Wannabe SkinnyMins

WI: + 4.5lbs

Not unexpected but unhappy as that takes to 180lbs again and it took me months to get below that, it wad a real sticking point for me.

Hoping to get back to normal this week even though I'm still on holiday for another week.

Hope you both have a great weekend

Hannah am so sorry to hear about ur pet, I hope u are ok :)

Kerry dont worry if u get back on plan this week it will come off again U have done it once u can deffo do it again :)

last night I had between 1/2 pkt and 1/4 pkt of haribo, a large bag of the sports mixture, have no idea how many syns
then a pkt of onion rings 4 syns
3 x roses - 6 syns

in total that I no of I had 12 syns yesterday then all the sweets god only knows how many I had

today I am planning
Breakfast - melon, pineapple, grapefuit, kiwi and yoghurt
snack - peach
lunch - 4x fin crisp, 2x cheese tri, tomato, beetroot, pickles, guerkins, lettuce, cucomber
dinner - salmon, turnip, carrots, mushy peas, cauliflower and broccoli

hopefully I can stay away from the sweets today but dunno if am strong enough lol must look up the syn value to scare me abit

I am also going to try and do some exercise today try and work something off

whats everyone else plans :)

I keep saying I can lose 5lbs in 2 weeks if I stick to plan. Amazing how quickly it goes on though.

Having a green day today and trying to limit syns without worrying about it. Will still start the week with 105 syns but try not to use them all if that makes sense.

So far
B: 2 choc weetabix with 150mlb skim milk (hex a & b) 1/2 apple (cj scoffed the other half while wad on the phone wee horror).

L: 3 eggs, scrambled, half tin baked beans, 2 pears & handful grapes

Thinking of pasta with pesto & parmesan cheese (4syns & hex a) then maybe some dried fruit for 2nd hex b.

Have just put my foot down and said I'm not going out for dinner this weekend. Also just realised I will be away at the health spa next weekend so will have to WI a day early again.

Did you work out the syns for your sweeties sue. Think jelly sweets are between 0.5 & 1 syn each. My old book says 1 syn for a jelly baby or fruit jelly or 4.5 syns per 28g

check online they said a haribo jelly is 0.5 syns each so I gave it 10 syns so that means I ate 22 syns yesterday am trying to limit my syns today, going well so far, done some carido work and some work out with the swiss ball :)

I might have a pkt of onion rings later 4 syns but am going tp try my best to stay away from the jellys and have some peas in pods instead lol

Aww Kerry! It goes on so much quicker than it comes off!! Do try to stick to plan this week, even if certain meals are off plan don't use that as an excuse to ruin the rest of the day! We know you can do this!!

Haribo are a menace aren't they! I love them so can't buy them as ill eat the whole lot!

Kerry your 2 choc weetabix aren't they hxB + 2 syns? I might be wrong... Rest of your day sounds great! What is it about eating out that scares you? Cant you ring up or look at the menu before hand and figure out the best meal to have? Our is it sticking to it once you're there?

What cardio have you done sue?

I'm ok ish, scrapped the car yesterday :( going to buy some running trainers with the money I got for it! I weighed myself this morning and it was 12st 4, I weighed 12st 3 last weigh in, so possible stay the same if I'm good for the next 2 days. Todays plan is to have 2x alpen lights, fruit, dinner is sausages, mash and beans, so that will use my syns (OH's mums making it) will be walking miles today!!

Oops. Did wonder how choc weetabix were higher syns than normal but still hex. Will sort that in a minute.

Eating out is a problem because of places OH chooses to eat. Everything Is fried or lots of oil in, not much choice for sticking to plan and if I ask for things to be changed he get really embarrassed & it ends up causing an argument which then spoils the evening. He also hates eating alone, has a complete phobia about it, so he won't have a starter or dessert unless I do. If I say I don't want anything he refuses to have anything but sulks coz he wanted something. It can be hard work when I'm trying to be good. It's not an excuse but he has aspergers syndrome which causes some weird reactions in social situations. Sometimes its easier to just stay home. In saying all that this weekends decision was purely financial as we have had a huge reduction in our income.

So far I have had
2 choc weetabix with milk (hex a & b & 2 syns) apple.

Not sure about lunch as we are driving to eyemouth to look at a car he is thinking of buying.
Dinner will be pasta n sauce or noodles as I have no idea when we will be back.

Will you've able to make it class without the car Hannah? Fingers crossed for a small loss or sts.

Enjoy your sunday ladies

Ah right fair enough!

Yeah do check the weetabix choc syns but I think thats right!

I can still go to class its less than a 5 min walk away from my parents and well be same distance from my new place too! So no excuses...currently walking to town, starting to rain darn it, best put my phone away!!

Have great day both of you!

How you didn't get too wet Hannah.

Well he bought the car think goodness. It was an awful drive as it wad peeing down with.rain for the whole 50 miles there, not quite so bad coming back.

Think I have found my new food obsession. Just had some dried apple for a snack (hex b) and it wad gorgeous. Will try not to overdose on it too much this week. Am trying to use my 2nd hex b for thing I wouldn't normally eat such as dried fruit, nuts, soup. Trying mostly green days this week, except tomorrow when I'm having keema curry so an ee day tomorrow.

Haven't had lunch as we got back so late so will have dinner early. Going to have pasta n sauce mac cheese with some extra cheese through it (3 syns & hex a).

hi girls

u to sound busy lol, I have had a nice weekend just done a clothes clear out and went up to my mums and got all the clothes I had put away in the attic cause they were far to small and now they all fit great, actually a few things are even to big

Hannah I have been trying to go walking, skipping out the back and then running up and down the stairs, I hate exervcise so am proud of my self for that lol

my mum made us a mince beef and onion pie with pastry, I havent had one in about 2 years, it was the size of a small dinner plate I ate 1/3rd ekkkkkkk for dinner with broccoli, cauliflower and mushy peas, I am hoping it wont effect me to much and I know the pastry is pob to many syns but I really enjoyed it and I wont be eating anymore syns :)

what type of car did u get kerry?

ARGH not pastry. I couldnt even look at the stuff without scoffing all of it.

We got a white car!!!:D:D:D Thats what you wanted to know or do you need details of like the actual vehicle? Its a rover 620, OH obsessed with rovers. Personally as long as it has a steering wheel and 4 wheels and goes from a-c via b I dont care (oh and it has to be a nice colour lol).

Wish the bloomin rain would stop, its so depressing and it makes me want comfort food like apple crumble and custard:mad:

oh yum apple pie and custard sounds tasty, but stay away

yea ano I love pastry I tried to count the syns got the amount of flour and butter my mum used and divide it by 3 and oh my I think I ate 22 syns on pastry :( I didnt eat any other syns so am hoping I will be ok

my bf is taking me out for date night next sat but as we are a but tight on money it will actually be lunch lol as its cheaper there is a new place called the allotment, I looked up the menu they have things like salad, and baked potato but we I always go for them I want to spoil myself

I was thinking if having either chicken goujons, lasagne or chicken curry, I know they are all packed full of syns and I might change my mind and be better at the time, but am thinking if I try to limit my syns to 5 until then and try and eat speed food as much as possible do u think I will be ok

I still want to get a loss but am sick of going out and not getting want I really want I always get salad or baked potato :(, I want something really tasty as we are treating ourselfs, wont be having starter or dessert just main course

Just flexi syn the day. Its the middle of the week for you do if you are good before and after it should be fine. I would go for chicken curry & rice, if its not a creamy curry it shouldn't be too high in syns.

thanks Kerry, i might change my mind before then am just sick of thinking oh cant have that may aswell go for a salad lol

didnt eat any more syns last night thank god lol

today am having

Breakfast - melon, pineapple, grapefruit and yoghurt and peppermint tea
snack - apple
lunch - salad (getting it from canteen so whatever is there)
snack-apple, orange, peach, 2 x plums
dinner - fish and salad

trying not to have any syns today try and make up for yesterday lol dont think it will work like but worth a try

god weather here today is awful got soaked coming into work, just no this is going to be a crap day :(

whats everyone elses plan

u going to class tonight hannah?

Your day looks good sue

B: weetabix milk & banana cup of tea (2 syns. Hex a & b)

L: 2 rolls scrambled egg 14 syns apple pear

D: Keema curry (carrots onion tomatoes) rice

Snacks: apple

We are at a friends house today so not too bad for a day out but not doing to well st not using all my syns for the week so far.

Good lick Hannah, hope its a good result

ur day looks yummy Kerry

we juist had a fire alarm in work which meant I had to walk up 5 flights of stairs and I must say it didnt hurt me as much as normal I usually get to floor 3 and die but I was ok today

I think it a combo of losing weight and also that bit of exercise I have been doing, and I feel good :)

Both your days look great! My day has been terrible, but in the respect that I have only just ate my first thing, which is sainsbury's chicken tikka slices (free!).

Yup going to class, but going for a run first...bought some proper running trainings yesterday and got some nike capri's and a reebok top today, even got proper running socks lol so all kitted out!!

My 30 day shred should come on wednesday, so will need to buy some weights soon!

I have ordered that dvd from love film, hopefully it comes next think it looks good

what weights do u need for it, I only have bf weights which are to heavy but I just usually use the bar but dont think thats enough lol do u no somewhere that does cheap weights :) am pretty skint at the mo so the cheaper the better haha

good luck at class Hannah cant wait to hear the results :)

Back