Wannabe SkinnyMins

Thanks sue. You are of course correct. I'm out and about today so eating not top of my priorities for a change lol. Just handed over all goodies so no more at home thankfully

well done kerry, u sound better which is good to hear

Hannah why dont u get like some cereal and have the yohgurt over it fill u up a bit more or u could try getting like a plain omellete or poached eggas from somewhere lol

today is going good for me again thank god

I have drank 1 litre of water already, just having some diet sprite now and will be back on the water again going to aim for 3 litres today, I must say I feel really good today for a change lol

Breakfast - 1 x weetibix, 100 ml milk, grapefruit, blueberries and strawberries
snack - yoghurt and orange
Lunch - chicken breast, loads of lettuce and tomato and then 2 x ryvita and 1 cheese tri
snack- apple and orange
dinner if its defrosted on time lol will be turkey stir fry and egg fried rice :)

I have just txt my friend as well to see if she even wants to get a chinese takeaway tomorrow night instead of her cooking pizza lol I kinda wrote it that I was doing her a fav cause she will have been working all day... if she goes for it am planning on getting a vegetable chow mein cause I think that will only be 4 syns, or a chicken one for 7 syns :) thought that would work out better so hopefully she thinks its a good idea

what do u think?

Hannah I don't know where you find the energy. Well done you. What did you get for breakfast?

I have had a lovely morning sitting in Costa with a friend ( iced water & earl grey tea. No naughty things). Going home for lunch then heading out to visit other friends for the afternoon.

Will take some grapes with me tomorrow, they are always nice to munch on. Will just have to buy toys cj doesn't need to show my support or get someone else to buy cj a cake so I don't see what's on offer.

It's really hot here today, been lovely & hope it lasts as ee are outside all weekend with 2 summer fairs tomorrow & a trip to the zoo on Sunday.

Sue that's s brilliant idea about the Chinese, no temptation in front of you to pick at & chow mein is lovely, feels really naughty eating that.

Yeah Sue the chinese sounds good! I'm planning on having a chinese when I move into my house! The only thing I will say is watch the amount, because I once thought ahh 4 syns for egg fried rice yay and ate it, synned it at 4 syns...next time I had chinese I was clever and weighed it and realised it should have been around 7-8 syns!! So if possible weigh it! Go you on the water! I managed 3 litres yesterday too! Glad you're feeling good, keep it up :D

I had a yogurt (activia peach snackpot) and a special k choc chip cereal bar (4 syns) for breakfast and have just had another yogurt (2 for £1 in sainsburys!). Might have cous cous rather than soup for lunch today, but we will see!

Yes good plan Kerry! Give money to someone else and get them to buy CJ cake! Or if CJ could prove he was a 'big' boy you could watch him from afar buy his own cake lol

Lovely and hot here too getting up to 25 degrees ish! Planning a picnic tomorrow so any ideas are welcome, i'm thinking tuna pasta and sweetcorn, salad, potato salad, chicken drumsticks and a steak something for the bf!! :D Can't wait!

Have fun this weekend Kerry! And remember when you look back on the weekend you will cherish the memories not the food you ate!! :D

Just had lunch (turns out I didn't bring any cous cous) so I bought a shapers from boots fajita chicken pasta salad 348 calories, had chicken, fusilli pasta, kidney beans, tomator, peppers, spinach (and sour cream but didn't eat that bit yuck!). 22g protein, 46g carbs (7.9g sugars), 6.9g fat (1.3g sat fat), 7.8g fibre, so looks good! Tasted yummy! Think ill count as 6 syns for the dressing/marinade, I'm pretty sure it was quite healthy!

tried to look it up for u but wasnt on website but found this one so could be around the same :)

Shapers, Honey & Mustard Chicken Pasta Salad , 252g pot 4½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl05$LBADDExtraEasy','')11 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl05$LBADDOriginal','')4½
Shapers , Honey and mustard chicken pasta salad - 4.5 syns so not to bad, a very wise choice :)

Thank you very much Sue! 4.5 syns sounds reasonable! :) So I am on 8.5 syns so far...but someone just gave me a bounty chocolate bar grrr think thats 11/12 syns :( so I think i'll leave that for another day, although thankfully it's in two pieces and each peice (equivalent to fun size I take it?) is 6 syns. So I shall try to eat them separately probs wont succeed with that though! :D

oh yum, put it in the back of ur drawer and try to forget about it :)

u dont want to leave urself with no syns for later lol i havent had any today so far, will hav a curly wurly or something later

It is in the drawer!! And believe it or not, today is the first day in god knows how long where I haven't yet had a can of coke early afternoon :) I am going to go have some pineapple now with my water :D

Lurve my curly wurly's!! But i'm not craving chocolate yet so not going to let a bounty tempt me! :D

thats it be stong dont even think about it :) I still have 1/2 litre to go before I finish work to get my 3 litres deffo drunk, I dont seem to drink as much in the house

think am going to go home toight and clean my windows lol they are filthy

I've eaten rice with peas, egg and soy sauce, but my stomach feels so hungry still like it hurts and is rumbling...if I'm not careful this could lead to a binge :(

Don't spoil your week. Have dome scrambled egg & beans it fruit or yogurt or pasta or noodles just font blow.it

Week spoiled, 73 syns...im such a pig.

Bf has planned a very non sw friendly picnic today too! There goes chances of ANY sort of weight loss this week let alobne 8lbs, dont worry im not going to drag it out I promise. Going to make a boiled egg something to replace the egg and ham sub bought from tesco. Dont have much fruit so that sucks! But will try and grab some!

Hope you guys are getting on a lot better! :D

What did you eat for 73 syns? Why is bf planning treats you shouldn't have? Pull things back & get some cooked chicken, make a rice or pasta salad. You can do this & still have a good loss.

Well I'm armed with a banana a pear a huge bag of grapes & some snack a jacks. Wish me luck.

Hope you both have a great day. Did your friend go for the Chinese idea sue?

Am on my way home without eating any goodies. How many syns in 2 snack a jacks coz that's all I got out of the packet.

I haven't eaten anything but I won 3 bottles of wine in the tombola stalls. Just as well they see all red wine as I hate it.

Was thinking we should have a sort of end of week review just before weigh in. I will do mine on Saturday night as I weigh myself as soon as I get out of bed on Sunday morning. Just how we feel about the week, what mistakes we made, why we made them (if you know) & how not to make them again.

I have done this in my food diary already so briefly:
Happy with the week in general. Really enjoyed my sandwiches this week, very disappointed with evening meals in general. Chicken cakes were a lot of work and I didn't think they were worth it. Lovely if someone served them to me but not worth all the effort I put into them ( I dont have a food processor at the moment). Breakfasts very boring, finding myself really hungry at breakfast and nothing seems to satisfy me. Big mistakes this week were the home baking( obviously not an everyday occurrence). Been naughty on green days and hardly eating any superfree. Need to stop using green days as an excuse not to eat veg. Managing to keep water intake up so feel happy with that. Feeling confident for a loss but not the 3lbs I was hoping for, would be happy with 2. Didn't use all my syns over the week even though I went over my daily allowance at least once (maybe twice) so here's hoping

WI: -2lbs (i think.) Had to weigh myself 5 times coz 1st time said I'd put on 3lbs and I refused to believe that ad o had a pretty hood week. 2nd time put on 1lb then next 3 said 2lbs off. So no idea whether I have lost or gained. Very frustrating. What would you do? I decided to go with the loss as it was the most consistent weight. Don't know if that was the right thing to do or not. Suppose it will work itself out next week. Do you ever ask to check weigh in at clads, would they weigh you twice (or 5x) if you said there was no way you had that gain?

Last edited:
2lbs off sounds alright. thats what I used to do, use the average of the weights.

I've either stayed the same or lost 1lb. At least it's not a gain...

Congrats kerry, you did fab this week!

well done girls, thats fab 2 and 1lb well done

dunno what am going to do on tues, my night was ok but kinda bad lol we went for chinese I had a chicken chow mein ate about 2/3rds of it(7 syns), and maybe 5 chips in total that I dipped into a bit of curry sauce (dunno how many syns)

then I had 2 and half bottles of coors light (about 14 syns) 6 pringles and about 5 doritos lol (dunno how many syns)

so thats 22 syns so far that I can count :( just for sat night

then today my friend made me a fry up, i didnt no she was doing it she done everything in oil aswell so god know the syns, I had a fry egg (didnt eat it just used to dip) slice of potato bread, 1 sausage, 1 slice of bacon fat removed and baked beans, had a glass of water and cup of tea, how many syns do u think that will be ?

I have made a chicken salad for lunch tomorrow and going to try and eat lots of melon to help me abit, hope I dont do to bad

god hannah what did u have for 73 syns, its so easy to build them up isnt it, at least u still had a loss and a decent one at that :)

kerry well done on that fair, u done fab staying away from all those buns, dunno if I could have done it :)

Ok honest answer for the 73 syns is that I had a large milkybar, 3 rocky choc bar (the 90 calories per one) and a packet of jaffa cakes. I've eaten RUBBISH this weekend. Sweets, choc, sandwiches, curry (made from a jar) I feel terrible.

Also I just got submitted a piece of coursework that I KNOW is rubbish and am likely to fail. Eating that bounty now, so thats 12 syns...

Sue don't worry about it! You will still have a loss I am sure! You never use your full syns throughout the week, so I am sure it will all even out, but yes they do add up fast, especially when you are prone to binging like I am.

Back