wanna see some pics?

wellandgood

Silver Member
Im finally feel brave enough to show you my pics. Although Im currently on CD, I started here with LT and would like to share my progress with the friends Ive made on the LT fourm. Have a look at the photo album.... Still have a long way to go but will post more after another 30lbs down...

:wow: Check you out, what a difference :D. You're looking great hun, keep up the good work.

My goodness, what a difference! Keep up the good work xx

thanks so much everyone. Your all looking pretty good yourselves. pics are always motivating arent they?

Hi Wellandgood, the difference in your photos is amazing, no wonder you are smiling in the 2nd one. I love to see photos of how people look at weights I have yet to achieve, it really spurs me on. Thanks for posting them, perhaps given time I will do the same.
Doirin

Well done, an amazing difference after only 8 weeks! Keep it up!

You are looking fabulous, even now. Best of luck on the rest of your journey, I'm sure it wont be long before you are where you want to be size-wise!

You look so great! There's a real size difference already, you should be very happy with that. The best thing is that you are smiling and look so much happier in the second pic and so you should be!

Im finally feel brave enough to show you my pics. Although Im currently on CD, I started here with LT and would like to share my progress with the friends Ive made on the LT fourm. Have a look at the photo album.... Still have a long way to go but will post more after another 30lbs down...

Wow you look brilliant and I love your top-nice and colourful
Well done chick x :):)

Back