Wannabeminime; 1st Weigh In!

wow, amazing!!
daisy x

All the best!

Well join the club darling!
You're a week ahead of me so i know u're on the right track!
Good luck and i will keep my fingers crossed... for both of us!!
:p

Thanks all! I have to say, i am chuffed to bits!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

well done you should be so proud xxx
im so sorry youre suffering right now , but please dont make it worse for yourself worrying about making him unhappy , we are all responsible for our own happiness , you cannot take onboard someone elses emotions , on the same note we are responsible for our own behaviour so the way he has behaved has led to this point, and so any unhappiness he may feel , although it is related to you , it is certainly not your fault and you mustnt take it on youre shoulders. focus on you , be proud of yourself and youre achievements so far , youre doing great .
sorry if this sounds like a lecture or harsh it really isnt meant to be , you just deserve to be happy and need to do what it takes to look after you and yours xxxx

Oh gosh Bex!!! That's a fab loss! :wow:

Well done gal!

Thanks ladies!!

Just had a ll porridge, yummmm! I am really pleased i like it as i was dreading trying it because the cd one is yuk. At least i now have something 'normal' to have for brekkie.:)

I think you have done so well, you are just dealing with the external stuff and keeping your head down on the diet. Can't think of a better way to kick it off either, WOW just over a stone in your first week. You go girl!

I was going to say you will roll out of the end of LL a stronger person butthat is wrong you will run jump and skip out of the end of LL feeling stronger and alot more confident than you can imagine.

Good luck, from here on in it gets easier.
:D

Congratulations Becky, you have done so amazing. Keep up the good work. xxx

Back