Wanna Bee's - TEAM 8

Weigh in all done.. and 4 more pounds gone forever!... making that a massive 40lbs in 9 weeks!... :) and only 2lbs off 3 stone! :)

Hoooorah!.. :)

Hows everyone getting on this evening?

x

Well done Clare you really seem to be in the zone. Looks like you have a tough week now too so good luck with that. Hope my loss is as good not til wed tho.

The new people just starting should boost our team total.

BTW welcome jools and Natalie:)
My november challenge is 14lbs :fingers crossed:

Aargh my daughter has just ordered an Indian. I treated her as its half term but think i will be having a long bath when it gets here (another one)

Hi Ali... arghh an indian!... must resist!.. yep another bath sounds like a good idea!... CSI night tonight :) distraction time!.. :) xx

Good luck for Wednesdays weigh in.. :)

xx

I just watched The Boy In Striped Pyjamas, so so sad :cry: Going to feed my little un shortly then head to bed and prepare for day 3 tomorrow :)

Yep really sad film :( specially i think as you have little ones :(

Day 3 for you tommorow! :) Nearly in "HAPPY" ketosis time for you!.. yay!.. :)

Night, speak to you tommorrow :)

x

Good morning Bees :D Day 3 for me and feeling good so far :)
Got to go out this morning then got eldest daughters settling in session at nursery this afternoon so wont be around much until later.
Hope you all have a good day and glug lots of water xxx

Yep im glugging away :) Sunny day here.. might walk into town on my lunch break and browse some skinny clothes :) Also having nice comments in the office today! which is always a bonus!! :)

x

Ahh nice comments must be good :D

I have got a thumping headache, dont think I've had enough water today so far as we have been so busy out and about. Am I ok to take paracetamol? I am glugging water now but its not going away :cry:

Yep paracetamol is fine, Ibroprofen can sometimes have a sugar coating so be careful of that.. poor you... its really common in the first couple of days before ketosis.

Keep drinking...

xx

Thank you hun, I'm having an early night tonight as I'm feeling miserable and unwell so hoping a good nights sleep will make me feel better for tomorrow x

Hey Girls, how we all doing ??
I am struggleing today, on day 3 :wave_cry:
We are going to devon for the weekend to visit family, big haloween / bonfire party and i was making up the goodie bags for the kids and i didnt even notice until i felt 'funny' that i had been sharing the sweets between the bags and popping one in my mouth :wave_cry: when i finished i felt quite ill, and my OH put it down to me not eating, but i think it was the sugar rush from the sweets :cry:
So if i was on edge of Keto, I am not anymore :cry: will it take me another 3 days to get into keto ??
Dont know what i was thinking :break_diet:

Off for a big bath and early night, feel poo about myself now and need to get today behind me :mad:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh... dont worry to much.. just try and drink lots of water and flush it all out.. might take you another day or so but probably not back to square 1.. just put it behind you... you will still have a great loss this week im sure :)...

drinking lots of water in the first week is the key to speeding things up... :)

xxx

Well hello! I am Claremarys Twin and i have decided to start Cambridge next week so i am going to need as much support as possible!! Can i join please??
:)

Hi there Clares twin:) I must have got it wrong i thought you were the slim twin i am confused now. Big welcome anyway better ask sis if you can join as she is the boss of the bees lol

I had my weigh in today only 4lbs but better than nothing and it is over a stone off since I started. CDC says i am not drinking enough water and I know she is right. I just cant seem to stomach it. I have always hated water:(

I went to see This is it tonight, it was brilliant. If you are an MJ fan don't miss it.I can't believe he is dead he did not look ill at all! He was such a talented and humble man the world is a poorer place without him in it:cry:

Oh and I managed without any popcorn the smell all around me was torture though.

I am still starving all the time and its been 4 weeks now. Maybe its because i am not having enough water but when i do i can feel it glugging around in my otherwise empty stomach ...sigh

Wanna drop and tattymoo you'll probs be putting me to shame soon keep up the good work your doing well.

Nite all. Ali x

Morning ladies Jool stick with it hun!! x Wi this morning 7LBS OFFFFF
boy ami happy now.! Even thou i got back into ketosis within two days.! really quick this time found it a bit hard.Anyway i am now 10.7 feel better and happy.!

Just thinking what im going to do i 5ft 6 and with my height beeing skinny wouldnt look right i still have my curves around my waist,and bum which i want to keep.!hahahhaaha.

RIGHT claire, jools and everyone else stick with the CD honestly

MY DREAMS HAVE FINALLY COME TRUEEEE NOW.!! xx
I would love to carry on poping on i just hope chritsmas doesnt spoil my hard work. never know may be back on CD hahahaha x

Good morning Bees :)
Aw well done Shanny you have done so well, keeps me motivated :D
FatnSad, well done for not giving in to popcorn, I would have really struggled with that. 4lbs is a fab loss :D If you're still feeling really hungry 4 weeks on then I would definitely up the water, will also help you to lose more ;)
wannadrop3st, just draw a line under the sweet eating and carry on. You will be back in ketosis in no time :)
Hi lowela, not sure if there are any spaces on the team now but sure your sis will let you know. Maybe there is a space available now that Shanny has reached her goal?
I had 10 hours sleep last night (first time in 2 years due to kids) and I feel much better for it this morning. I was ready to give up last night as I felt so hungry and miserable but feel better today thankfully :) Am getting stuck into the water now. Cant wait for weigh in on Monday, I hope I have lost at least 6lbs :D

Morning...

:) Well done Ali on your 4lbs off!... defo think you should up your water!... :) you will be suprised at next weeks weigh i think if you did.

Also we have 3 team results to enter this weeks challenge which is fantastic ( i hate missing a week! :) )

Hello Katy!... and yes Ali at one point Katy was the skinny twin... as i was over 3 stone heavier than her... but now i have caught up think she is getting worried!.. ha!..

But i suppose Katy if you want now that Shanny is unlikely to be CD'ing again until after crimbo as she has done so FANTASTIC!!! you can hop on board!... might let you share my lovely team members.. :) but only if your chatty and dont argue with me!...ha! :)....

Half day for me today then off to Brum and concert tonight :) yippee....

xxxx

Ooh what concert you going to?

I understand why we are supposed to drink so much water now, its so that we have to run up and doen the stairs to go to the loo, thats what makes us lose the weight haha :p

Welcome to the team Katy :D

Back