Wannabe SkinnyMins

Well done Sue thats brill. 1.5lbs is totally doable for you. Just keep saying 4st 4st 4st 4st if you are tempted:p

Im sure if I actually added up the syns that it would be about 10 for sausages anothe 5 for oil 10-15 for cake and maybe 5 for icecream? So 35 syns from my weekly total not too bad.

I bought some new tops at the weekend and I have a waist!!!!!! Also have a muffin top but I have a waist!:D Even CJ told me i looked pretty (and he wasnt even prompted by anyone lol).

Well done sue! 1lb is great!! And you will so get 1.5lbs off this week!

Hehe kerry, cj is learning to charm the ladies already!

I'm all planned out today! Had weetabix for breakfast and got spaghetti bolognese for lunch :) on track!

Keep up the good work! :D

Well done Hannah, stick with it. My week hasn't been great but I expected it to be bad wither being on hols. Lots of salad type things over next day or so should help

Lord I have the munchies and grapes & strawberries just ain't satisfying.

Lol what's the weather like up there?

I've got some grapes for this afternoon, but I am going to have a can of diet coke first! Spag bol was nice, still got some salad to eat, but am just not hungry now! :S

Today has been a completely awful day, but I haven't turnt to food, so I am proud. Keep dreaming of the bridesmaid dress!!

Yeah salad stuff will be good Kerry! You said there were some nice salad things out in the new mag (which I am yet to buy as the ones around here are still July 2011). I am planning on making a tuna pasta salad for lunch tomorrow.

Trying to find out what dinner is tonight, but cant so might just have salad...

Over the next 3 days I want to have achieved each of these goals every day:
1. Drink 2 litres of water - as i've been slacking!
2. Eat at least 3 peices of fruit a day
3. Do 1 hour at the gym
4. Eat no junk food
5. Log all of my food

I am starting off small - but am determined to start today, not Sunday. So these 3 days are just as important to me as a whole week. I have a new notebook to log all my food and goals in so we will see.

Planning on going to the gym after work today for an hour - looking forward to that!

Kerry maybe have a yogurt or make some low sugar jelly which will take a while to make but it so low in syns!! What do you feel will help - sweet or savoury?

It's really hot here again. I ended up eating a frozen yogurt (fridge Is turned up too high & keeps freezing things). As silly as it sounds I want something with a bit of bite/crunch to it.

I made tomato cucumber red onion salad with coriander & lime dressing, bit like a salsa type thing. I'm also going to make the fruity coleslaw to go with parmesan chicken for dinner with either baby potatoes or I made rice salad at the start of the week which was yum so might make that again (rice, spring onion, dried apricot, nuts, grapes, apple, mayo, natural yogurt, and curry powder).

You sound extremely motivated Hannah, its good to hear. I definitely do better when I write everything down. Good luck

Mmm all of that sounds so lovely! I just find it so hard to make create stuff (and i mean more than simply popping lettuce, cucumber and tomato on a plate) whilst living at mums.

I am motivated but severely stressed too, which doesn't help. But I have made up my mind as I am so miserable since ive put the weight back on - just feel like crying all the time.

Hehe frozen yogurt thats like the fridge at work!! Maybe freeze some grapes?? They might have a crunch for any future munchies!!

Ok, I weighed myself at my mums this morning as i stayed there last night. Do I take this as WI, WI on my own scales tomorrow which makes me a day late, or just leave it til next week and not worry about WI this week? Mum has the exact same scales as me. Not sure what to do :confused:.

Big chande in weather here and its now pouring with rain, dont want to go out to supeermarket.

Hannah, the salads were a bit of work but so worth it. Going to try a stir fry today and maybe some pasta for lunch.

Hope you both have a good weekend

I would have prob just went with what It said on ur mum scales just to have an idea and then just go by ur own next week andwhat ever happens happens

well I have had a great week so far I think lol today I passed my theroy test woohoooooo

I also done 51 minutes of cardio kick thought i was going to pass out but I actually enjoyed it

breakfast - apple, grapes, raspberries and necturine
lunch - boiled egg, 2 x scan bran and peach
dinner - steak, roasted butternut squash, potatoes, onions, courgette, carrots and mushrooms

going to have a freddio later (5 syns) and some rose (2 syns each ):), its my time of the month so all I want to do is eat choc, sleep and drink tea lol

how are u hannah?

what did ur mum scales say kerry?, what are ur plans for this week? ano weather her is rubbish to :(. My mum, dad, sister, bro in law, niece and nephew are away over to st andrews for there hols, they went today so hopefully the weather picks up for them :)

I lost 1lb! :) I'm very pleased as that was within 3 days!

Going to join slimming world tomorrow. So I will get the official weight which I think goes up from my home scales! I will pay separately for a few weeks until I can afford a 12 week or 6 week course! (hopefully soon!)

Kerry how was your weigh in? I would agree that you should use the weight from your mums scales to give you a rough idea! So how was it??

Cardio kick is so much fun!! Glad you loved it! Congratulations on passing your theory test! Weather is rubbish down here too!

thats fab Hannah, thats brill about u joining class, deff makes a diff, gives me more motivation epec when u make friends in it and they are losing u kinda get motivated along with them

and it will also help give u that extra kick for the wedding, ano 5 a week is much but u kinda get used to paying it and I do think its worth it :), is ur goal weight still the same ?

Well done Hannah. A lb in 3 days is good work. I'm starting to wonder about a class as well.

Congratulations sue. Do you you have a date for your test yet?

According to mums scales I sts. After q week on hols I'm happy enough with that. Just have to work hard for a good loss this week. Saying that we ended up going out past night and I had a chicken burger with salad (10 syns for roll) with salad (2 syns for dressing) 2 bottles of lager (16 syns). 2 days worth of syns on 1 meal which is awful.

I'm going to get a12 week countdown as it will take me up to 2 weeks before my mum and dad's wedding! Not going to set a target until abit closer, but 9st7-10st.

At least doing weekly syns you'll be able to compensate over the next couple of days Kerry! what's your aim for next week?

Sue I can't believe you've only got 10lbs to go until your target! How are you feeling? Do you think you'll be ready to maintain our keep losing?

There are a few classes to choose from but times really suck. Cant do a daytime class coz of work & evening classes are all around teatime which is a bad time with cj he is really tired by 5pm. Can't guarantee Ewan would be home in time to look after him and no Saturday classes in Edinburgh. There is 1 class that might work at 7.30 on a Wednesday but it is right across town which isn't great. Might just try that and see how it does.

What time is your class Hannah?

There's two one at 5pm and one at 7pm. Think I will have to do the 7pm class tonight. Had a really bad day, I guess I have sort of thought ah well starting properly tonight lol and ive eaten biscuits, sweets, a shop bought sandwich and crisps (2 packetsss!!!!), feel like crap and I really shouldn't have as I will be getting weighed later and feel like S**t, so don't be surprised if I am on here in tears later!!! Don't give me any sympathy! All my own fault! Think I am going to go for a run before hand and dinner will be a salad, as I am starting it immediately after class.

Maybe if you tried the Wednesday class you could incorporate a walk as exercise into that evening? SW classes are very flexible though so if you want to go to a different class on a different day one day you just go, so you could just go to all of them lol

I really hope my consultant is good, as the last two I had at mine were awful and the reason I left. She has been there since October last year so hopefully it will be good. Won't be able to stay for the WHOLE thing as its weigh in 7-7.30 and class onwards from there and have to pick bf up at 8 but I wont finish work in time for the newbie talk for 5pm although that may be my normal one!

Going to try to get my friends little sister to join me tonight, as she has been talking about joining with her mum (who is like 8 stone!!!) so that must be abit disheartening!

Sue do you know if when you sign up for a 12 week countdown and one of the days fall on a bank holiday do you get an extra week if the class isnt on?

hiya

am not sure Hannah, I just no u cant book any hols with it, sorry

dunno if when I reach target if I will want to stop or keep losing

I thought this morning I could get stone and half of for xmas, cause its only 24 weeks away lol but then remembered oh yea am supposed to be finished after 10 more pounds, I think am getting addicted to seeing the scales go down, i dont think i have the confidence yet to stop, still feel like the fat girl :(

Ah Sue I know what you mean, I do think though when you reach a weight you are happy with you will stop losing and be happy. You have some le-way (sp?) at least, as you will be in the higher end of the healthy weight bmi bracket so you will be able to lose a little bit more if you wish, before we stop you going the other way!!!

The main thing is you being happy, so if you still aren't happy, keep going. But if you are happy, stop! We are so proud of you though! You really are amazing!! :D:D:D

Kerry we MUST follow in Sue's awesome footprints!! Are you doing anything nice for you birthday at the end of the month? It's my dad's 50th Saturday and I still don't know what to get him!!!! I have like £10 max lol so it's going to be tough!!

Don't worry about present for your dad. I would rather have a friends company on the day than a present.

So far on the actual day we are meeting friends in town where there will be a street party in my honor! Seriously, one of the major museums that Is brilliant for kids has been closed for about 4 years & it reopens on the 29th & there will be a street party hosted by the local radio station. After that I'm going for lunch at an Italian with 10 friends & their kids/charges. In the evening going for dinner with mum dad & nana. So far that's it for the actual day but lots of celebrations planned in the following weeks

Back