want 2 wake up a size 10

benji55

whats the chances lol,have lost 6 pounds in 3 weeks but im soo inpatient,like everyone else just wish i could go 2 sleep and wake up a size 10 instead of a 16,but guess one day i will wake up a size 10,but it will b after alot of work and healthy eating 4 a few months

I have this dream all the time... I'm so gutted I let myself get so obese... I was so happy as a size 10, why on earth would I have let that slip through my fingers and then piled another 6 dress sizes on?!?!?!

What a plonker!!! We will get there again, and it will be in time to have the rest of our lives to enjoy it! x

aww i symphatise. all i can say is at least your losing weight[which is more than i can say about myself to be honest] and try not to let your upset make you turn to food and end up even more upset. good luck

ur doing great and the way i look at is atleast were doing something about it know,by summer we will b looking fab

Yeah we will, bring it on, it's sure to be one hell of a ride!!! x

ur telling me lol,just want 2 have a stone of by march,its my 20th wedding anniversary(i was a child bride lol)going 2 Rome,can t wait.Was just about 2 order some new clothes and stopped myself,going 2 wait til im down a size

aww i symphatise. all i can say is at least your losing weight[which is more than i can say about myself to be honest] and try not to let your upset make you turn to food and end up even more upset. good luck
Hey? I had noticed your Ticker seems somewhat stationery. lol! When are we going to see it moving - even just a WEE bit!?...:D

I have this dream all the time... I'm so gutted I let myself get so obese... I was so happy as a size 10, why on earth would I have let that slip through my fingers and then piled another 6 dress sizes on?!?!?!

What a plonker!!! We will get there again, and it will be in time to have the rest of our lives to enjoy it! x

Know that feeling only too well. Been really slim at least three times since I was 17yrs old and each time vowed it's not going back on! Plonker's not the word, methinks!!

Really having a I want to be a size 10 day today, can't be bothered with all this hard work anymore, I'm sick of having to say no to the things I like and forcing myself to do stuff I hate... I JUST WANT TO BE A SIZE 10 NOW!!!

me 2 :-(,i get so fed up off trying,its not fair,right rant over ,weigh in 2mor.please pray 4 a loss 4 me,i so need it

Praying to the weight loss gods for you right now!!! Good luck! xxx

weight loss of goods must b on holidays lol,did nt lose 1 pound ,still stuck on 7.5 pounds off,changing class from a monday 2 a wednesday,how r u doing(god i sound like joey from friends lol)

hang in there! i know the feeling! sometimes i look at my belly and wish i could zip it open take a bit out and zip it back up! but if life was that easy it would be boring! when you get to your goal weight you will feel amazing!! so dont worry! ;-)

Back