Want a diet buddy/buddies

Don't know what diet is best and how to go about losing 4 stone, would love someone to talk to :)

Hi Hun,

I've just started Exante total solution. I am currently 14st 3lbs and would like to be 10st by February 2013. Good luck on your journey, if I can be if any help let me know.

Kissess xx

Hi thx for reply. What is that exante? :) x oh and good luck also :)

Last edited:
Hi Lynsey, thanks for the reply. Exante total solution is where you abstain from food 100%, and replace it with food replacements such as: Shakes, Soups, Snack bars, porridge and i think they have now incorporated a carbonara pasta. I have only tried the shakes. They are not the best tasting, they have to mixed with water. You only have 3 of the above a day which equals a daily intake of 200kcal.

You are supposed to drink at minimum of 2litres of water daily, which I am struggling with as I am averaging about 1.5 litres a day.

I began gaining weight just before I had my last child 3 years ago, so i never really had a weight problem until then, so this is my first diet.

My starting weight on Wednesday morning was 14st 9lbs and today i weighed in at 14st 3lbs.

I don't want to get addicted to weighing myself so I've decided to move onto weekly weigh-ins.

Not sure if any of this has been of help, but one thing is for sure I am feeling better about myself already.

Kisses x x x

I'm Sarah I started the lipotrim diet on Tuesday, 3 shakes a day . Been feeling great not hungry at all so far . Been drinking my water but find it a little hard to drink the amount required. Tuesday when I was weighed I was 16st 4 .

I was thinking of liquid diet too but I'm not a big drinker at all. It's hard enough drinking water. I only manage at least 3 cupfuls of water lol. I eat porridge every morning & chicken stirfrys for dinner and salad for lunch. I'm actually liking it now. Not boring at all. Feel healthier and doing 30 mins of power walking :) what exercises do you guys do. I have a cross trainer but I'd rather go out n walk lol :D

And the info does help, cause I feel people are listening and keeps me motivated :D oh and I was tempted to try scales today few days early and lost 3 pounds so far! :D am chuffed with that. Gotta try and keep them weekly weigh ins though lol :p

Hiya Hun

Sounds like you r on track , I've tried all sorts of diets and just ended up eating too much again so that's why I chose lipotrim as I know I can't eat a thing ( which is good for me ) . I'm on my 7th day today and I feel fantastic :) . Weigh day tomorrow at the pharmacy so I will post the first week results . Good luck on your journey Hun xxx

thanx i have changed my exercise a bit and upped it to an 40 mins to an hour roughly by dancing to zumba on the wii. i lost 8lbs since dieting 2 weeks ago. the first week was up n down and started to give up. but got back on track. and now im 13 and a half stone. i was so chuffed n movtivated from weighing myself. i wasnt getting enough fibre in my diet so swapped porridge for bran flakes. much nicer too lol. hope i lose some more by next sunday and good luck with the weigh in :D

Zumba is a fab work out babe . Had my first weigh in last Tuesday and I had lost 10lb got my second tomorrow . Well done on your weight loss Hun keep up the fab work your doing xxx

thx! its tiring but i love how i cant stop until the zumba class finishes, meaning i gotta keep going and not just stop when i feel like it lol, WOW 10lbs well done, i hope you lose much more, keep me updated, excited for you! x :happy096:

Back