Wannabe SkinnyMins

That's not too bad sue if you went to an evening class. You said your weight fluctuates through the dsy by as much as 5lb. That's the problem with weighing at different times. I know how you feel though. I'm totally fed up with lose gain lose gain. It drives me potty. Don't be too disheartened, edit til next week & see what happens. You had some good losses lately, stick to plan and it will pay off next week.

Hello!

Hows everyone doing?? I have been BAD! Stood on the scales this morning and it seems I have gained back the 3.5lbs from last week! Man am I annoyed with myself. The food hasn't been great and the period hasn't helped! But no excuses.

I have got weetabix with me to eat soon and tuna with 30g salad cream light (4 syns) for lunch, as well as cheese triangles and babybel lights...oh and strawberries! Think I may try a red day (or a few red days) to try and get my mind back to where it was. God I hate not having my own house and being able to prepare lunch for the next day and cooking good dinner. Man...this sucks.

Hows everyone else's week going??

WI: sts

Bit of a pain but better than a gain. Had an ok week, not all that interested in food to be honest. I make the meals then losee interest halfway through, absolutely nothing tastes good at the moment. Had a chinese takeaway on friday night - beef chow mein - and I ended up giving half of it to Ewan as I just wasnt enjoying it. I did make a bacon onion and tomato quiche last weekend which was gorgeous. Used mashed potato as a base and it was really lovely. Will be making that again this week. Finding it extremely expensive to shop at the moment and having to be really careful with money as OH is no longer working so we only have my salary and I only work part time. After I use up the meat in the freezer I think its going to be a diet of pasta and noodles so mostly grreen days.

Hope you had a better WI than your peek at the scales showed Hannah. Hows your week going Sue?

+3.5lbs

Hmm knew it hadn't been a good week, but went to the gym this morning and had a banana and 2 babybel lights so far today. Got pasta, tuna and sweetcorn (and a bit of salad cream light) for lunch today and will grab some more fruit too!

Got really sunburnt yesterday lol but was really upset as all the clothes I tried on just looked awful. Why have I allowed myself to gain this weight again when I was so happy smaller?!?!? Really depressing.

Hope everyone else is doing better; I can only keep trying....

You right Hannah. Keep trying & you will get there eventually. How long is it til you move now? As you said last week it will be easier when you are in your own house cooking your own meals. Next time you want to eat junk food just think how unhappy you were trying clothes on.

I had a green day yesterday bit didn't have much fruit. I just can't afford to pay the prices the supermarket charges for a couple of pears or strawberries. It's rediculous. I bough apples pears and bananas fairly dull & boring. Will update food diary in a minute, I've been lazy about that.

How are things with you sue. You've been very quiet. When is your hen weekend & what do you have planned? (your friends gen wkend not actually yours lol unless you are keeping secrets)

Good luck tonight sue.

How are you getting on Hannah? I'm having an ok sort of day. Too hot to want to eat lol.

hi girls

how are u?
kerry well done on the sts better than a gain, Hannah am going to be blunt but what is going on? do u think ur head isnt in it because ur living at home ?, what are u going to try and do diff this time :) come on we need a plan

am nervous about weigh in later I have tried this week to eat more super free foods but the bad stuff just keep calling me lol

the hen weekend is this friday, so am trying to bve really good until this as to try and limit the damage as much as I can, we will be away full friday, sat and back at 3.00pm on sunday so I will be back on track from then

god I hope I have a good weigh in later :/

Im such a pig, I've just eaten half a quiche (meant for 4 people) with salad while I wait on my chips cooking. Was just so hungry as didn't eat much at lunchtime. I also caved and had an icecream lolly when I got cj one. Oh well, just have to cut back for the rest of the week. Starting to get a bit nervous about kids finishing school and how much junk their mum will have in the house. Not too much hopefully

Well sue?

I want salt & vinegar pringles!!! It's all I can think of. I keep getting up & wandering round the flat then sitting down then getting up. This is torture. The supermarket is like a 2min walk from me, not even that and its killing me not to go over there. I'm sooo restless, I hate feeling like this. Fortunately there Is no rubbish in the house but its only a matter of time before I cave and run across the road. HELP

hiya,

oh god Kerry i hate that, would salt and vinegar snack a jack not help cause pringles are like a million syns and once u start u cant stop

OH MY GOD I LOST 3.5LB i cant believe it am over the moon :) so pleased

but gary just made an indian style takeaway bought from asda, had 2 onion bajages (dont know how to spell lol) 2 x pokora, pilau rice, small bit of tikka (4 chicken cubes) small bit of madras (5 chicken cubes) didnt take any extra sauce and had a mouthful of naan bread,. god only knows how many syns but am going to try and be extra good tomorrow and thrus and then right back on track sunday when I get home hopefully even sts

is there nothing in the house u can eat instead???

OMG. Sue, that is amazing. Well done you. Lord you are so close to target you must be able to taste it (so to speak). Keep that in mind over the next few days, particularly with a difficult weekend coming up. You are going to be the 1st to hit target st this rate :)

Good idea about snack a jacks but hate the salt & vinegar ones. I have sour cream ones for when Ewan has pringles coz as u say you just eat the whole blooming tube. I went in the bath instead and now I'm going to go to bed early to stop me eating.

try not to worry you will get there to Kerry and before you no it aswell

ano I cant believe am this close, but to be honest I dont know if I will be happy when I reach my target cause its only 11lb and i really dont like the way I look now :( so dunno will just have to wait and see

ano I am going to try and stay focused and remember that my target is so close, but as soon as I come back am going to get really tore in until my friends wedding on the 22nd of august :)

ano what U mean about the snack a jack the salt and vinger can be to strong, my new fav thing is multi packs of space raiders they are only 3.5 syns a pkt and can be just enough :)

Id forgotten all about space raiders. Might have to try them again.

Going to a teddy beats picnic this morning. Hope it stays dry.

Lord I'm hungry. Gonna be one of those days.

Well I was naughty yesterday and had a cart d'or Turkish delight ice cream with a waffle cone. It was amazing. Not a clue how many syns but it was so worth a days syns & more. It was like eating a Turkish delight. Any idea how many syns in one of those?

I'm now going out for lunch tomorrow & Saturday then dinner on Saturday night. Not good.

Might go strawberry picking tomorrow if it stays dry. Should get more than my share of sf doing that lol. Last time we went I are so many raspberries & strawberries I was nearly sick.

How's it going for the 2 of you this week?

my week is going ok, am tryin to be good until the weekend, but am so hungry aswell and I didnt bring lunch in so have to go to the canteen

am plannin on getting a salad

ohhh starwberry picking that sounds brill :)

Have a fun weekend sue.

I blew it last night with a Chinese takeaway. Now I'm on my way to a birthday lunch at pizza hut and the weekend looks like a wash out as well as far as food is concerned. On the bright side the whole weekend is an opportunity to catch up with friends I haven't seen for ages. Every cloud.......

How are things with you Hannah. You've been very quiet this week. Hope you're ok

Oh my goodness what have I done? Had 4 slices deep pan margharita pizza, big spoon pasta bolognese, salad bowl with honey & mustard dressing & glass of Pepsi. Dinner was chicken in a peanut sauce with special fried rice followed by a WHOLE tube of pringles, every last one, then half s big big of peanut m&ms. I hate myself for that.

:cry:WI: +3lbs :sigh: :mad:

What am I doing? I am so stupid. I knew it would be a gain this week as I really have been waaayy off plan so yesterday I didnt even try. At lunch I ate cheese & coleslaw ciabbatta with chips and mayonnaise & drank a bottle of lager. For dinner we went to hamburger heaven and I had nachos to start (could have had tomato & basil soup but no....) then cajun chicken burger(lovely and potentially a good SW choice) with chips (could have had salad instead of chips but again no...)then I had a slice of New York cheesecake. I also had 2 bottles of lager.

I seem to have hit a self destruct button over the last few days. I'm saying that I cant afford to buy fruit & veg because it is so expensive but I have taken £120 out of the bank the last few days and it has all gone on takeaway food or eating out. That is 2 weeks worth of shopping for gods sake. Im so fed up with this. Why cant I just buckle down and get on with it? I feel like i'm always goona be fat so whats the point in even trying. I put on a pair of the new summer jeans I bought a few weeks ago and they are tight and uncomfortable now.

SOMEBODY SLAP ME HARD.

Hows it going for you 2? Hannah, how was WI? Sue how was your weekend? Hope it was lots of fun.

Hello girls! So sorry I haven't been around!

Weigh in: sts

Bad week, nan had operation and dad was taken to hospital. Everyone ok now but has been a stressful week! No excuses though I could have still eaten well.

Kerry come on we can do this, look at Sue, perfect example!!! I am totally geared up now, completely ready. especially as my clothes dont fit well anymore!! I will write more later and catch up on all comments! Good luck for this week, I'm going to try and not think about food and make it habit to pick the healthy option!

Hello girls! So sorry I haven't been around!

Weigh in: sts

Bad week, nan had operation and dad was taken to hospital. Everyone ok now but has been a stressful week! No excuses though I could have still eaten well.

Kerry come on we can do this, look at Sue, perfect example!!! I am totally geared up now, completely ready. especially as my clothes dont fit well anymore!! I will write more later and catch up on all comments! Good luck for this week, I'm going to try and not think about food and make it habit to pick the healthy option!

Back