Wannabe SkinnyMins

Happy New Year to you too!!! :))

I am back, went to class last week gained 4 or 5 lbs cant remember, but I am going again tonight, got the new pack and my consultant is doing a new members talk, so hopefully that will help me as last week I was officially back to 12st 8.5lbs. Grrr.

But I am back and trying!! I gave up after the wedding last year but I am here grovelling with my tail between my legs! Please have me back!!! I need you :(

How are you doing???

Welcome back. :bighug:I was starting to go a bit loopy talking to myself. :D

Im doing not too badly, managed to maintain over xmas which I was extremely pleased about. Not having the best week this week though so god knows what the scales will say on Thursday. Think I might go back to using weekly syns for a while as daily syns just aren't happening this week.

Been a stressful few weeks. My grandmother, who is almost 83, was taken into hospital on 21st december with a chest infection which also turned out to be influenza b. She was in hospital all over xmas which was horrible and finally got home on New Years eve but my mum has had to stay with her 24/7 since then as she can't be left alone as she is still very weak and confused. To top it off my auntie, who lives with my nana, was taken into hospital on Friday with pneumonia. My Dad and OH have both had chest infections over xmas & new year. Feels like it's only a matter of time before mum and I cave and come down with it.:(

Holidays are now over and I go back to work tomorrow. Got 4 kids in the house so hoping there wont be too much fighting but not holding my breathe:rolleyes:

So what is your mini goal Hannah to get you back on track? I would like my stone award by the end of January. Need to lose another 7lbs for that.

Hope you have a good day tomorrow

WOW that sounds stressful so a MASSIVE congratulations for maintaining!!

Well the last 3 weeks I have been offplan 100%. But I have still gone to class every week and here are my results:
20th Dec +0.5lbs
27th Dec +5lbs
3rd Jan -2.5lbs
So over the last 3 weeks I have gained 3 lbs, which isnt too bad (think the 5lbs gain was abit off

Well done you for going to class regardless. That is a fairly good gain for this time of year (by that I mean its not bad at all).

I tried a red day yesterday are oh boy was I hungry. Ended up eating about 33 syns overall. Not good, lowest syns this week are 16 wo expecting a big gain tomorrow. Back at work now so hoping it will he eadier to stay on track. What are you eating today? My day looks something like this:
B. 0% Greek yogurt & blueberries
L. Lentil & bacon soup slice bread (hex b)
D. Baked potato beans & cheese (hex a). Cherry tomatoes cucumber beetroot pickled onions
Snacks: apple 2 pears 2 satsumas banana.

Just realised that its potentially a green day so bacon in soup would be 2nd hex b & milk for 2nd hex a

I posted my post without me finishing it!! Just did an hour of Zumba for a staff development day lol but didnt take a change of outfit so didnt exert myself too much!

Today:
B-35g (YAY) of fruit and fibre with semi skimmed milk
L-Tuna and pasta with 45g salad cream light (3 syns)
D-Don't know yet, possibly egg fried rice with veg on the side

Because it's staff development day at work they are putting on lunch, I am not going to have any as bought my pasta in but I am hoping there is fruit so that I can go have some as my third superfree for breakfast and lunch :D so a couple of apples and bananas!

Probably have a hot choc tonight so (2 syns). Not sure what else. I have no money left for the rest of the month so weight loss should be good this month as cant buy any really bad things. Although I do have cornish pasties in the fridge that need to be eaten or chucked so I think ill chuck them!

Your day sounds great! Are you completing food diaries for your group? How are you finding group? Weight loss easier? You seem to be doing fab! At least you are couting your syns!! :)

Finding it easier with class, they also have a Facebook page which is great as you get support from most of the group through the week too. Mum has joined the class too so absolutely no cheating allowed. Filling a food diary for myself now, bought a 2012 dsy to page diary & just write everything down as it goes into my mouth. Am enjoying class but starting to feel like a bit of a rut as I've had a few weeks of loss gain loss maintain & probably a gain this week. Will stick with it though.

Well gone on the Zumba & definitely chuck those pasties. Your day looks good, particularly liking the sound if the fried rice. Yum

OMG its so difficult, temptation at every angle. The lunch put on was homemade pasties! Everyone in the office had one and they smelt amazing!! They also had pastries and cake and that was it! No fruit at all!!!!! Then my nan wanted me to go out for lunch but I said no!! And ate my tuna pasta which I really enjoyed! :D

Nan bought me some boots from Marks and Spencers for my birthday! Got them in brown: http://www.marksandspencer.com/Limi...031&pf_rd_p=215570647&pf_rd_s=related-items-3

Looking forward to the rice!

Well done on the diary that's a great idea! I have a diary but I have lost it, it went from Sept 11 to Dec 12, must find it again!

Hopefully you will get out of the rut! And today looks good and so will tomorrow and then you will weigh in and start fresh and have an amazing loss on 12th Jan!!

Well done resisting temptation, i'm very proud of you! Can't have been easy when everyone else was tucking in.

Love your new boots, I have a bit of a boot fettish, currently have 4 pairs on the go lol (got a bag fettish too but that is way too serious to talk about lol).

Just about to make dinner, im starving so might go munch on the cheese by itself

Dont be proud! I've messed up! Pigged out since last night. Nothing I can do about it now so im letting it go but I have been annoyed with myself! How has today gone for you?

30 syns & counting. I have had a horrendous day, told my boss I wouldn't look after one of the boys if his behaviour didn't improve dramatically. Still haven't had dinner, just off to WI now

Hannahkw1 said:
How did weighing go? Im waaaay over 30 syns!!!

You're not alone there hun! I am today! Back to it tomorrow now the Bday cakes have gone! :) x

hi guys

I come with my tail between my legs, as I have totally neglected you over the last lots of weeks but I am back now :) and almost ready to go lol

cant seem to get back into it after xmas

Kerry how did u weigh in go ? you to done so good over xmas, we should all be proud we could have went totally nuts

I put on 1.5lb on over xmas but think am going for another gain this week, but sure thats life

am going to follow you to and start writing down everything am eating again, on a bit of a budget at the min so kinda need to get to target sooner rather than later so I can start to save the 20 a month

I got the just dance game for the wii for xmas its so good and u really do work up a sweat

what are ur plans for this year?

are you doing mini targets or just taking each week as they come

I promise from this day on i will be a better min min friend and keep in touch more, I need you girls u r a great support :)

Welcome back Sue:D

I gained 1.5lbs last week but so totally deserved it. Really struggling to get my in head the right place at the moment.

You have done well over xmas & new year too and at least you went to class.

I have no goals at the moment other than to not gain any weight. taking a wait and see attitude for now.

Been out to chinese buffet today. Think I did ok. Didnt have any starters, had salad, noodles, turkey slices (without the gravy) some pork some chicken and some beef all picked out of the sauce so they were only slightly coated, then finished off with a big bowl of melon. Felt fairly pleased with that.

Welcome back Sue:D

I gained 1.5lbs last week but so totally deserved it. Really struggling to get my in head the right place at the moment.

You have done well over xmas & new year too and at least you went to class.

I have no goals at the moment other than to not gain any weight. taking a wait and see attitude for now.

Been out to chinese buffet today. Think I did ok. Didnt have any starters, had salad, noodles, turkey slices (without the gravy) some pork some chicken and some beef all picked out of the sauce so they were only slightly coated, then finished off with a big bowl of melon. Felt fairly pleased with that.

Sue hello!!! Yeah I have a feeling I will have a gain this week! Grr! Back on track today totally, but the last week has been completely up and down!

My head is definately back in it though, thanks to my awesome new consultant! (although havent done a food diary this week oops! waaaay too many bad things shovelled down my gob to record!).

Today:
B-weetabix with skimmed milk and artificial sweetener
S-Banana
L-Tuna and pasta with 45g light salad cream (3 syns)
S-Apple
D-Not sure yet, will be after college so probably a jacket potato or omelette...

Finally got some fruit and veg in the house and will be making some yummy meals very soon! Although Ive got pork in a smokey bbq glaze, any guessimates on how many syns this will be?

Sue, definately write everything down, will definately get you back on track!! Just dance looks wicked! Keep it up! Ive got to try Jillian again and will be getting a cross trainer soon (I hope) as I no longer have gym membership boohoo!

I know what you mean about the cost! I pay every 6 weeks, £25, but its not worth you doing that atm because if you reach target in the middle of one I doubt you get your money back, although I am not sure?! But it means I am all paid up until middle of feb!

Got holiday booked 17th Jan (my bday) and 7th Feb but am trying to change that to 14th!

Good luck girlies 2012 is our year!!!! :D:D:D

Hannah it will depend on the pork (ribs, belly, fillets etc) but I would guess around 7syns per 100g from what I can see online

Back