Wannabe SkinnyMins

God Hannah ur doing so well, am glad ur feeling the benefits

my day hasnt been to bad either lots of super free foods and 2.5 ltrs of water :) dinner is already made so wont make any bad chioces when I get home

syns wise I have had 2, I had to take 2 throat lozengers, my throat is acking am not sure how many syns they are but I thought one each was ok, what do u think, they are like hard boiled sweets no soft bit inside cherry flavour :)

Strepsils Strepsils, Original/Menthol & Eucalyptus 1 sweet

½ Syn on Extra Easy Original ½ Syn Green ½ Syn

Strepsils Strepsils, Sugar Free 2 sweets

½ Syn on Extra Easy Original ½ Syn Green ½ Syn

You are doing well counting them sue. Hope it does come to anything.

My day was ok til I ate a bagel that made for cj & he refused to eat it. Bang goes 12 syns. Had toast with butter so another 4 syns for butter then a biscuit for 4 syns. Only the butter was worth the syns lol.

Keep up the good work ladies

Right Kerry what's your plan of action for tonight and tomorrow. You have only gone over your syns by 3.5 so far, so are you going to allow yourself a certain amount tomorrow? Are you likely to crave some if you restrict yourself to none? Can you boost your superfree tomorrow?

You're doing very well! We don't want all this week's hard work to be ruined!! Remember stepping on the scales!! You want a loss! You want your 2lbs, which I still think you can get!! Plan though!!!!

Fruity rice should be enough to see me through the evening but i will need another 6 syns for that for mayo dried apricot so will have to cut back on tomorrows syns which should still leave me with 14 syns for tomorrow.

Ee day tomorrow. Fruit for breakfast, salad & turkey for lunch home made coleslaw with meatloaf & potatoes for dinner & I have a massive bag of grapes to snack on. Syns for sauce in meatloaf, mayo. Hoping that should cover it as I'm out most of the day so won't be tempted by much.

hannahs right we all need to plan and we will reach our goals

well done kerry on the week so far and u deffo do not want to ruin it, I always find that the day before weigh I eat less syns anyway lol dont really feel like them

ano am trying to be really good and count everything going into my mouth lol I have had 3 stepsels today so 3 syns, so 7 syns left lol might treat myself to some melba toast 4 syns for 6 crackers, grekins and tomatoes yumyum

so in total will of had 7 syns I dont think thats to bad :)

what are ur plans for tomorrow hannah

mine is breakfast - grapefruit, strawberries and kiwi
snack - orange
lunch - speed soup and 5 x scan bran, 2 x cheese triangels
snack - apple
dinner - fish, cabbage, turnip, brocoli and sprouts

going to try and stick to 5-10 syns again, really hope I have a gd loss this week :)

Tomorrow will be, 2 x alpen lights apple banana for breakfast, umm...boiled potatoes, salad, tuna probably. I will make it in a minute, so that I am sure! Dont know what dinner will be as not me cooking it.

Darn car broke tonight, just as I get the contract through to sign for my house. It's stress after stress. Grrr. I had a sugar free jelly for half a syn. But have managed not to binge eat!

Make that a tuna salad, as I didnt boil any otatoes!

Last edited:
Dopey! I do that sort of thing all the time.

Another early start today. Cj up at 5.30 so feels like it should be lunchtime already. No wonder I'm always tired. At least its a beautiful day so I managed a load of washing & Hung it out. Taking cj for new shoes today (there goes £40) then we are going to visit Edinburgh castle with friends.

What are your plans for the weekend? I have a party tomorrow night which I intend driving to so that sorts the alcohol problem & I will eat before I go out as it starts at 8pm. Going to the cinema with a friend on Sunday, not sure what we will see. Ewan & I are hoping to see the final Harry Potter this weekend too.

Sounds like a great weekend kerry! My busy weekend has changed to a doing nothing weekend as my car broke! Going to go to the gym tonight after work and my walk to and from work has been extended to 40 mins down and nearly an hour back up!! Will probs go to the gym over the weekend too! Food wise there should be nothing stopping me! What about you sue?

My lunch is a can of tuna and salad cream light with 6 cherry tomatoes haha didnt have time to cut up other salad, will have to buy a fruit pot to compensate!

Kerry ur plan sounds fab :) have u seen bridemaids u could see that with ur friend :)

ok i done a stupid thing and weighed myself this morning, am gutted I have sts, I really need a good loss this week or i will go mad, what will I do

this is what am eating today (any suggestions what I can change are welcome )-

Breakfast - whole Grapefruit, 8 x strawberries peppermint tea
snack - 2 x oranges
Lunch - 0.5ltr flask speed soup and 5 x scan bran, 2 x cheese triangles and an apple
snack - 2 x kiwi
dinner - white fish, turnip, cabbage, sprouts and broccoli

not sure what I will use my syns on but not going over 10 and also at least 2 ltrs of water

Ooh, that doesn't sound like much for lunch. Can you get some ryvita or something so you're not hungry.

That's a pain about the car. Hope its not too expensive to sort. In the meantime think of the extra exercise.

Sue I think you're doing everything correctly! But maybe theres something we're missing? Have you written out a food diary for your consultant to look at? Your day its mainly fruit and veg, so I dont know? Maybe boost the exercise? Try starting the couch to 5k routine?

I agree with Hannah. You are being brilliant with the superfree. Do a diary and see if anyone else can pick up on things we ate missing.

Oh, and STOP WEIGHING YOURSELF!!! A sts doesn't mean anything, you stop have 5 whole days to get a good loss

lol ok I will try

whats the 5k routine

I have been doing cardio kick done it on wed night and will be doing it tonight again and on sunday, kinda do it every other night, then on the nights in between I do sit ups and also stepper :)

just dont want it to slow down, I always keep a food dairy but my consultant isnt the best at looking at them and giving advice lol

There's lots of couch to 5k plans but they all look a bit like this
Cool Running | The Couch-to-5K ® Running Plan

The whole idea is it builds you up to running 5k in around 30 mins ish. Kerry maybe you could give it a try too? I did it last year and ran my 10k a couple of weekends ago! So it does work!!

In my opinion Sue sit ups don't work...have you tried other stomach exercises? Ab Exercise

This site is what I swear by!! All of these exercises actually work! Maybe you could invest in some 2kg dumbells and do some strength training at home??

Hmm...I would ask specifically if she could take a look and give me 5 mins to discuss what would work...if that doesn't work when it is your turn to talk in group just say openly my losses are slowing and I don't want them to, I gave you my food diary last week do you have any specific advice? lol put her on the spot! Ask in your group as well as others may have had the same issue, or start a new thread on here? But it may well just be a plateau where you need to shake things up and eat a bit more and exercise a bit more?? Who knows the body is a strange thing!

Eating some really really really nice cherry tomatoes, my mum (god I hate living at home!!) only bought them yesterday and now they're all gone!! Got some tuna too!!

Hows everyone going?

oh yum I love cherry tomatoes

I have weights at home they are used in the dvd I do, I use an exercise ball to do stomach exercises and also do kinda like a bike lying on my back, but thanks for the link I will deffo have a look, cause thats deffo my problem area the lower put of my tummy still quite big and unattractive

my day has been going well, treated myself to some diet coke with lunch and was quite tasty :) havent had it in ages

finishing work at 3 today thank god lol bring on the weekend hope this weekend is good weather I plan on doing some gardeing:) whats ur plans

Nothing, absolutely nothing! I am going to pop into the gym tonight then continue walking back up the hill (1 hour in total!), finish work at 4.30 so should be home by 6.30 hopefully! Going to change into my gym clothes at work, so that I cannot back out of it!! :D

My boss ate my banana!! :(

Well done for not drinking diet coke! I live on the stuff! In fact will go fill up my water bottle now, as have only had coke today so far. Dont normally drink it in the morning but am packing up the office for moving and needs must and all lol

Yeah definately take a look at the abs exercises, some of them are very tough!

Ok so I didnt manage the gym, but I did walk miles!! Going for a run tomorrow morning!

Today has gone well - apple and 2 alpen lights for breakfast, tuna and tomatoes for lunch, pork chop with boiled potatoes, carrots, broccoli and peas. I then had a sugar free jelly (0.5 syns), gravy (2 syns) and salad cream light 30g (3 syns), so 5.5 syns in total.

Back