week will be even worse!

Last edited:
Shame about last weeks results and mine for this week are rubbish:(

I reckon you could be right about the new team member. Lets find someone just starting i.e hopefully full of enthusiasm and wanting to post, any takers?:) I'm gonna go looksy in the advertising agency.

Ok i don't think there is anyone advertising on the agency post. I think Wibbly joined a team. Lots of vaccancies tho:rolleyes:

There is a new girl in intro's tho so have asked her to join us hope that is ok.

Btw did you see there is a section for brides to be. I bet they don't have time to go in there much. You must be so excited now it is getting so close:)

I need to get back to my painting have a good day all.

Evening all.... as you can see by my sig... i put on 6lbs this week!.. cant believe it was so much!!... but i think hopfully i have combined my totm bloat with my off plan weekend... so think the next weigh in should hopfully be the 6 off again if not a smidge more... fingers crossed.... and into the 13's...

Plus it sooo wasnt worth it... :( have basically just wasted an entire 2 weeks toing and froing not to mention the money :(

I have lots of things on for the end of the month.. a couple of concerts back to back and my OH birthday night all in a row... and i was planning on coming off plan again for these as i cleverly manged to organise them so close together... but i am going to try my hardest to stay on plan.. and just have a SS+ meal on those days... even thinking about asking the chefs at Pizza Express on one of the nights if i can have a pollo salad minus the dressing, Goats cheese and bread.... then we have a meal planned at Loch Fyne... so i can just have some plain fish and vege... think instead of cheating the plan i need to change what i do to fit it in.. and get to goal quicker...

Sorry for the rant... just needed to clear things out of my head... all jumbled up... :( also thinking of getting a new job so all up in the air at the minute...

How is everyone else doing this week??... and Caroline.. please dont worry about the results thing... if your o.k with doing them im quite happy for you to continue if thats o.k??.. im so rubbish at maths :(

and ohhhh yes new team member would be a good idea... although hope you Shanny keep popping on to let us know how your maintaining!... :)

XXXX

Clare no need to apologise nothing like a good rant:)

I so know what you mean about all the things that involve eating out. I thought I would have a clear run to Christmas but no, it's so hard and I think as Christmas gets nearer its going to get worse.

I think you are right to try and fit into the diet The thing that worries me is the ketosis thing surely every time we eat it knocks us out and then it takes me well into the week to get back in:(

I am so struggling with this I WANT TO EAT arrgh there I've said it. My son had a go at cooking this eve he made a right mess of it, burn't it. It went in the bin The thing is I was the only one who actually would have eaten it. I thought that once you get into ketosis which I am you didn't feel hungry. But I am starving. Please tell me it gets better.

Looks like we don't have a new member yet shall we advertise?

PS my skin is like a prune as I am having so many long baths while the family eat:rolleyes:

Good morning everyone, anyone?

Hope you are all doing well.I have just downloaded a brilliant spread sheet from the forum. I expect you all already have it. Anyway it predicts your expected date of reaching goal. Soooo.....I am revising my goal. I have now decided to aim for 10st 7 before christmas when I reach that I will come off ss and then restart in the new year to loose the what will then prob be the final stone. I used to weigh less than 9st but do not want to be that thin now to stay around 10st would be ideal now at my age.Does that sound like a plan?

I am a bit worried that it won't do my body any good to yo yo my weight. Mindyou looking through the forum there seem to be people who have been on and off CD for years. Is that healthy? I reckon I could end up going down this route:(

Back