Wanna Bee's - TEAM 8

Hello Bees:) Clare sorry to hear you will be giving up CD for the time being. Hopefully you will be coming back next year. It's a shame as you and your sis now won't be doing it together. Still needs must.This is the problem when you live with someone else. If you were living on your own the entire shopping bill would be just CD so not too unreasonable. The problem occurs because OH's and families obviously still eat and the grocery bill isn't really that much reduced so somehow the CD spending is on top of "normal" expenditure IME anyway.:rolleyes:

Lowela stick at it girl your first weigh should give you added motivation. I find I am struggling, but the weight loss is worth the short term pain hopefully by xmas I will have it licked,as will you:)Although following the food fest that is christmas I know that I will have to go back to CD for a while in the new year and then hopefully go to maintenance.

Jools I am definitely in ketosis as CDC gave me a stick to test. BUT i do still feel hungry even with gallons of water sloshing around (yep I can hear it) I just hope others cant:eek:

The bad breath is a bummer too isn't it. I was talking to my CDC about it last week and she said breath sprays and gum can mitigate it for a short time but if you are in ketosis it will always be there.:( I must remember not to stand too close to people:rolleyes:

Btw Clare I now cant have my weigh in today and my future day will be friday. Do you want me to put up what I weigh on my own scales or wait til friday?

Did anyone see that program the other night on the woman who they were trying to de stress her life? It made me really angry she had a great life they should have picked someone who was having it really tough.I had to laugh her life was a walk in the park compared to mine. It was scarey how they said this stress was likely to shorten her life and put her at higher risk of heart attack stroke etc. My hubby's already had a major stroke and nearly died this year despite being very fit and healthy, it came completely out of the blue. He was putting in some new windows and working as an IT contractor one day and boom. He picked me up from the Royal Marsden (yea another story) and then collapsed.So If anything happens to me we would be well and truly sunk:( Hmm sorry rant over I've just watched it as I sky+ it!

Just make every day count girls you know the saying lifes a ***** and then you die. Still at least we will be slim one less problem in life:)

Diet wise I feel great, its other stuff getting me down today :( I just made my babys face bleed by taking off her tube dressing :cry:I'm feeling a bit down that she cant explore her hands as we have to keep mitts on her permanently so that she cant pull her tube out so am having to try decide whether we should have the tube put into her stomach instead of through her nose. Sorry to moan, I'm sure your day is hard enough without listening to me whinge :eek: God, if thats all I have to worry about right now I should be grateful really shouldnt I!!
I hope you're feeling ok, just remember, drink drink drink, shrink shrink shrink :p

Sorry Ali, we must have posted at the same time.
I didnt see that programme but I hate watching stuff like that as it annoys me that they choose certain people who have no stresses in life! Its like that programme that was on not long ago about rich people giving poor people money and the 'poor' people had more money than we do a month but I wouldnt class us as poor!
Sorry about your husband, is he ok now? Must have been a really worrying time for you xx

hello folks sorry about my lack of posting i went awol food wise the past week and im so pee'd off with myself :( so as of now thats me back on track i wanna be at target for my 30th so here goes :) xx

Rainbow - i LOVE your saying "A year from now you may wish you had started today."
that has really spurred me on - as its soooo true~!

Im really hungry today!! when i finish work im just gonna have my shake then a bath then straight to bed!

Im really missing chewing!!! does anyone else get this??

i want to do a countdown of days - how do i get more stuff under my signature? and also how do i get a profile picture??

lowela, I think the more posts you do the more space you get in your signature. I dont know how many posts you need to have to be able to put an avatar on but think it might be 50.
Hi rainbow, glad you're back on track. Good luck trying again x

morning team :) good luck to you all today on sticking with this diet xxx

Thanks rainbow. I realised this morning that I only had 2 of my packs yesterday (my 2 year old spent most of yesterday throwing up so I was really busy). So, do I have 4 today to make it up or just keep yesterdays missed one as a spare?

Hope everyone is doing well. Lowela, how are you feeling today? I know you were feeling quite rubbish yesterday so hoping ketosis has kicked in for you today.

I'm not up to much today, waiting for new table and chairs to be delivered. My 2 year old seems a bit better today but is still really quiet and withdrawn so think I will keep her off nursery today and see how she is tomorrow x

Well we have been lying around on the settee all day today as my eldest isnt well. I havent had as much water as I usually would although I have had 2 litres so far so doing ok.

I still have 2 shakes to have today so will have soup at around 6pm and then a shake at 8pm-ish. I dont feel hungry at all, hope I'm not coming down with this bug my daughter has :(

Hiya

well its bonfire night and im trying to fit this into a busy night at work...

Im feeling soooo much better today than yesterday - really focused to and full of beans!! I have only had one shake so far as my plan is to have one on my break then have one in the middle of the night to keep me going. (i normally graze through a night shift!)

Fingers crossed its not too hard! drinking lots of water today and im feeling like ive lost weight - i can see it in my face a bit?

Sorry to hear your daughter has been sick tatty moo - i hope she is back to normal soon and you dont get the bug!!

How is everybody today??

x

Hi all, another day nearly done:) Jools sorry your daughter not well hope she feels better soon there seems to be a lot of viruses around at the moment:( Clare hope you are feeling better too.

Lowela I miss the chewing too:rolleyes::) I have the porridge which if you make it thick has to be eaten and chewed. I think soon you will be allowed bars, unfortunately all of them make me feel really sick but a lot of people like them.

Rainbow glad you are back on track. Clare did i tell you I've had to change my WI day and now go on fridays so no result for yesterday. Am going tomorow so will let you know then. It should be good as had a couple of extra days ha ha.

We should do well with our results this week :D

I'm going to get porridge on Monday as I miss the chewing action too but dont know if I will like the bars. May get one to try though.

I cooked my husband a chicken curry for his tea, oh my God did it smell good! I was so tempted just to have a wee taste when I was cooking but I managed to resist ;)

Hey Girls,
How we all doing ??
I have been mega busy at work, which is good :) Across the office the accounts girls have cracked open the biccies and choclates.... its not xmas yet is it :confused:

Our office still has the air con on and its blumming freezing :sigh: which makes it difficult to drink the water.... so i have to wait until its room temperature before i can drink it :sigh: so i am struggleing at the minute with the water.... any ideas ??

Well i hope you are all having a fab bonfire night :cool:

Speak to you all tomorrow, be good girls :flirt2:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey ladies.. will properly check in tommorow... but still blimming ill.. :( which is so rubbish :(.... anyway.. yes Jools we are going to kick this weeks challenges butts!... and i think slimmer of the week is heading your way!.. whoooop :) xxx Good luck for weigh in tommorow Ali :) xx

Ooh that would be fab for my motivation! :D I hope you feel better soon Clare xx

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow Ali :)

Wanna Be, cant you get them to turn off the air con now? Its blimmin freezing :eek:

Heading to bed in a min, so tired today. Night all and hope you all have a good day tomorrow xx

Wannabe why dont you try having a cup of boiling water then wait for it to cool like you would with a cup of tea and drink it up - it sounds a bit weird but its fine once you get used to it.

Im dreading tomorow as the start of the weekend!! the weekend if im off work normally means eating and drinking whatever i want!! Me and my OH are staying in tomorow with a dvd - but would normally consume a bottle of wine and a yummy tea whilst watching!! aahhh!
And then i have a party on sat night - i cant drink so thinking of having sparkling water in a tall glass with a straw and just telling people ive got vodka lemonade!??

Its the weekends that I struggle with too Katy, you sound like you do the same as we usually do here at weekends. Good idea about the water in tall glass thing :)

I have woken up today with sore throat and ears so looks like a dreaded cold is going to get me :cry:

Hope you all have a good day xx

Gah I just ate 2 silverskin pickled onions while making my daughters lunch :break_diet:
I havent had any slip ups until now so I am so annoyed with myself :sigh:

Ohhh dont worry Jools... just get glugging the water... and have a pamper night to take your mind off it... will make no difference at all... just try and move away from that down point. :)

xxx

Hi Team,

Well today is my worst day so far - i got home from my night shift this morning and walked into the house which smelt of toast! i could of just given up at that point - i honestly was like - what is the point! there has to be easier ways of doing this??

Had a shake then went to bed for the morning and hoped that i would feel better when i woke up but i dont at all! im going to have a small amount of chicken tonight just to have some sort of taste in my mouth - and it wont knock me off and may be the thing that keeps me going??

Monday is my weigh in - i HAVE to make it that far!!! aaaahhhhhh! :(

Back