Wannabslim's Diary-day 5, time flies!

Thanks Cheryl hun :)

Well, day 2 today and I'm feeling pretty good. Did my morning scale-hop (which i always do for the first week to keep me motivated) and they are already showing 2 and a 1/4 lbs off :) happy days! Bang on 12st7lbs so am happy about that!

Off to work in a mo - am going to do the same as yesterday with my packs as that worked nicely. So, will see you later on!

xxx

Well done on a great first day! I am sure you are in for a big loss this week. I hope you have a good day!

Thanks Lea! Well, day 2 is nearly over and done with, and think I'm in ketosis already as I have that telltale taste in my mouth. It tastes yucky yuck yuck :(

Don't really feel too hungry although I guess I would say I feel.... empty. Off to Pilates tonight so hopefully it will stop me feeling hungry and give me something to concentrate on!

Need to drink more water tomorrow as probably haven't drunk as much as I should have today. Have had 2 tetras so far and intend to have some porridge when I get back from Pilates.

Feeling positive :) and am going to stick to this 100%. Not sure how long for tho... I guess til I'm happy or til Christmas, whichever happens first hehe! x

Yay thank god for Ketosis!
Glad you made it through day 2 hun, the physical side is sorted now, just the mental cravings to beat, just remember they do go away and it does get easier.

You are doing brilliantly just focus on your WI at the end of the week.
xx

thanks for your words of encouragement hun :) quite often I find day 3 or 4 the worst so if I can get through to Friday I'll be fine. Just need to treat every day with the same level of 'oomph' that I gave in day 1, and stay positive when I get low (which I inevitably will).

Just realised that I had arranged to see my chief bridesmaid for dinner on Sat so had to cancel on her :( which is a shame. I didn't tell her the real reason as I want her to be really surprised the next time she sees me (and if I tell her im on an extreme-ish diet she won't be surprised). Can't wait to see the look on the face the next time she sees me!!

Hurrah for CD!! x

Hurrah indeed i bloody love (and hate at times) this diet its amazing! Just remember the best way to not cheat is to distract yourself, i spent hours on here for the first month......hang on...i still do so not a lot has changed there then!

Keep it up you will be skinny and gorgeous on your wedding day, i was 15 st when i got married (i'd lost 3.5 st) i just wish i had known about cd then as i feel like i didn't get the opportunity to enjoy dress shopping etc as they only had 1 or 2 in each shop that i could properly try (rather than a size 10 pulled over my head and fastened at the back with 6 foot of material, how do they think that works!) you can do it!

xx

:) thanks hun, that's why I'm on here now hehe! Am lucky enough that I was able to find my perfect dress and fitted into a 14 (when I went back 2 weeks later it was too big!!) but would like to be in a 10 or 12 on the big day. Not too far to go now :) xx

Well,

Day 3 pretty much over and still doing well, have felt a bit rumbly in my tumbly this afternoon at work but luckily the amount I've got to do while I'm there is serving as the perfect distraction!!

Had already lost 4lbs by this morning so am feeling optimistic! On a :( note, someone has hacked into my paypal account and been using it to transfer money to their account via. skype. Luckily due to Skypes fraud measures after the first transaction, the others transactions couldnt go through, so its protected me just about. Have now shut down my paypal and am on hold to the bank at the moment to make sure i am safe. What a crap thing to come home to- didnt expect the 30 odd emails paypal had sent me thats for sure!! Cant believe they didnt pick up on it themselves, its worrying really.

Anyhoo, am feeling pretty good all in all, altho a little light-headed and tired, which I knew I would feel on this diet as its happened before. At this rate I won't have to put up with it for long tho (fingers crossed). My only worry is for the weekend, but I will stay strong as I don't want to undo all my hard work this week :) xx

good on u hunni for getting through today :)

must be something in the air im after getting warnings ive a virus on my comp...then a warning to say that that warning IS a virus...quarr confused lol!! just hoping for the best!!

oh dear cat lol thats not good! thanks becky mate :) its funny, ppl are very quick to comment when they know what you're up to dietwise, but when they don't its incredibly easy! They seemed to comment more about what I was eating before a lot, when I would snack a lot etc. on WW, saying it seemed I was eating lots and they couldnt believe I was losing weight.... I told them that I've cut out eating during the day as I was concerned it may be slowing my losses. They were happy with that.

:) much easier when people don't know! xx

Day 4! Goodluck for today :)

Sorry to hear about your account. I know someone else who had their account hacked recently. I am now worried about mine :/ I hope it all sorts out.

Well done on the HUGE loss so far! Can't wait until Monday to see the final verdict!

Hey chaps,

Day 5 nearly over and done with :) yayyy! Felt VERY hungry yesterday and rather pants about it all, but would not allow it to weaken my resolve. Went to bed early, and I'm feeling lots better today.

Have just started to feel a lil hungry but have only been able to have 1 pack so far today so will have another in a moment and then one later on this evening!

Am pleased to report a loss so far of 6.5lbs :) yayyayy that makes this all so worthwhile! Another 2 days to go til WI so am hoping to maybe get a loss this week of 8lbs-ish, which would be fab!! To would mean I only have 1 stone to BMI 25 :) so only another week or 2 after this one on SS then I shall be moving up to SS+/810. YAY!

So am just gonna have to stay focussed this weekend to make sure I impress my CDC with my dramatic loss on Monday. Her scales said my start weight was 13st (which is ridiculous as thats more than I weighed when I started WW in Sept and I had either lost or STS every week apart from 1lb in the last week I did it). But I am hoping that when I return to her house I will be in the low-mid 12s and surprise her :)

Am a bit worried about the weekend but sure it will fly by (they always do) and before I know it I'll be in week 2!! Can't believe it, its almost like this is a second chance at the 'golden time' as (dare I say it) I'm actually finding it easier than the first time I ever did CD. I think it's because I'm working and it helps to take my mind off it all!

Am going home next weekend and didnt want my mum to know I'm on CD as she knows it makes me feel tired, weak and a bit depressed, but it was either I cancel the trip, tell her, or have her think I've got a serious problem. Coming off plan is not an option. So I told her, and although she was initially a bit concerned, the fact that I reassured her it's only for a few weeks made her relax. She's now actually quite supportive about it and said she actually ADMIRED my resolve and the way I have got my head down and tackled my weight recently!!

:) its always nice to know you have the approval of those closest to you, and my mum's respect is rly important to me so it means a lot I've got her support!

xxx

Well done on your loss hun, that is fab, size 10 wedding dress for you me thinks. Good on your mum too, giving you support when you need it.

was wondering how u were getting on :)
good on ya for pushing threw the hunger yall be in week 2 in no time at all.
also that loss so far is fab well done xxx

glad u decided to tell ur mam in the end spec as it means ya can still go see her.my mam was kinda the same at the start but im a very determind person so she new there was no point in trying to change my mind haha
xxx

hey nikki, so glad that your still doing well. i know the weekend will be tough but as youve said yourself it will fly by. just come on here lots! :) thats nice that your mum is been supportive aswell sometimes it can make alot of difference when the people closest to you are there for you and that :) xx

Thanks hun :)

Day 6 and I had to get an early night last night to stop me eating :( am still getting this sort of hunger in the evenings but am starting to think is partly psychological (altho not completely)

The scales are my friends this morning as they are now showing 12.1, so another 1.5lbs off as seems to be the pattern :D, bringing my loss so far to 8lbs.

So I'm now only 1.5lbs away from the magical elevens, which really will be a mega achievement for me... can I get there by the end of the week? It would be amazing if I could but I won't be disappointed if I don't! I've already met the half-stone mark this week which was my first mini-goal, and to get into the 11's is my next one. A week per goal would be fine, but quicker would be amazing!

Am having my first pack of the day at the moment (porridge with cinnamon, yummy), a little later than normal (by about 2 hours), which will hopefully mean that if I keep the same time between packs as normal, I won't feel so hungry this evening.

Was hoping to clean my car today but the weather's rubbish so maybe next week... the amount of rain we're having, it should clean itself! Think the weather may rain off our fireworks plans this evening too :( how pants.

Ah well, plenty to do anyway today, need to clean the flat as its a state, so not excuse to be bored!

xx

Back