Wannabe SkinnyMins

what about some salad and pre cooked chicken, or some cherry tomatoes and ryvita :)

I am doing ok today have had 3 syns already had an aplen light bar :) I am going to do skipping later on so hopefully the change of exercise will help me abit, I am determind to get a loss again this week and am not planning anything for the weekend that will get in my way, am actually thinking of going out on a long walk on sat morning, really need to get myself motivated :)

kerry how are u today?

I've just had pre cooked chicken bbq flavoured (1 syn) and a toffee low fat muller rice (10 syns). Been eating grapes all morning, and got cherries to add to my 1/3 super free lunch.

Got a packet of chinese style chicken slices for tomorrow's lunch too.

Don't know what dinner is tonight, but I am sure I will make it be something that is very healthy! So long as nothing else gets in the way tonight, my plan is to pop to the gym after work and do some tricep, shoulders and chest exercises, walk home up the big horrible hill, then maybe run along to see my nan :)

Love it when you have nothing planned and you can dedicate a weekend to exercise! A long walk sounds lovely Sue!!

Hmm...after my devastating news I didn't emotionally eat (break through!) I had my spaghetti bolognese diner and a yogurt then did 40 mins of zumba on the wii, which was nearly as good as an actual class, I sweated as much anyway!!

At gym now, more tired today than yesterday!!

What have you two got planned for today? How was last night?

god Hannah go u going to gym in the morning, I would love to do that but my gym doesnt open until 7.15 and I start work at around 8 -8.15 :(

I am going shopping later to try and get a dress for the wedding, hopefully I get something sorted

yesterday was ok syn wise I had 12.5 - had a ginger nut 2.5, choc biscuit 5 syns, sweetie lolly 2 syns, alpen light bar - 3 syns

hopefully yoday wont be as bad

Breakfast - 1 x weetibix, 150ml milk,.blueberries and strawberries
snack - apple, 2 x plum, 2 x orange and peach
lunch - chicken, chilli sauce (1syn)salad and baked potato, strawberries and yoghurt
dinner ??? am not sure yet as will be in town but am going to try and stick to plan :)

Kerry how are u?

Hannah are u going to weigh in later ?

I cant make the weigh in later, as I would have had to drive for around 30 mins to get there....so would take a couple of hours walking now my car is dead :(

But standing on my scales at home I have put on 1 lb so need to get that off by Monday!!!

Going for a run later! Then going to cook a chicken curry me thinks! Any ideas what I can have with it instead of rice? Going to syn some mango chutney, but I know OH wont want carbs, so if I do rice I'll end up with a lot of rice. Obviously naan bread will be a no no! lol! So annoying!!

Yum yum your lunch sounds nice!! I have got:
B - 2 alpen lights and grapes
L - chicken in a chinese marinade (1 syn), yogurt and cherries
D - chicken curry and mango chutney (roughly 5 syns)

Good luck finding a dress!!!! And umm...eating in town, the shapers boots salads dont seem to be too badly syned, or you could grab some pre-cooked meat, obviously these are ideas for on the go, would be completely different if you are heading to a pub somewhere! :D

Argh. I have given up completely. Yesterday I had a KFC for lunch & some of cjs icecream. Then I had a toffee & pecan cookie & 2 bags of prawn cocktail crisps. Breakfast was 2 choc weetabix with milk & banana & dinner was sw quiche.

Today we're going to museum in town & Ewan & cj have decided they want pizza hut for lunch. I hate holidays at home. Am thinking I should just write off the whole week and start again on Saturday. Next week should be better I hope

Sorry to hear about the car Hannah, will you replace it? Expenses you can do without when buying a house. You must be very excited at the prospect of getting into your own house again.

You will fit into your dress no problem. When my friend got married a few years she got married on 11th January. I had a final fitting for my bridesmaid dress on 20th December & as it was a very fitted dress I wouldn't put on or lose any weight over Xmas & new year. It was hell, I was terrified to eat anything.

Have you had your final fitting yet sue?

Well done on the exercise. I have dug out my running shoes & when cj starts nursery on 19th August I will have 2hrs every day to go for a run or walk. Should be able to start that last week in August once everyone's back at school.

Hope you both have a good day

no am not bridemaid anymore am just going to buy a dress hopefully get something tonight, but its a nightmare cause am in between sizes

awk Kerry that sounds like a lot of bad stuff but u are on ur holidays and just because u arent away from home doesnt mean u cant enjoy it, but if U dont want the pizza hut why not go for a pasta dish or a large salad with small slice of pizza, I know it might be hard to do but u will feel better for it after

Hannah kerry is right u will deffo fit into the dress have u measured urself in inches cause am sure thats what will show cause of all the exercise u are doing , try not to stress :)

my day has been good so far, hopfully I dont ruin it all later, but I think my head is in the right place this week and I wont do anything stupid lol like eat a burger, I am to close to target to start doing that now :)

Aww it sounds like you're having a lovely time off Kerry! Enjoy yourself, but do remember that you can still enjoy the occasion just as much without synful foods! Its not the food you will remember but the event and the day. Try not to write off the entire week otherwise you might find yourself eating more than you normally would.

No I won't replace the car, can't afford to! I am very excited about moving into my new house! Think I am going to buy a cross trainer and some weights and ditch the gym membership, what do you think? It's just so expensive! And now that I wont be able to drive home to and from work, if I go to the gym in the morning I'll have to leave the house at 6.30am, and if I go after work I won't get home until nearly 7.30pm. So at least if I have a cross trainer at home, I can get the dinner started and get on it, whilst listening to music or watching tv???

Good on you with the running shoes! I'm really getting into my running recently! Need to get some decent trainers though!

I hope the measurements will show...have dropped 1-2 inches off waist already, and 1 inch under the bust, hips have stayed the same though!!!

Have you done your measurements?

You wont ruin it!! We have faith in you! You know how hard it is getting now you are nearer to your target, you cant afford to go eat a burger!!!! lol! I think you'll get there soon! Im so excited for you! :D

I've eaten a bag of skips (4.5 syns), and ive got a crunchy nut bar thingy which is 7.5 syns, trying to decide whether I'd prefer that or mango chutney...leaning towards the bar atm!!

what did u decide on bar or chutney ??? :)

I didnt ruin my diet in town with a burger but had a cuppacino from starbucks medium size do u no how many syns is in it ?

I had dinner when I got home just sw fry was tasty

got a dress from warehouse

<LI class="alternative_0 list" jQuery1312537504790="27" nodeIndex="2">
5563069256.jpg
what u think??

I think the cross trainer is a good idea cause think of the winter months u wont want to walk to the gym in the cold and then u have no excuse cause its there

thats rubbish about ur car :( but just think of the money u will save on pertol and insurance and u can spend it on ur new house lol

Kerry how is ur day :)

Cappuccino
Short - Skimmed Milk
3 syns
Short - Semi Skimmed Milk
4 syns
Short - Whole Milk
4.5 syns
Short - Soy
3 syns
Tall - Skimmed Milk
3 syns
Tall - Semi Skimmed Milk
4.5 syns
Tall - Whole Milk
5.5 syns
Tall - Soy
3.5 syns
Grande - Skimmed Milk
4 syns
Grande - Semi Skimmed Milk
6 syns
Grande - Whole Milk
7 syns
Grande - Soy
4.5 syns
Venti - Skimmed Milk
5.5 syns
Venti - Semi Skimmed Milk
8 syns
Venti - Whole Milk
9 syns
Venti - Soy
6 syns

The bar - it was delicious, really peanutty!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress!!! Love coral and the style is amazing!!!! Great choice!! You'll look better than the bridesmaids lol!!!!! :D

haha thats what am hoping for haha just kidding

I had a grande one but I didnt say skimmed milk didnt think so it wil hopefully be semi skimmed at 7 syns, which am happy enough with as then only had 9 syns all day yesterday

hows today for u?

what was the bar :)

A crunchy nut peanut bar...was nice though!!

7 syns isnt bad!

I had sugar in a cup of tea this morning...think thats 2 syns! But thats it so far. Staying at OH's tonight so saving syns for whatever dinner will be!

I ran 10k yesterday, did it very slowly in like 1 hour 20 mins, but I did it!! After strength training yesterday morning (triceps, chest, shoulders) my chest is KILLING!!!! So painful! Cant exercise today, but am going for a run tomorrow after I scrap my car :( Ordered Jillian Michaels 30 day shred today eek! What have I let myself in for!? But its only £5.99 on amazon.

Today has been ok alpen lights, yogurt and banana for breakfast, left over curry sauce stuff I made (disgusting waaay too tomato-y for me!) with pasta for lunch, the sauce was all superfree (passata, onion, peppers, chillies, ginger) so I am sure that I got my third in. Going well, but I don't know what dinner will be!

What about you?

am thinking of fish, cabbage, leeks, turnip and carrots for dinner, I love it

am only on 2 syns today to I had half a pkt of velvet cruch at lunch were tasty lol

got some onion ring (4 syns ) to have later as a treat cant wait :)

I have a feeling that the OH will suggest a chinese for tonight eek! I normally have egg fried rice, so I can just have that and miss out the sweet and sour chicken balls I normally have with it :(

It would either be egg fried rice, special fried rice or chicken chow mein, but I don't think I ovely like chicken chow mein haven't had it in agges!! Scared now! Don't want to ruin my good work!! But egg fried rice is 4 syns per 300g and special is 9.5 syns for 310g and chow mein 7.5 syns...hmm maybe the special fried rice would feel more like a 'meal' than some rice??

I hate cabbage!! Other than that your dinner sounds fab what fish you going to have? Yum yum onion rings!

is just cod going to have salmon tomorrow

am worried tho gary has just came in with films and sweets :)

Stay strong sue! Just think of that dress.

What did you go for Hannah? I had special fried rice and couldn't eat it all. I also had a beer. I am do dreading WI tomorrow thinly o will have put on about 7lbs :-(. Oh well at least I enjoyed it all thus time round.

Good luck for the weekend ladies.

I've eaten 2 peanut butter sandwiches, egg fried rice and sweet and sour chicken balls and a muller rice, think its around 80 syns. I had to put my beloved cat down...not really sure what to do now.

Aww Hannah, I'm sorry to hear that. Was the cat ill it was it very sudden? I was devastated when my mums dog died and i hadn't even lived with them for about 10 years. What you do now is accept you went off plan. Get straight back to it tomorrow & have as much superfree between now & WI as you can swallow. Big hugs hun, hope you are ok x

Back