Wannabe SkinnyMins

Hello! Well I can't say that food wise it's been a good week, but I have bought a house, well obviously it's at the early stages but offer accepted at least, so i can chill out a little! You two are so good, I wil be more active on here now I can stop researching all to do with buying a house! Still haven't weighed myself (will try to tomorrow) but ran 7km monday all at once, so was really pleased with that! Going to the gym tomorrow after work, plan is weetabix for breakfast, cous cous for lunch and spaghetti bolognese for dinner!

How are you two feeling then?

Just bought the magazine, hopefully give me a bit of inspiration to get motivated!

Congrats on the house.

I'm having a rubbish week, lots of naughty snacks for a sugar boost. Cj has chickenpox & has been awake most of the night for the last 4 nights. I'm do tired I can barely focus on keeping my eyes open never mind making healthy meals.

I thought the magazine was quite good this month lots of things I fancy trying.

Hope your exercise pays off Hannah, you certainly do enough of it.

I'm fed up of wishing my life away. I don't want to put things off until I am slimmer. It's stopping me from being happy. I have to get my act together! It's not fair on my lovely bf - I'm pretty much taking everything out on him, which has to stop, because I really don't want to lose him. Going to the gym tomorrow to weigh myself, so will update the total damage in the morning. Aww Kerry I hope CJ is ok! Chicken pox sucks!!

good luck for tomorrow! Sue how has your week been?

I put on another 2lbs so that is me back up to 178lbs. While I'm really fed up with how I look & feel I can't seem to stop. I ordered pepperoni pizza with cheesy bites crust which was a large pizza and I ate nearly the whole pizza. I didn't even enjoy the pizza but kept stuffing it down anyway. I can make excuses about I'm tired or stressed or having problems at home etc etc but that is what they are. Excuses. I didn't expect it to be easy losing weight but I really didn't expect it to be do hard either. I just want to cry at my behaviour.

Cj seems to be ok with the pox through the day. Nights are s different matter though so I haven't had a huge amount of sleepvover the last week. Just got a text from my boss to say the see one I nanny for now has pox as well. Let's hope she is ad easy going with it as cj is in the day.

You sound up & motivated Hannah, good luck for this week & weighing in tomorrow. It might not he as bad as the scales say as they are different scales. Just start fresh tomorrow. When is the entry date for the house? Tell us about it. How big, foes it need work or can you move straight in etc.

Sue how are things you have been very quiet.

Hope you both have a hood day, on off to the shop

Hello! Well like I promised went to the gym and weighed myself, now bearing in mind I had my gym clothes on and was dripping in sweat I weighed 173lbs, so haven't quite put all the weight back on, but does mean I have now got 33lbs to lose grr!!!

So today has been good!
B-nothing
L-jacket potato with tuna and light salad cream (probs around 6 syns had a lot of it)
D-will be a heinz soup can 4.5 syns
Not much healthy stuff but will stuff some fruit in there somewhere!

Exercise wise today has been great!! Went to the gym for 45 mins did 20 mins on cross trainer, back and bicep weight training with 3kg dumbells and then 5 mins on rower. THEN i went on a 8km (5.5 miles) run!!!!!! Woohoo!!!

House is amazing 3 bed terrace, quite close to my mums house! Lovely garden with fully grown shrubs! The house needs no work what so ever and is perfect! Hopefully should be able to move in at end of July!!!

Im feeling motivated, and it's going to stay!!! Come on Kerry we can do it!!! Lets have a great week and a loss next week!

Sue where are you?? I hope you are well and still chipping off the weight!! :)

hi guys,

well my week food wise has been ok and even started doing a zumba game on the wii so been doing that at least 30 mins everynight and oh my does it make u sweat lol

we went out on sat and brought loads of new things for the house to make it look more like are own lol got loads of lovely new things

I have prob went over my syns a wee bit on sat but not by much lol i hope

but I have had a dogdy tummy all week, very bloated and just feel like am hungover the whole time not good at all, so had a sneak peak and the scales say I have gained 1.5lb so am hoping that changes by tomorrow cause I def have not done enough to have that gain

yesterday I had

B - 1 x weetix (hexb) strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, milk (150ml from hexa)
L - cabbage, onion, mushrooms, green beans, chop, potatoes
D - 3 x rivta (hexb), lean ham, pineapple and pickles
snack - cheese and onion crisps -7 syns

so deffo didnt go over syns ysterday so am hoping tomorrow will show a def story :(

dont worry about ur gains, I think sometimes we need to go through times like that in order to know we really want to lose weight and change the way we think

like yesterday all I wanted was a burger king or kfc or something bad, I walked over to the kfc and just turned round again my bf just laughed and said come on we will have dinner now but well done lol was tough tho

think am going tonight for a gain :(, feel awful

am feeling really demotivated at the min, just feel like whats the point, I keep putting everything on hold to lose weight, like simple things like going to the cinema, going out with friends cause I no there will be unfriendly sw foods, and I just feel like whats the point we only live once

I just dont think I have the right frame of mind anymore and I dont no what to do, If I have a gain later I think that will be the end for me lol I just dont have any will power left

does anyone else get like this? any tips what I can do ? :(

really need some help :(

Aww hun, we all get like that. just look at my last 2 weeks. Don't give up. If u have a gain later it will be from your weekend away catching up not the last week.

Don't put life on hold. Go to the cinema & take grapes or some cheerios snack a jacks etc. Make your own sw crisps. Water or diet coke. Meals o.ut are boring when you choose a salad all the time so have something u fancy & syn it then be careful for the rest of the week. I know its tough but you are so close to target, font give up now. Big big hugs. You can do this x

thanks kerry, I know I think am just getting really bored and need it to happen like yesterday and be a target and I no the hen weekend and wedding are getting so close and dont think I will make my targets for them which is so annoying,

I dont no what to do, to get myself back on track again, I am eating food and veg and eating everything measured and planned,. just dont no what to do to get the last pounds off

How did you choose your Target weight? Maybe you need to look at that and see if it is realistic for you. How do you feel about your weight st the.moment? Are you happy or do you feel you need to lose dome more? Also the closer you get to target the harder it gets and the losses do slow down. Maybe you need to start upping the exercise you do, drink more water, try dome speed soup.

I know its all about how we feel & not what others think but you look great in the photos I've seen. Have a chat with your consultant & tell her how you feel, that's shy she us there. In the meantime we are here for you.

I'm being a pig today & have done nothing but eat. It's all on plan but I feel really full & quite sick yet I'm still looking for something to eat. It's that sort of thing I need to stop. I have made Thai chicken cakes for dinner, should be interesting. I'm also going to make some lentil soup. Yum.

How's it going for you Hannah?

oh they sound lovely kerry, I think am just getting to bored with the food am eating and maybe not eating enough if that makes sense

like today lunch was 3 slices of ham and egg, loads of lettuce, tomatoes, celery, pepper and cumcomber, think am just getting borde with it., so I pulled out all the recipes from the mags and have decided that I will make some new food keep me excited :), I will get weigh over with tonight and whatever happens happens

I just like the thought of being in the 9 stone area, even if I could get another 7 lb off am not happy at being 10 stone 11 1/2, I still feel I look to heavy, am a size 14 would love to be a 12 :)

a well may just keep trying, I have tried the speed soup but because of my ibs it can send my tummy nuts and I only lost like 1/2 the week I done it

Hannah how are u getting on? at least now u can keep an eye on ur weight at the gym

Kerry well done for sticking to the free foods :)

Lol sue,you wanna take thy praise back? I just are the kids curly wurly. Oops. Think I needed something sweet.

See how you go tonight & ask C for help. I get fed up when i eat the same stuff over & over. Maybe you need to add some bread to that lunch. Are you using all your syns? Try writing everything down & how u feel when u eat ( did you enjoy it r u still hungry what could have made it nicer etc) bit of a pain but might work.

I will try that thanks kerry ur a real help :)

lol a curly wurly is only 6 syns so dont worry ur fine

am deffo going to write everything down again

I am going back into two minds weather to go to class or not lol I just dont want to give my 3.5 stone award back

You need to go to find out. You may have lost or sts. It's better to know & you will always get that award back. You may get a mice surprise. Then when you get home write down a menu plan for the week with totally different foods. Do u have a microwave st work? Maybe you need something more substantial than salad at lunch.

I think ur right kerry, not dont have access to mirco, but we have a canteen, I could maybe buy a baked potato everyday altho the would be like 3.00 extra a day

may tuna pasta salad for lunch would be better or some ryvita

am going to look through all my recipes and pick some out and make them :) hopefully that will kick start me again

thanks for the advice kerry sorry if am going on abit :)

Your not going on, thats why we come on here. For support. Pasta salad is a good option as is rice ( you could make a sort of paella & eat it cold). Good luck tonight, I have my fingers crossed for you x

Sue please keep focused! Please please please don't make the same mistake I did. Keep your food interesting and start eating more for lunch like add some cous cous or pasta! (as Kerry suggested! started writing before reading it all tut tut) Don't go off track because once lost it's really tough to get that mentality back! Well done for the kfc (whereas I just went straight into a kfc sat) so congrats on that! Keep it up! The weight will continue to come off, just maybe a little slower than you'd like right now, but it will go.

Kerry don't worry about a curly wurly! I used to have one with hot choc! Lush!

Good luck tonight Sue and just keep focused and optimistic! You have come so far!! We are very proud of you! Real role model!

On another note (I've tried to attach what I mean but not sure if it worked), the advert that is on minimins at the moment is really annoying me. The one that says "Failed again?" feel like crying every time I see the damn thing! But no I'm not going to just give up and have surgery so bugger off! It's a hard enough process without having the words failed again in my face everytime I sign on. Grrr. Sorry about that!!

Hope you are both well!

Hannah I read another post earlier that was complaining about the advert but thats not on mine lol my adverts are coco pops and something about how celebs lost weight lol but that is shocking for a weight loss program and thats on ur screen would do anyone head in

well I put on 0.5lb, so could have been worse, I came home and had a frozen pizza for dinner (half), 2 slices of garlic bread and a handful of chips lol but am back on track, have everything planned for tomorrow

Breakfast - weetibx x 1 (1/2 hexb) 100 ml milk (hex a ) grapefruit, strawberries and blueberries
snack - yoghurt
Lunch - pasta, tuna, peppers, celery, cucomber, mayo (1/2 syn), 2 x ryvita (1/2 hexb) 1 x cheese triangle (part of hexa)
Snack - apple
Dinner - cottage pie with cabbage and green beans

do u think this sounds ok

I will love to have a fairly good loss next week, but am going to try and stay on track anyway :)

come on girls we can do better :)

Back