Wannabe SkinnyMins

Hannah I thought ur advise was brill, even made me think

I eat whenever am feeling down, but I have tried to change it and think well if I eat that I will only feel worse, think my bf understands now to and if am annoyed or sad he will make me a cuppa, but wont be like oh heres choc go for it lol cause thats what used to happen lol

kerry be proud of what u have achieved, try not to eat to many more syns or try and eat more speed foods until weigh, as hannah said one meal wont make u gain, and u didnt eat that many syns, could have been much worse :)

oh my god I have drank 5 ltrs of water today, but I feellike I need it, am really thirsty and could drink more lol whats is wrong with me, I will be up all night going to the loo lol

Thanks Sue! Yeah my bf can be a bad influence! But he knows I want to lose weight (again!!) and so hopefully when we move back in together he will be a great support. However he can only help me so far, as this is my challenge.

Haha well done on the water, but 5 litres WOW!! Impressive and yes the exercise going to and from the toilet every 20 mins will defo help the weight loss, although you may be annoyed with the lack of sleep :D

Today has gone ok ish...had weetabix with semi-skimmed milk (140ml) and artificial sweetner this morning as there was no skimmed. Took a chicken breast with 15g salad cream light on it (2 syns) with a salad, but when it came to eating the salad the lettuce was just disgsusting so I only at the 3 roma tomatoes and a lil bit of red pepper. I also have had a fat free activia yogurt and a banana.

Dinner tonight has just been planned as mince (hopefully extra lean!), dolmio original light bolognese sauce (cooking at bf's parents house so dont think they would be happy about me cooking from scratch bit too much mess!! but half a jar each will be 4.5 syns so not too bad!), with spaghetti pasta, dont think ill manage the superfree, so maybe it can be a red day, can anyone let me know how many grams of spaghetti type pasta I can have for my 2nd hxB??

Morning!! :D

I didn't end up having any pasta with dinner last night so yesterday was a complete red day I believe:
hxA: milk
hxA: cheese
hxB: weetabix
Free: mince, ham, chicken
Syns: 2 x flump marshmallows (3), orginial light dolmio bolognese sauce half the jar (4.5), salad cream light 15g (2)

My only concern is the ham...it was breaded ham which is 21 calories per slice, so cannot be more than 1 syn, but I would believe a majority of each slice would be free as theres only a thin 'breaded' bit around the edge?? I had 7 slices + a bit of my bf's which rather than eating slice by slice he ate all 7 slices together!!!

Today...weetabix, semi-skimmed milk and artificial sweetener for breakfast and probs just fruit for lunch as I am going to try bridesmaid dresses on this afternoon (a designer sample sale!! :)) which should be fun!

What's everyones plan for today then??

good choice on the food Hannah, I dont think there would be much syns on the ham

last night went for tea and me and my friend halfed a choc cookie, so hopefully not to many syns

today is going ok so far
Breakfast- beans and grapefruit
snack - cherries, strawberries and raspberries
lunch - lettuce, tomato, celery, cucomber, pepper, cabbage, ham, 2 x ryvita, 1 x cheese tri and a low fat yoghurt
snack - apple and orange
dinner - chicken with sweet chilli sauce (3syns) lettuce, tomato, cucomber, celery and some spicy rice :)

I have my period at the min and I feel awful, so sore, tired and blaoted just want to lie on settee all day so have done no exercise at all this week

on my 2ltr of water today lol dont think I will drink as much as yesterday lol

Mmm your dinner sounds lovely! How do you make spicy rice??

Aww Sue! At least you know you'll feel better soon!

I havent done much exercise this week only an hour since Monday! But will do lots over the weekend!

So scared about trying on bridesmaid dresses! Mum really wants to buy one soon! :(

when is the wedding, u have prob already said but I cant remember

I just boil rice in chicken stock, fry off veg in chilli and anything else that comes to hand, then add it all in when cooked

sometimes nice sometimes not so nice lol

whats ur plans for dinner?

Mm ill try that sometime! Thanks!

I dont know what dinner is...mum will probably be making it unless the bf decides hed like to cook for me again...any ideas? Something meat based please! :D

The wedding is 21st October! So plenty of time to lose it and a good time of year, as thats when I was at my smallest last year! What do I do??

why dont u order a smaller dress, even just one size :) thats deffo motivation

what about chilli for dinner, as its such a horrible day, or beef stew

u could do cottage pie

or bacon burgers - mince wrapped in bacon and put in the oven they are lovely

Having tikka chicken breast slices for lunch from sainsbury's; they are so dry! But I don't want to go get any water, because I can't get into the toilets at work (im probably being stupid but the door just wont open) and I really need a wee!!!! lol!!

try and kick it lol oh god I would die

hope it was nice :)

I prob wont get on again until monday so hope u both have brill losses this week cant wait to read them on monday

be good over the weekend :)

oh god I need chocolate lol

Am dressed for the christening in the outfit I got married in 4 years ago!!!! Write more later just had to let you know. Woohoo

Wow well done kerry! Thats awesome!! how was your weigh in?

I lost 3.5lbs which I'm very happy with.

Evaluation of the week (kerry your suggestion to do this was ace!)
I've eaten badly fri evening and saturday, so need to sort that out but rest of the week was ok. Not enough super free so will try and eat more of that this week! Exercise was lacking but I'm going to gradually increase it ask that it aids my losses when I start struggling again. Lunches were good, so need to continue that, but need to sort out evening meals and ensure I have breakfast on gym days.

Kerry...how you do? how was the christening?

Wow well done kerry! Thats awesome!! how was your weigh in?

I lost 3.5lbs which I'm very happy with.

Evaluation of the week (kerry your suggestion to do this was ace!)
I've eaten badly fri evening and saturday, so need to sort that out but rest of the week was ok. Not enough super free so will try and eat more of that this week! Exercise was lacking but I'm going to gradually increase it ask that it aids my losses when I start struggling again. Lunches were good, so need to continue that, but need to sort out evening meals and ensure I have breakfast on gym days.

Kerry...how you do? how was the christening?

Bollocks. just spent 20 mins typing my post for the sodding computer to log me out of the sight and I lost the whole thing:mad:.

WI: -2.5lbs.

Well done Hannah, thats a brilliant loss. You should be very proud of yourself. Im really pleased with mine. How was the dress hunt?

Review of the week: PANTS! (quite literally). Had a tough week with Cj and him wetting himself. He has also started soiling himself for no reason I can understand so after being potty trained for 8 months I have had to put him back in nappies. I am exteremly angry and upset about it and angry at myself for BEING so angry and upset. My week wassok until Thursday when it went haywire. The toast binge was because I forgot to take lunch and there was nothing at work to eat other than bread and cheese as they were having a shop delivered that night and I hadnt taken any money to work so i wouldnt buy anything naughty:rolleyes:. That was the start of the downward spiral. Muffin & vanilla latte at costa on friday, mcdonalds (it was vile) and 2 pints of lager last night, champagne risotto lasagne and an oily salad at the christening. The only fruit/veg ive had since Wednesday was the salad yesterday.

Hannah, you are right about emotional eating. I eat when i'm unhappy or stressed. I need to get away from the idea that food comforts me because it doesnt, I feel awful once ive eaten it.

I had a really good loss this week and fitting into my wedding outfit was such a boost ( we got married in vegas so i wore a skirt and blouse. I did not go to the christening in a wedding dress lol). I may not have achieved a huge weight loss in the last 5 moths but something has changed as I couldnt even fasten the skirt at xmas. Maybe that is the kick up the backside I need. The christening was lovely and I enjoyed the afternoon even though I didnt know a single person other than my employers.

Ok plan for this week:
eat more superfree
drink more water
try to get out for a least one walk this week
Plan the weeks menus (stopped doing it again)
Dont let bad end to this week catch up with me.
Lose another 2lbs

I need a damn dood kick up the backside and I need to stop being so emotional!

P.S. DR Hannah, your wee pep talk was indeed therapist speak but in no way patronising;). I appreciate the sentiment behind it. If I could book another session for wednesday lunchtime that would be great:thankyou:

hahaha u guys are so funny

well done on the losses they are fab, really well done :)

Kerry wow thats amazing about the dress am sure u felt great :)

my weekend was good, went out for dinner as planned on sat but when I got there what I had planned they didnt have on the menu :( so I ended up getting rosemary and garlic chicken breasts, side salad (but it had oil) and boiled rice with celery and carrot through it(it was horrible lol), so I ate a few of gary chips and 4 small cubes of garlic potatoes

didnt have dessert as they didnt look nice, and had water and diet coke to drink

went to the cinema after and didnt get any popcorn or anything so that was good , went to tesco first and got a punnet of strawberries and had a few jellies so wasnt to bad, also done 30 mins of execise before going out on sat :)

yesterday was back on track had beans and grapefruit for breakfast
then hoddock, baby boil potatoes and salad for dinner, pineaaple,. raspberries, strawberries, apple and orange for snacks

1 x choc biscuits - 5.5 syns and 3 x rich tea fingers - 3 syns so not to bad

I have hopefully done enough to stay the same, dont think I have ate to many syns to have a gain :)

hows everyone else ?

p.s went shopping on sat and I got 2 tops in a size 12, am wearing one to work they are shirts but feels bit tight when I sit down lol hope i look ok lol

Woohoohooo! Well done Kerry! That's awesome!!

I need a telling off, as I ate chocolates :(

But am back 100% today and trying to decide what to have for lunch, as my chicken has gone mouldy and my cheese was left out of the fridge all yesterday and last night, theyre babybell lights. Ill probs still eat them to be honest, as they were expensive (not that I bought them lol) and theyre yummy...im sure I wont get food posioning......

Well done Sue, you've done fab this weekend! I reckon youll have a great weigh in tomorrow. Are you going back to the evening one? If so please don't get disheartened if you don't lose much as there is a difference between morning and afternoon/evening weight, man my weight can fluctuate by around 5lbs per day!!!

That's great news about your size 12 tops Sue!!! And Kerry fitting into old clothes!!! :D:D:D Hmm...now that's just me that needs to fit into the clothes I was wearing about 2/3 months ago lol eek!

Haven't had breakfast today but I will eat my banana in a minute and I will grab something to eat although I dont know what because I never know what to get when out in town for lunch that is sw friendly and usually just end up with a fruit pot. Ive got pork chop, potatoes, carrots, brocolli and parsnips for dinner today (left over from yesterday). I went to the gym this morning for 45 mins on crosstrainer and I am going for a run later on this evening!

Whats everyones plan for today?

Hmm... lets hope I dont die of food poisoning from the cheese :D

hahaha Hannah I hope ur not feeling to unwell, but am sure u will be ok lol

dunno about weigh in as my weight is that same I can go up by like 5lb during the day so hope I dont do to bad, I just hope I dont put on would love a loss but dont think it will happen

today had been ok i had a fifteen bun, so I need telling off for that

breakfast - beans and grapefruit
snack - yoghurt
lunch - tuna, pickles, beetroot, lettuce, tomato, celery, pineapple, strawberries, raspberries and apple
dinner - smoked hoddock, baby boils and salad

hopefully wont eat any more syns lol altho sometimes I cant help it lol

god I hate this weighing in stuff lol I always feel awful :(

not very well, I put on 1lb am so annoyed, this going up and down all the time is really doing my head in, I feel like crap today really heavy and bloated

I always thought once I lost weight and ate loads of fruit and veg did some exercise this feeling would go away, I feel like an elephant and its not good :(

Back