want 12lbs gone in 3 weeks

BUTTERBEAN94

Is a loser! ;-)
I go on holiday on 6th April and if I lose 12pounds I will be 2stone lighter!
Also if I lose 2 pounds or more this week then I will be in the 200's instead of the 3's!

Just wanted to write it down as I'm hungry and need a distraction!

Good luck. There's nothing like having mini goals to aim for while you're doing this diet. I have lots of mini-goals and only focus on the next one and all of a sudden I'm 2.5 stone down.

You go girl!!!! :)) If thats not a goal to work toward then I dont know what is...!! You will do that no problem I rekon!!

I am also working toward similar so maybe we can egg each other on?? I NEVER EVER go anywhere as I am always with my kids and stupidly over protective... anyway, I have a girlie night away up North planned for the 16th April and I too would like to lose about another stone by then if possible,, I would honestly feel like I had wont the lottery if i achieved this as I would then be 12.5 stone and at my target i set... I have not weighed that much since I started sensior school !LOL!! All of my GF;s I dont see very often will get a HUGE shock as they have seen me at 19 odd stone, and only some of them have seen me lighter... so this will be MASSIVE!!!!! LOL!

Heres to hitting our mini goals, sure we can do it!! I am already worried about how to keep it concealed when I go away that I am on TFR. I dont want anyone to know and its supposed to be a p1ss up with girls travelling from all round the country....!! I cant drink, but I dont normally but I can picture myself in the loo 3 times a day eating my shake!!! ;) LOL!

Where you off to on ya jollies? Anywhere nice??

Yeah let's do it Donna, show em what we are made of!
I'm going to Gambia chick, went in November at my heaviest, so 2 stones off should be nice!
Still scared of the old seatbelt situation on the plane!
Maybe in a few months I won't need an extender and might get my table down!

Back