Wannabslim's Diary - I'm a WW member, it's official!

Thanks everyone for your messages of support. I have been to WI and was 11.8 so I lost 4lbs on CD this week (if my CDC and WW scales are the same) :D yay!

I have decided to start WW gradually over this week, as I need to up the carbs slowly (dont want a big regain of glycogen after CD). So am going to take it easy and won't be fully on points 100% probably until next week. But am already counting points again. Have had 8.5 today (as have been sort of doing CD with a little protein thrown in), BUT have had my first taste of fresh fruit/veg in 2 weeks, and it tasted soooo good!

Had a carrot with a tiny bit of tesco lighter choices onion and garlic dip. Boy was it good, filled me up and tasted yummy! And only 0.5pts :D yay me!

Tomorrow I am going to have yoghurt and a little honey for breakfast, a wholemeal pitta with low fat cheese and an apple for lunch, then a pack in the evening along with an omlette.

Not sure how many points that is but the main thing is there are carbs in there but all healthy ones. Not doing junk!

xxx

Welcome back hun and well done on the 4lbs. It sounds like you are prepared and eating the right food for an easy transition back. Nice to have you back with us and good luck xx

Hello Hun
Nice to have you back it really is,we both have come back the same time,i am really finding it hard with sw and money at the min so i decied to come back on ww .
Well done on your 4lb xx

sardines...yuck lol!! dunno what to try tonight...might do the easy poached chicken...that was def yummy ;)

how u doing today hun?

Hey guys, thanks for welcoming me back so warmly!

I love sardines normally but dont think I'll ever feel quite the same about them now!

I went to see my CDC tonight for my official week 2 WI, as couldnt see her last night when her scales were broken. And she weighed me at 11.5 :D which is a 7lb loss on her scales... although for WW I'm going to go by the 11.8 that their scales said last night to monitor my weight from now on.

But in my head I still feel 11.5 :D and will put that on my ticker! As her scales are accurate and I trust them more than the WW ones to be honest.

I've also decided to train as a CDC as I am eligible and would love to help others the way my CDC has helped me. Plus if I do lose my job it would give me a back-up income!

Today has been good, as I said yesterday I'm easing my way into WW. So this morning I had low fat yoghurt with a tsp of honey. Lunch was a low fat cheese wrap with linseeds and an apple. So carbs in limitation in the yoghurt and cheese, and healthy carbs in the honey, apple and wrap. Am avoiding the carbs altogether tonight with an atkins-style dinner of a gammon, mushrooms and fried egg (in fry-light), served with lettuce! Not sure how many carbs today will total - am off to work it out now.

But it's been good, I haven't felt hungry at all and have managed 1.75l of water so far out of my 2.25l so it's going pretty well!

xxx

So are you just using the WW scales to see how much you've lost while using the CD weight? i.e. if WW scales say 11.6 you'll change your ticker to 11.3?

Well I cant make theWW meeting next Mon as am away in Cheltenham, so will WI on my own, which are the same as my CDCs. Then after that I guess I'll just have to use the WW ones xx

well done on the cdc loss hunni xxx
ur doing fab, are u feeling hungry no?

Thanks hun,

Not really feeling very hungry still, just 'normal' I suppose, I have the hunger that comes from having a healthy appetite for good, nourishing foods to keep my body running :)

I have had my yoghurt and honey for breakfast again, my wrap for lunch and am about to have my apple. Have gone through 1l of water so far too which is good. Dinner tonight I think is going to be a turkey breast with seasoning and salad, and I may have a CD pack but not sure yet. Am taking vitamin tablets as I know that at the moment I'm probably not getting in all the goodness I should due to the low calorie intake!

PS my scales actually showed a loss this morning!

xxx

Well done on the great loss hun thats brill it really is,How much more do you want to loose now?
If you just easy your way back on the program you will be fine x

how u doing hun xxx

Hey mate. Just popping in to see how you are doing? It sounds like you are well on track. I am looking forward to cheering you when you reach those 10s. Not long now.

Well done on your loss on CD. You have done brilliantly :D

Hi guys,

Sorry I haven't been around for a couple of days, it's been hectic! It was my works Christmas do last night and I was SO good (see my diary in Gold Members for more info!!) - I didnt eat most of my food, and I had a really great night, not feeling bloated and full! I have decided I don't view food in quite the same way now as I did before CD. Altho I have done CD before this time around has had a weird effect on me, and I don't actually WANT to eat... I am quite happy only eating when I really feel very hungry, and when I do I get full so quickly that I am having to avoid carbs otherwise I dont have room for the protein and veg stuff!!

But its a good thing - this is the first Saturday night where I haven't eaten anything since breakfast and don't feel the urge to order takeaway... even the pringles in my cupboard are not tempting me!

The scales are showing a gain of 4lbs, but I expect thats due to the introduction of carbs. I'll have it off again before the New Year, of that I am certain, just you wait!

Tomorrow I'm off for a bike ride (I'm going to cycle while Mike runs!) which will be nice as I'm craving exercise a bit. Then in the evening I am going to go to aquafit, as I'm wanting to get back into my exercise habits that seem to have slipped over the last couple of months. I intend to make the most out of my gym membership over the next few weeks when I dont have to go to work! And who knows, maybe by the new year I'll be a bit more toned as well as lighter!?

So all in all feeling very postive, and looking forward to doing WW properly next week! xxxx

Well done hun x

I can't see that section :( It says private. I bet you look lovely though!

oh look at u...ur gorg. i love the dress and the pink (i have shoes that colour too)! u look fab and ur arms are fab hunni xxx

Oh, this is not fair...I wanna see too :(

lea ya need 1500 post hunni xxx

Oh ok. Thanks Catz. I better get posting then.....

Well there's an incentive to post more to see the other diaries.

Well done on your disciplined approach so far. You will be seeing good losses in no time

Hugs xx

Back