Wannabslim's Diary-day 5, time flies!

wannabslim

Gold Member
I thought I would start a diary on here to help track my progress and use to help me reflect as I complete what will be the final stretch of my journey to reaching a weight I'm happy with. I've done CD before so know what to expect, am just so excited and motivated as I cant wait to watch these last few stones melting away!!

I met with my new CDC tonight, she weighed me and her scales put me at 13st!! I am so shocked as my scales this morning said 12.9. We had a chat and agreed that my 'official' WIs with her are more for monitoring loss, and I can use my scales as an idea of where I am weightwise, as mine and my doctors scales read the same.

So my start weight (my scales) is 12.9. Last time I did CD I lost 10lbs in the first week so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this time next week I'll be in the 11's on my scales and nearly in the 11s on hers!

Today has been much easier than I expected, haven't felt hungry at all apart from the odd rumble in my belly late afteroon. Had a tetra at breakfast time, didn't stop for 'lunch' as usual so didn't miss eating at all. Had a cup of tea at about 3 when I felt like I should have something to eat, and just had my first taste of the porridge, which was nice as although I put too much nutmeg in and made it with a little too much water (imo the 140ml is too much), it was nice to feel like I was eating 'food' pyschologically.

Have had 1.5l of water so far, and will have a pint or so between now and about 8ish so hopefully I won't be getting up to go to the loo all night. Am trying the strawberry tetra for the first time tonight as well. Gonna have that about 8.30 when I'd normally get a snacking urge :) then gonna take a shower and get an early night as am rather tired.

Think its gonna be good this time - my CDC is lovely and just the sort of person I need to help me through. She's the first one who's asked me to contact her during the week and let her know how I'm doing, and she wants me to check for ketosis on Thursday a.m. and text her the result. :)

Here goes!
xxx

god u sound really positive!! delighted ur getting through it ok hunni.xxx

good luck! you look great in your pic anyway!

well im 11st 9 as of last week, so wanna get into the 10s!! basically im only doing 14 weeks on ll then doing refeed so as long as im in the tens ill be happy!! so after wed ive 5 weeks left on ll!! hoping for 22lbs but not gonna be dissapointed if i dont get it!! its smaller than ive ever been and thats good enough ha!!

Wow thats great hun :) you must be so chuffed! I'm just aiming to get to a size I'm happy with ASAP. Don't know what that will be or when but I've got a couple of goals to help me stay focussed until I work it out! xx

Sounds like you are ready for the great slim in - good luck with your progress :)

Hi Wannabslim,

Congrats on getting through the first day of restarting. Its good to know that you have got a supportive counsellor who you can talk to as well as us forum goers on here.

Hope tomorrow goes just as well

D x

:) thankyou! Just had my last pack of the day, Strawberry tetra. Was delicious although the aftertaste is foul- bleurgh! Day 2 tomorrow, it'll soon be day 22 and I'll be on my way to slimdom. Can't wait :) xxx

You sound just like me when you say you just want this over ASAP lol
Good luck with your re-start. I'm re-starting tomorrow and hoping that this is my time as kept mucking about when I done it before!!

You can do it if you really want it hun :) if you want it enough you have the power to achieve it!! Best of luck for tomorrow! I think there's been enough time in between attempts now, and my mindset has changed sufficiently, that this time I am starting afresh - no baggage, no negativity, just excitement!

xxx

So, here you are! Glad I have found your diary :)

I am glad you have good support. That's just what you need. I cannot wait to see how you get on this week and every other week on CD. Loads of luck!

Out of curiosity, how do you check for ketosis? Do you pee on a stick?

just wanted to wish you luck with your journey

Thanks Gailt!

:) yayyy Lea thanks for popping over to see me hun :) fingers crossed it will drop off me and I can come back to the WW fold soon. Am missing it already :(

I don't normally bother checking for ketosis as if you're following the diet 100% you shouldn't need to, but yep you do pee on a little strip and if it goes pink you're in ketosis. The deeper the colour, the deeper into ketosis you are.

xx

Hi hun,

Just having a nosy at your diary and wanted to say good luck, you look great already from your profile pic!

Not long now!

xx

Thanks hun - just looking at your losses so far and WOW you've done so well! Hope I can have losses like yours!! x

Thanks its really weird to think i've lost nearly 4 stone i still think i'm big! You sound like your head is in the right place and i think that is the most important thing with CD. Look how well you have done so far, you will be at goal before you know it and in the mean time there are plenty of people to gossip with on here lol.

Good luck

xxx

I know what you mean - it takes ages for the head to catch up and see the body as it really is. I used to be nearly 16st and have to remind myself of that sometimes when I'm feeling down! 3st 5lbs gone, just under 2 to go. It's definitely do-able!

xx

Back