Wannabe SkinnyMins

woohooooo I lost 2.5lb, am so pleased

going away to glasgow tomorrow for the weekend so will prob be back on lol but I will try

how did u do hannah?

how are u finding this week kerry?

Well done sue. Hope you have a a fab weekend. I'm in Glasgow next weekend for the bryan Adams concert. Can't wait.

I'm finding this week really hard. I was fine until Monday teatime then in the space of 10mins I ate 27 syns through a chicken wrap and 3 chocolate biscuits. Struggled to get back on track yesterday so planning butter squash soup for today and tomorrow & minimal syns. Not managed very much exercise this week either. So long as I don't gain I will be happy. Not feeling at all confident about 3lbs off.

I lost 1/2lb, which is fine as I baked a lot this weekend and ate the baking lol Ooops! Also had a chinese and a burger....

Sorry I havent been around much Internet is a bit dodgy atm!

Kerry you are doing great! Have you had all your syns everyday or can you forgive the 27 syns...? What did you eat yesterday when you say you struggled to get back on track?

Don't worry too much about the exercise, thats added bonus if you can get out for a walk, do you have a bike? I went for a bike ride on saturday on my brothers bike, was nice but it was a suspension bike to very bouncy lol

Well done Sue 2.5lbs is amazing!! Have a lovely weekend but steer clear of evil food!!

I baked SW biscuits for our miss slinky competition last night! They went down a treat!!

150g plain flour (27 syns)
42g granulated sweetener
100g flora light (18 syns)
Tsp cinnamon
Tsp ground ginger
1 egg
2 Tbsp icing sugar (6 syns)
Pink edible glitter (sprinkles - umm....5 syns max!?)

Gas Mark 4, mix all together then add egg, roll out, cut shapes (ive only got a heart cutter so they were all hearts), oven for 10 mins, once cooled drizzle the icing over the biscuits and sprinkle the glitter. I varied the thicknesses but best ones were 5mm thick! Think I made around 40 so 1.5 syns each :) Even if you only made 20 out of the mixture 3 syns each isnt bad!! They taste nice and sweet but not too sweet! :D

A loss is a loss Hannah. Biscuits sound nice, might try making them with cj.

I have been using all of my syns this week so can't forgive extra 12. Just realised that I only used 2 syns yesterday. So that sorts out xtra 12. Had weetabix for breakfast noodles for lunch and spag bol for tea. Had tea twice though as I are withthe kids then again with OH. Not normally somethin I would do. I ate lots of fruit but didn't want it so was never satisfied and constantly looking for something else. Writing it down it all doesn't seem so bad but at the time I really struggled.

Yesterday was ok, had weetabix, tuna pasta (2) and chicken jalfrezi (8.5), but then had apple pie (35), so I have to make up 35 syns throughout the week!!! Today weetabix, tuna pasta (2), beef stirfry (3) and that will be it!

Went to the gym yesterday, did an hour on the crosstrainer!! :D

How are you feeling Kerry? Excited about weigh in??

Just want WI to be over. Not feeling very confident and I'm starving. Not liking this evening weigh in thing, much prefer falling out of bed and onto scales.

I'm happy with that as it has been a pretty awful week. I made a menu plan but shouldn't have wasted my time as I don't think I actually had a single meal off of it. This week really does have to be better. Am looking for a 2.5lb loss this week to get my half stone award.

How is your week going?

You 2 have been very quiet, hope it's just coz youre busy not that you have been naughty lol. How was your weekend Sue??

Good luck tonight

hiya,

ano sorry I dont really get access to this any more, work is crazy at the min and am wrecked by the time I get home :(

weekend was brill, altho did eat to much bread but overall was good, didnt eat to many treats :)

just back from weigh in and sts, not to bad altho if am going to get target for xmas I need to control myself, only 4 weigh ins to go and need 7lb

how are u getting on kerry? still loving the class, is ur concert this weekend

Hannah how was ur weigh in, am starting the 30 day shred again tomorrow lol wish me luck

Arghh sorry! Dont get very good internet connection in my new house!!

Lost 2.5lbs! Woohoo!

Keep on plan you guys! You're doing great kerry :)

Well done both of you. That's a great loss Hannah, keep it up. sts is good after a weekend away sue. You just need 1.5lbs pet week for xmas Target. Keep up the good work ladies.

I look forward to class but never feel very confident about weightloss. Think its just I don't want to be disappointed in front of other people. Doing it alone means nobody else knows how I feel but obviously you talk about it in class. I suppose its the reason I decided to go to class but its weird feeling. I need 2.5lbs for my half stone but would be really happy with just a lb off. I'm determined to do this right and small losses are the way to go for me, I just don't get big losses and find it easy to deal with small losses now that I have accepted it.

Have a good week ladies

1.5lbs is totalling doable especially doing Jillian!! Good luck!

I find you get the most out of class if you are honest! Some people go every week and say yeah its been ok...and thats pretty much it! Others who say ahh this went wrong or this went right get a lot more out of it! So I definately urge you to try to be confident enough to say went into the co-op and had a bacon and cheese turnover, can anyone suggest coping mechanisms for future when I go in...etc (example from the group last night)

Wasnt expecting to lose that much to be honest! But now I have to lose that much each week to reach my christmas target - put my new wish of 11 stone on the tree last night, 2.5lbs per week, but I have no weigh in on 6th dec...so 2.5 this week, no weigh in 5lbs, 2.5lbs...ARGH! I hope I can do it!

I should try to start Jillian again too Sue! Maybe you can give me the inspiration to as I tried a week or two ago and it was so much tougher than I remembered!! :(

Dont know what to have for tea tonight, might be stir fry or curry...what are you guys having? I've got eggs, noodles, rice, chicken (abit gone off!), spices, bacon, potatoes, left my beef strips for too long they have gone off too! :( Any ideas?

Try Bacon risotto or egg fried rice for tea. Yum. Omelettes & chips. I having jacket potatoes with cheese & coleslaw & salad. Really looking forward to it. Got major munchies just now & sitting in house with big tin celebrations chocolates pringles and nachos. Might have to Ho out early to pick cj up from nursery do I don't eat anything.

No step away from the quality streets!!!

I had bacon, egg, beans and hash browns :) and yoghurt and banana! Not enough superfree, but no junk :)

Hows it going for you two? Weigh in tomorrow kerry good luck!

Lol Hannah. I had a pasta n sauce instead followed by potato soup. I was Sooooo hungry yesterday.

My mum has decided to go back to SW after a year on WW so she is going to go to class with me. Hopefully that will give me a boost. Will let you know how I get on

Definately good motivation to have your mum on board!! You'll be ultra motivated to get to target before her lol! Although my mum beat me to target!! :( but still! The idea is that if she goes every week so will you! Even if you are expecting a gain!

Good luck tonight! I have my fingers crossed for you! Clearly going to class suits you - you're doing amazingly!!! :D

Back