Wannabe SkinnyMins

hiya

woohooooo I lost another 1.5lb

dunno what am going to do am going to try and get to the target I have set and then see how I feel :)

how are ur weeks going

Well I had a great weekend, mon was crap, tues was crap and today wasnt great (food wise) but just did a 2 mile run and dinner is ready for tomorrow as I couldnt face any tonight, so tomorrow will be fine! You? Well done on losing 1.5lbs - thats amazing!

Hehe thank you :D

I had my fruit and fibre for breakfast and had to buy lunch - I ended up getting a meal deal from boots which has gone back down to £2.99, I had from the Boots Shapers Range Mexican style grilled spicy chicken salad with tortillas and dips. I put it into the syn calculator and its 3.5 syns, so less syns than I currently use on salad cream and it had my superfree in it. Also got a pepsi max and apple and grape bag. So nice to finally know I can eat something from a shop in town and it be tasty, not astronomically expensive and low synned!!! :D

Dinner is lean chicken, peppers, onions, noodles and spices. I had 2 sweets today, but they were literally tiny so counting 2 syns. Completely back on track and it feels great!

Ended up going for a 2 mile run last night to clear my head! It really worked :D

How are you two getting on? I am eager to know your result from weigh in tonight kerry.

Lol, Glad someone is coz I'm not! Well done on lunch, didn't think that would be so low. I have just taken the wee one for a walk In the peeing rain. It had just started to snow, I'm not happy. Will let u know how I get on tonight

Kerry if you lose 1/2lb, you would have lost both of your gains completely, so please look forward to it even if it is just looking forward to a fresh start to a new week! You have had a tough week and have got through it still fighting! What is your next target? After tonight what do you want to achieve in the next say 4 weeks?

Just on a bit if a downer on myself right now. We are having family photos done on 4th Feb for mums birthday so i would like to lose another 5lbs for that & my stone award for end of Feb. I will try to focus on that but everytime I stop thinking about you know what i get slapped in the face with 15 4yr olds on Saturday. Really must have a screw loose lol

Lol oh god 15 4 year olds!!! Eek!

5lbs by then is completely do-able! We will wait and see how tonight goes then reevaluate but I think you can do it! and your stone award by the end of Feb definately!!! That's 7lbs in 5 weigh ins (not including tonight!!)
I'm going to sign up for the race for life 10k next friday (pay day lol) its on 9th June, I would like to be at target by then. So that is my aim. I am also going to hopefully volunteer in the afternoon race as well :)

Kerry:
Edinburgh (Holyrood) Event details Sun 17 Jun 2012 10:00 10k
Edinburgh (Holyrood) Event details Sun 17 Jun 2012 12:00 5k
Edinburgh (South Queensferry) Event details Sun 06 May 2012 11:00 5k

Sue:
Belfast Event details Sun 27 May 2012 11:00 5k
Belfast 5k nowBelfast Event details Sun 27 May 2012 15:00 5k

Woohooo!! :D:D:D

Today has been a bit of a throw together!! Eek!

B - Fruit and fibre and milk
L - JP with beans and grapes and an apple
D - will be chinese so I am thinking special fried rice??

I am going to completely stay on track this weekend even with this chinese! Not sure what meals I am going to make as need to go shopping but wil talk about it with bf tonight and sort myself out :D

How are you both doing?

Chinese totaled around 25 syns, 1 chicken ball, singapore fried rice 300g, around 500g chicken chow mein...not too sure but full as opposed to stuffed! Got 4 days to sort myself out now!

Been quiet on here!!

Yesterday, had no breakfast, around 4pm had a tortilla wrap (9 syns), brown rice, red peppers, extra lean mince and fajita spices. Then curly wurly (6 syns), then hxB fruit and fibre and hxA skimmed milk.

Today, no breakfast, lunch gammon, spicy potato wedges, carrots and brocolli, then 2 cookies 20g (4.5 syns), dinner fruit and fibre (hxB +7syns), and hot choc (2 syns) and milk (hxA+1.5 syns).

How are you two doing? My cross trainer came, did 30 mins on it yesterday, 20 mins today then it broke, took around 3 hours to assemble so very annoyed!! Did a 3 mile run today too!

My mind is definitely back in it, just need to lower my syns abit as a few days they have been over 15!

hiya

I have been ok, not great really went well over syns friday and saturday

was totally starving on sat night, tried to fill up on fruit but didnt work then ended up eating half a frozen pizza which worked out between 25- 30 syns lol so well over

yesterday was good Breakfast was 30 g porridge, 250ml milk and blueberries and blackberries
lunch - tuna, lettuce, tomato, celery, cucomber, pickles, beetroot and red onion with apple and orange
dinner - chicken, rice, pepper, onion and mushrooms, curry sauce 3 syns

also bought a car yesterday woohoooo am so excited I still havent got my test but gary has :)

today is looking good to

Bteakfast - porridge and milk, blueberries and blackberries
snack - orange and apple
lunch - lettuce, tomato, celery, cucomber, spring onion, tuna and egg
snack - apple and orange
dinner will be fish, lettuce, tomato, cucomber, pickles, beetroot and some couscous

hopefully tomorrow wont be to bad :)

Kerry how are u gettingon?

Hannah go u and ur trainer G wizz I need to start doing something again

Sorry, been totally manic this weekend with CJ's birthday party. I was really good there and only ate some grapes and banana, didnt so much as lick the icicng of the birthday cake:p

Food has been good all weekend except yesterday when we went out for breakfast and I had a full Scottish which totalled about 40 syns:eek:. Really enjoyed it though and I will cut back on syns for the ret of the week.

today I had: green day

B: blueberries grapes and yogurt
L: 2 hi fi light bars (hex b) 2 pears 1 apple
D: hashbrown omlette with cheese (hex a) and bacon (90g hex b) baby beetroot pickled onions cucumber tomato grated carrot and onion

Had a few cups of coffee and used 2nd hexa for milk. Going to have a hot choc later so that will be 3 syns. Feeling quite good.

Bought some new tops today. We are having family photos done on 2nd Feb so needed something to wear for that. The top were all from the same shop but were sizes 12, 14 & 18 (big boobs and buttons dont go together lol).

Good luck for tomorrow ladies. How you feeling about it Sue? Fingers crossed you have good news for us :D

hiya

am not looking forward to weigh in dont think I have done so well, but I am going to try really hard this week :) need to get these last few pounds off

Hannah how did u get on

dinner last night was gorg I had fish, and a massive salad was tasty :)

kerry are u looking forward to ur photos

Oh i got a job promotion from the 6th feb I will become a trainee compliance officer, its all so scary

Ooh congrats sue, thats great news well done you. As for weigh in its really hard when you only have a few pounds to lose.

Yes I'm looking forward to the photos now I know what I'm wearing. Hoping they look good, I look huge in photos from cj's party as they were all taken from the side :-( . We are having photos done at my mums with my nana then my parents cj & I are going to a local beach then into some woods near the river for some outdoor shots. Should be lot of fun.

Good luck tonight x

that sounds brill kerry, cant wait to see them if u put them on facebook

I no I hate side shots lol but bet they arent as bad as u think

what is on ur menu for today lunch anything nice

I am having rice and salad am starving lol

Photo shoot sounds great! You should get it done again once you are at target!! Perfect comparison!!

Congrats on the new job Sue! :D

Both your lunches sound lovely! Ive got same as yesterday, tuna pasta with tomatoes, cucumber and peppers. Hmm...having spaghetti bolognaise after WI...good luck Sue :D

Back