Wannabe SkinnyMins

Hello guys!! I am eating terribly and I can barely get into my dress! But I am moving house at the moment and have no internet!! I will be back on here as soon as it is sorted!!!!! (Sorry for brief message - at work!!! Miss you guys!!!)

woohoo, 2lbs off:D

About to write my shopping list so hopefully will keep the loss in mind. Is there a new magazine out? I thought I saw someone mention it on the board. Cant find last months to check release date.

Weather here is wet and miserable so im thinking lots of soup (butternut squash and sweet potatao this time), a nice beef casserole and maybe some chilli or spag bol. So, looking like an ee week for me which will be expensive. Still, I feel good today, poitive and interested. Might just take a wekend for cooking and stock up the freezer.

Im having a major craving for fish pie but Ewan hates the smell of fish so not something I can make easily as the kitchen is off the sittng room:(.

What are your plans for the weekend? how has your week gone so far Sue? When is it you fly away to the sun? Im so jealous.

hiya

Managed to lose another 1lb, altho bit gutted cause I really wanted 1.5lb to get my 4 and half stone award for going away, but ah well least I didnt put on

so am going to try and be very good up until sat when am away for 2 whole weeks woooohooooooooo, hopefully wont put on to much lol but i plan to enjoy myself and eat whatever I like, :)

Well done sue, that's really good. You are doing brilliantly at the moment.

I'm having a bit of a hit & miss week. Am eating sensibly but not eating much,just not that hungry. Had a snack at 2pm yesterday & haven't eaten since then. Was at a school meeting last night til 8.30 then had to take mum home so was almost 10pm when I got home & just went to bed. Hope week gets better otherwise I'm not going to have a loss this week.

Hello :D:D:D

Using work computer! Sue you are doing amazingly!! You are such an inspiration!!! Kerry well done for not giving up!! We will reach our targets at some point lol :D

Get eating more Kerry - have you planned your meals for this week? Maybe if you have a spare afternoon or something at some point you could bulk cook and freeze food so that it is quick and easy when you do need it! Thats what I am planning on doing this weekend!

So I made it to slimming world last night - new group and the consultant is a girl who used to go to my old group last year, so she knew me already lol I gained 3lbs which I expected (tbh I expected a lot more around 7!!) and I am 100% on track now. Eating a kind of soup (forgot to add stock so its more chunks of veg in water lol) and I will be making spag bol or chilli or something tonight, with enough to last me tomorrow night too. Then planning a chicken curry friday night or sat. Have literally no money so am trying to survive on freezer food atm - have got pork loin's and potatoes for sunday. Will start having porridge for breakfast again, as I have got lazy and I am just not having anything.

Really quite ill atm, drowsy, hot head, shivers, weak, runny nose, cough etc. lol so havent been to the gym, but will be going hopefully friday!

Wedding is next friday!! ARGH!!!

Sorry to ramble on about myself so much. Just wanted to update you! :) Hope you are both well! I miss you both!!

Welcome back Hannah, we have missed you too!

Will try to eat more but not really interested. I spent all dsy Sunday cooking. I have soup curry casserole bolognese & chicken all waiting to be eaten, I just don't want it. Having chow main from Chinese tonight so hoping it will re-ignite my interest.

So is that you all moved now? Your food week sounds great, well done on the planning. Hope you enjoy your new group.

Yep all moved in! Get internet next monday! Ive resorted to slimfast shakes during the day just for this week, I can see the appeal but I like eating lol

Hows it going for both of you? Ive got weigh in tonight! Have you started eating more kerry? How did your weigh in go?

Put on 1.5lbs but am having the period from hell, can't fasten any of my trousers and feel so bloated & uncomfortable.

Eating more but its a struggle, just not interested... and now I have a cold so even less interested.

Good luck tonight, hope you have a good loss. How do you feel your week has gone?

You must be so pleased to finally be in your new home. I hope you will be very happy there.

Thank you I do love my house!!!

I lost 2.5lbs! So I am very pleased!! :)

Keep up the eating whilst you have the cold have stews and hotpots and soups!! Im on period too although its not as bad this time round! No where near as bad as last months!!! Cant wait until Friday!!

I put my christmas wish down as wanting to be 10st 7lbs, but really I would like to be at target. So determined to stop messing about and just lose the weight! So pleased im in my own home! Got the mushrooms, carrots and broccoli all stocked up! YAY

Well done, that's a really good loss. You can get to Target by xmas if you keep at it.

I'm feeling very sorry for myself today. Having s green day so had 4 choc weetabix to satisfy choc craving (didn't work) having pasta with vegetable sauce for lunch then jacket potato with cheese & beans for dinner. Git loads of grapes to munch on.

Saw a red dress in sainsburys for my xmas night out from the gok wan collection just need to try it on. Dress is £40 so bit unsure whether to buy a 12 or 14. Not feeling confident about the 12 at the moment.

Does your dress look amazing? You will need to get on Facebook and post pics (or try on here).

Have a good day, I'm off for a cuppa

Ill try to post a pic in a min!!

My birthday is 13 weeks away so Ill hopefully be at target for that!!

Your day sounds good, keep it up!! :D Do you still weigh in on Saturdays?

Get the 12 dress so long as you know you will stick at it! Do you think it will boost you and motivate you? If you have a back up outfit around i'd get the 12 and work real hard to suceed, whats the date of the party?

At what points of the day are you finding it hardest to stick to plan?

My consultant said something last night which really stuck and I would like to share:

If someone bought you 7 roses and 1 died, would you throw them all out or just that 1?

I like your consultant!

Yes I still weigh in on a Saturday. Mid afternoons are difficult. I want choc and biscuits as a bit of a sugar boost. Am just so tired at the moment. Off work next week which is great but makes this week feel even longer.

Problem with dress is a 12 would be too tight across the bust but fit everywhere else. 14 might fit over bust but be too loose elsewhere. I've only ever had 1 dress that fit properly in the last 10 yrs and that was made for me by a dressmaker. It's the reason I never buy dresses but this is a ball that I'm going to so really can't wear trousers.

You will make Target in 13 weeks. Can't see your stats at the mo as on phone. How much more do you have to loose?

How was the wedding? Hope you had a great day.

I had another gain this week think another 1.5lbs (havent updated stats so bit confused). Am hoping to sort this out this week.

Bought a beautiful dress for my xmas ball. Had to get the 14 to fit my bust but its a VERY close fitting dress so I now HAVE to lose some weight as I looked pregnant in it :(.

I have had my skinny jeans on this weekend with long boots and I felt great. No idea how I looked but I felt good which is more than half the battle for me.

Off work this week so hoping to get food back under control otherwise I will be dancing in a sack:sigh:.

I gained 2lbs, but had a fantastic wedding!! Had a couple of off days since Tuesday, but hit the nail on the head yesterday and went for a run then had a healthy gammon roast.

Ill attempt again to put a picture up of me in the dress, but not sure it will work!?

There’s nothing like a dress to get you focused on your weight loss! For me its that I was reading the slimming world magazine and the front cover girl really hit home for me – she looked great! I showed my boyfriend the picture of her and he said “you’ll never look like that”, we were talking about her arms and he meant it as I have muscly arms, but just hearing him say those words made me die a bit inside. It wasn’t his fault as he really didn’t mean it like that, but I couldn’t not be hurt.

So gym tonight, and I’m going to look up a yummy recipe to make for dinner tonight and I’m also heading out for a run again with my friend! She’s doing so well! She’s lost 1 stone 7lbs since July and lost 7lbs in the last 2 weeks alone!! I’m so glad she’s getting this into her head at 15 rather than struggling later in life!!

Got my weekend planned too, not food wise, but will plan that tonight! I am in the middle of cutting out all the recipes I love from SW Magazines, as I have too many and need to get rid of some of them! So I am making a scrapbook of the ones I love and will rate them etc as I make them! The rest of the weekend will be gyming, running, cleaning, and doing coursework! Possibly an exercise dvd thrown in for good measure, as my friend is around Sat night!

How has your week been? I now have the internet at home so should be able to write on here a bit more than I have been! What have you got planned for this weekend? What date is the xmas party?

Men just don't think before they open their mouths sometimes. Well done on the exercise.

My week has been ok. Having a lazy week as I'm on hols do eating out of the freezer which is full of healthyish food. My party is on 3rd Dec so I have 5 weeks and would be happy with 7lbs off.

Im in the process of organising a jewellery party for a friend who has started making some really lovely stuff. I invited about 10 people thinking a few would say no. I now have about 12 coming and still waiting on replies from a few others. I have no idea where they will all go as my sittingroom is tiny and I only have enough seats for 5 people. Argh.

This weekend I'm hoping to get some xmas shopping done, am. actually on the bus heading to town while cj is at nursery.

Have a great weekend, look forward to you being around more now you have home internet again x

Am finally biting the bullet and going to join a class. A new class is starting about 10 min drive from me on a Thursday night at 7.30. Mum gave me a leaflet today and for once the class is on at a time I can manage. I feel really nervous about this but as you both know I have really struggled this year and I have no self motivation. I will pay for a 12 week course and if I dont lose going to class then I think it might be time to just give up:sigh:. Im fed up with the constant lose gain lose cycle. Looking back at old stats i am only 5lbs lighter than I was this time last year. While lighter is good I just feel that 5lbs in a year is embarrassing to admit to:eek:. I will still WI tomorrow but as of next week my WI day will be a Thursday. Help. I hate going to this sort of thing alone:sigh:

Yay! Thats awesome! Im going to pay for 6 weeks on tuesday and hope I can back and stay on track. Ill write more tomorrow, but I just want you to know I am very proud of you for not giving up :)

Back