Wannabe SkinnyMins

That's not too bad sue & you sound much more positive now. Menu for tomorrow.looks good decent amount of food there. Remember to use more syns though.

Well I had the chicken cakes & to be honest I thought they were tasteless which makes no sense at all. Ended up having some sweet chilling sauce with them then also had snack a jacks do am over my syns for today. Will just cut back tomorrow. Am so hungry today, bit can't face any more fruit. Might just go to bed to stop me eating anything else.

Have a great day tomorrow.

What ads are you talking about? O usually use my phone so not sure if that's why I don't see anything?

That's not too bad sue! Roll on next week!

Kerry you are glad you don't deere the ads! Just advertising banner that says failed again? You should stop wading your time during and just get surgery (not those precise words but thats the general message).

Come on girls lets sort ourselves out! :)

thats it come on everybody motivated : WE CAN DO THIS :)

may take a while but we can do this lol

I will have syns, tryiing to stick to 10 per day so might have a curly wurly later and a cuppa

am going to sit and look through all my recipes later and pick a few to make this week ones I havent tried before and if there not nice a well lol might even try a dessert well see how the funds go cause more than likely I will have to but everything

I have another 11 weigh ins before my friends wedding and 16lb to lose, so hopefully I can average out as 1.5lb a week and I will be well sorted :)

whats everyone else plan for this week?

I'm planning on going to the gym tonight!

I've got around 8 weeks until I move into my new house, I'd love to feel happy with my body then. My bf hasn't seen me with no clothes on since the weight came back on, so I am sort of dreading that aspect. The only way to overcome it is to work damn hard and sort myself out. I don't think I'll be at 10 stone when I move in, but it would be nice to at least be 11 stone? When I first started slimming world I lost my first stone in 4 weeks, so I am going to do that! So I am determined to be at least 11 stone when I move in! 1 stone 5 pounds in 7 weeks...

Sue I think that's a great idea to look back over recipes, especially ones you used to love but haven't made in a while!!! I can't wait until I can cook my own food again!

1.5lbs a week, you can easily do! Lets all keep motivated!

So Sue, this week you want 1.5lbs? Kerry how much are you aiming for? I think I am aiming high this week with 5lbs, seeing as though it's like my first week, properly eating good again!

Am planning on going to the gym, tonight, tomorrow and once at the weekend! And I am also going for a run Friday!

Eating wise today, had weetabix with skimmed milk and artificial sweetener, lunch will be heinz weight watchers soup, snacks are 2 apples, banana and strawberries and dinner will be...who knows whatever mum plates up lol

Hope you two are well! :D

I'm aiming for 3lbs this week.

Sue check out dome of the recipies on the slimmingeats website. I will have a think and recommend some for you. What do you not like eating and I will avoid those recipies.

I'm so fed up being stuck in the house with pox ridden kids. I would love to get out for a walk. Hopefully tomorrow.

Work hard ladies

I like anything really lol but my other half doesnt like fish so would be good if I could make a meal for both of us and eat the same thing lol

ohh u girls are going for high numbers, this is helping me to stay on track :) hopefully we can all do it

awk is cj still sick, thats awful, its been ages now

Cj is fine now but the wee one at work is now coveted in spots. Should be able to get out this weekend.

I will send you some suggestions later sue & if you fancy any of them I will send the recipies (or tell you where to find them). Easier to type on the laptop. I find if I eat the same things over & over then I get bored and fall into bad habits.

Yes I'm aiming high. I need a couple of big losses if I'm going to hit Target on time.

Hehe girls you would have just laughed your head off at me!!!

At work there is a box sized kitchen and for the two and a half minutes it took to heat my soup up, I ran on the spot and in little circles lol!!!!! So glad no one came in! :D

Lol go Hannah. I spend ages at work just running up & down the stairs. Kids look at me like I've lost the plot ;-)

lol check you to out, I used to walk up and down the 5 flights of stairs at work for half and hour every lunch, but its so embarssing cause once I get to the bottom of the stairs I just turned right round and walk back up, loads of ppl have commented things like oh no did u forget ur coat lol

well I ate everything I had in today and I am starving lol but dont have anything else, might go to shop and but a banana

think I will do my zumba dvd later to :)

Hehe that's a really good idea! I've got 3 floors in my building (trust me to be on the 3rd) and the stairs are really steep and wrap around the lift, so there's 3 sets of stairs for each floor. They kill everyone! But I never use the lift! Maybe I should get walking up and down them for half hour!

Yes go get your banana! And drink water! How much have you been drinking recently?

Definately do the zumba dvd, my parents have got something for the wii for zumba, some accessory, maybe ill give that a whirl sometime soon!

thats what am doing zumba on the wii its so good

I have been trying to drink at least 1 -2 ltrs of water a day, today I have had one litre of water, small cup of hot water and lemon and am now drinking a tin of coke, but will try and drink another litre of water before I go home :)

you should deffop try the zumba its so good

Good good! Try and keep it up to the 2 litres mark!!!

Yeah I will give the zumba a go! I haven't been to class in ages, it's funny how all of a sudden £5 a week seems extortionate!! I think I am living off of £5 a month at the moment!!

Had my weight watchers hearty vegetable broth soup! It's so yummy, has the same taste as heinz normal veg soup! So I love it! Don't know what's for dinner yet but I definately going to the gym! Woohoo!

oh how many syns is in that soup, I love tinned soup but never eat it cause of the syns

Ok Sue, here goes

sweet chilli chicken
gorgeous hot with fried rice or cold with salad

slimming world rice
very pain and simple, could add loads of veg to it

spinach and ricotta pasta
delicious and filling

caramalised onion filo tart
really yummy but doesnt fill me, i can eat the whole thing in one go

spicy vegetable soup
lots of prep but worth it

fajita pork pasta
sooo scrummy i ate it 3 nights in a row

chicken curry
quite hot, very quick and easy to make

pitta bread pizza
surprisingly nice and free if you use your hex a&b

Irish stew
YUM

chicken parmigiana
absolutely delicious

pork burgers with babybel
tried it and thought it was lovely

butternut squash risotto (or anything else)
filling and comforting

then their are my fave fallbacks that you sometimes forget about:
scrambled egg/omlette
jacket spuds
noodles
"fry" up
stir fry
beans on toast

Could go on and on but hope you like the sound of something I mentioned. If you want any of the recipies let me know

kerry they all sound lovely thanks very much, what is the website again,
really like the sounds of fajita pork pasta and the spicy veg soup :)

tonight am making bacon burgers and eton mess for dessert :) so will be using 2 syns for that

feeling better about everything today so hopefully my dinner tonight is nice

going up to derry on sat to my friends house she is doing pizza and chips, but am going to bring a large salad up with me and try to fill up on that first :) hope she doesnt mind

Argh. Just got into work & someone ate the stuff I left in the fridge for my breakfast & I'm starving!!.

Sue, take stuff to make your own pizza & chips.

The website is slimmingeats.com

good idea kerry, but I cant she lives in derry lol, I am just trying to be really good until then and we are not getting the bus up until around 3 so am going to have a big sw friendly lunch and hopefully that will help

If I have a slice of pizza and a massive salad hopefully wont be to bad, we will be having some drinks aswell but am going to try and stick to 2 beers which will be 10 syns

going to try and flexi syn for 30 syns :) and then back on plan on sun

Yum yum!! They sound lush! Will definately steal those recipes when I move out!! :D

Sue, maybe you could see if she could do a pasta dish...lots of people would like pasta with pizza, so you could fill up on that too??

The tinned soup is Weight watchers from Heinz, it's a 295g can and called Hearty Vegetable Broth. It's 6 syns I think, but worth it. My soups just don't have the same taste as canned...I've got the Tomato version today which is only 74 calories, so 3.5-4 syns! They are both yummy, wish I had some pepper for the tomato one though! Love pepper in tomato soup!

Yesterday was a good day! I ate well, dinner was salad with gammon, boiled potatoes and baked beans. And had an activia peach yogurt after. No rubbish. Went to the gym and had a fab workout!! Going again tonight, even though my chest is killing from yesterday already!

So what's everyones plans for today?

Back