Wannabe SkinnyMins

Happy birthday :) how does it feel to be 40 :)

that is a great plan Kerry, enjoy ur day and make the most of it. enjoy getting spoiled

let us no how weigh in goes

Hannah u are doing so well,. bet u cant wait to monday again to get weighed cause u will have done fab

Happy Birthday to You :)
Happy Birthday to Kerrrrryyyy :D

Yes Kerry be spoiled!!! :D But how did your weigh in go lol

Yes I am very much looking forward to weighing in, am trying to use up my syns to the max whilst I am sadly again at the beginning of my journey, so I can cut them down again towards the end.

So ive been attempting to use them on different things everyday rather than same old, today I have got a packet of skips (4.5 syns) and a Rice Krispies Squares Chocolate Caramel bar (7.5 syns) :)

Breakfast was weetabix, lunch is plain chicken, activia yogurt, apple, grape and skips crisps. Afternoon snack will be the squares bar cant wait!!

I am looking forward to weigh in but I am still nervous, I really need to lose the weight quite a bit faster than I thought, as although the wedding isn't until October my dress fitting will be at the beginning of September so I need to be roughly into the dress by then lol and then I don't know I guess I won't be able to lose too much between Sep and Oct because then it might not fit right argh!!!

Didnt have a great day yesterday, no where near enough superfree food. I feel really fat and heavy!
I had - B weetabix L chicken slices, apple slices, grapes, activia yogurt, skips D chicken and rice S squares bar, yogurt, apple

It feels like loads of food...and I stood on the scales which confirmed I weighed more than lady week... :(

Got today planned, what do you think?
B fruit - apple, banana, grapes
L 2 egg omlette with ham, cheese (hxA), mushrooms possibly, side salad
D chilli con carne - lean mince (synned), onion, pepper, chillies, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes, stock and water, spices, with a side salad, not even sure we will have the rice...bf not a big carb eater...what you think? Feel like I'm eating loads, please be honest!!!!!!

I dont actually think u are eating that much lol what are the portion sizes like

yesterday wasnt good for me either was shopping all afternoon so didnt have lunch until 5.30 which was speed soup then had dinner bout 7.30 which was 2 x egg, 3 x bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes

yesterday In town I also had a frozen yoghurt it was from like a shop, said it only had 120 cals in it, I had a mixed berry one, I then came home and made short bread of which I had two bits and also lemon and orange cupcakes I had a bite lol I also had 2 x wine gums and 1 x pringle at a party in work lol so am sure i was over syns

Hannah try not to weigh urself, I know i cant say anything cause i do it all the time, but try to break the habit now when u have only started ur journey again u will only drive urself made

I tried to get a dress for my friends wedding on 22nd august, I needed a 12 in mostly everything and if I couldnt get a 12 I would of needed to get the 14 taken in :) so that felt pretty good, altough it weird I still look for a 16 first lol

kerry how u?

today my plan is
breakfast - 1 x weetbix, 125ml milk, blueberries, banana, 2 x plum and peppermint tea
lunch - speed soup (have millions in fridge lol), orange and plum
snack - yoghurt and fruit
dinner - fish, turnip, cabbage, broccoli and sprouts

I just are loads of biscuits :( knew i'd break! Guess I'll be hitting the gym tomorrow and monday lol

I think 3 days of syns will cover it...today, tomorrow and monday.

Didnt have my chilli con carne...had a roll instead, off plan but after all the biscuits I was so full that I couldnt stomach another meal, so today was 2x alpen lights, ham and cheese omlette, biscuits, a roll and 4 slices of small whole grain bread. Naughty naughty hannah but will definitely be back on track tomorrow!

Very annoyed with myself but at the same time, sort of felt it coming...

Oh and they were shortbread type things 2.5 syns each!

Hi guys, just popping in and out, will catch up properly tomorrow. Thank you for birthday wishes, I had a fantastic day (well, weekend actually). Weighed myself Friday morning and I lost 0.5lbs. Not great. Going to have to be practically syn free this week to make up for this weekend if I hope even sts. Oh well, I only have a 40th once. Good luck tomorrow Hannah. Hope it for a well

Argh what an awful weekend. Car is dead. Has to go to garage, so won't make it to weigh in tomorrow dont think, but will try to go to the thursday group this week...you think thats best? I dont want to miss a weigh in (already paid!!)

Hannah did you make WI last night? If not go when you can.

Good luck sue. How do you feel?

thanks kerry

I feel hopeful lol I really hope I get my award tonight, I havent went over syns apart from yesterday and I only had 18, didnt realise how many sweets I had ate lol

how was ur birthday did u get anything nice?
how has ur week been going ?

I am actually enjoying my exercise at the min doing another hour of aerobics after class later, :) hopefully see some diff soon

We shall skip over how my week is going.

My birthday was fab, had a really good day. Got lot of lovely presents including a rose quartz bracelet from Ewan and earrings necklace and bracelet from Ewan & cj, got money towards my spa trip & the trip itself, flowers, smelly stuff and a new bag from my nana. Been a manic weekend and I'm shattered after it.

In holiday mode now which has meant lots of naughty things but I don't care.

Good luck tonight. I really hope you get it x

kerry dont worry about it as you said u only turn 40 once :), enjoy it

ano I hope I get it to just had a lovely chicken salad with chilli flakes for lunch will deffo be making another one of those for tomorrow :)

Hannah how are u?

I am errrr stressed. lol. This week has been awful. The food has gone off the boil but I am turning that around now. Tonight's dinner is healthy pork and veg and I may even try for a run or gym (although weather is very stuffy!)

Didn't manage weigh in monday, which has caused me to eat naughty stuff. Am going to go thursday to a different class just to weigh and go. I believe I would have gained weight but will try my hardest for thursday to allieviate that.

Sue I really hope you get your 4 stone tonight!!! Am so excited for you!!! Got everything crossed and I believe in you!! :D

Kerry I am glad you had an awesome birthday and that you had lovely presents (especially from Ewan!!!), when do you think your eating will get back on track??

Now to walk up the beastly hill grrrr...

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

Ilost 0.5lb so i got my 4 STONE AWARD

must say am really proud of myself, really need to do mroe exercise tho as I still have a belly lol kinda think I look preg lol about 4months I would think lol so not good, but I will get there

I have been trying aerobics and some exercise with the swiss ball, but I must look up those exercises on the link u posted Hannah

Kerry u must take a pics of ur jewerelly and put it up sounds lovely, am very jealous

am celebrating tonight with a chinese lol I have a cheek to talk abut my fat belly in the same link as a chinese lol

That is fantastic sue, I so happy for you. Well done.

Might post pics of jewellery on Facebook. Can't get photos on here

Enjoy your Chinese.

I'm hoping to get. back on track tomorrow as all my meals out are over now, back to normal as of breakfast. Hate to think of the damage I've done though......

Yayayayay! Congratulations!!!!! :) :D :) 4 stone!!! Well done!!

Kerry dont worry too much, so long as you get back on track it will be fine!

Got my day planned out for tomorrow...breakfast is alpen lights and fruit, lunch pork chop, veg and boiled potatoes! Not sure what dinner is, but going to the gym tomorrow morning :)

thanks, I really am pleased, think I ate a bit to much last night tho lol still feel very full lol

today I am having Breakfast - porridge, blueberries and starwberries 180 ml milk and peppermint tea
Lunch - lettuce, tomato, onion, cucomber, chicken, chilli, banana, 2 x oranges and a peach
dinner will be fish, turnip, cabbage and mushy peas

also going to do some skipping later on and some exercises using my swiss ball,

Only have two more weigh ins until the wedding would love to be 9 stone something but that means losing 4..5lb in two weeks and think I have slowed right down dont think I would manage that but I will give it a good go lol

whats everyone else plans for the next couple of weeks :)

By the 5th September I would like to weigh 11 stones....it's an ambitious goal, and I wont be devestated if I don't get there, so long as I am trying unlike this week. I just know how angry and upset I am going to be if I don't fit into this dress, I think it's due in around that date, although that date I don't have an official weigh in, as I have booked holiday (4 years to the day I would have been with my beloved hahaha!).

Should be exchanging contracts on my house this week, so SHOULD be in by the end of August...so excited!!! :D

You never know Sue, you are due a larger loss!!! Bodies are strange things! So long as you try your hardest you know you couldn't do anything more! :)

Your day sounds good, I forgot my lunch (which was last nights dinner!!) so lunch ideas please...? Got a big sainsburys close by, want it to be mostly superfree, as going to give success express a go for the rest of the week???

B - 2 x alpen light
S - Whole punnet of grapes and a tray of cherries yum yum

Back