Want to be a lighter fitter happier mum by summer

kikigigi

Had a look around and thought keeping a diary might be the best way for me to do this...i have tried so many diets but i have decided long term i am going to have to change my whole way of thinking eating and drinking....cant be that hard lol....i have constantly battled with my weight and just wish i had been happy when i was 14 stone...what i would do to be there again i know i need to eat better and excercise more just needing to givemyself a kick up the butt.

Started today half way through the day..i actually went to buy a top for a valentines meal and walked out about in tears...I HATE CHANGING ROOMS!!! so i am not recording my food for today but my mood is optimistic will post back every day hopefully that will encourage me to stick at it...heres hoping xx

Well its saturday morning...the weekend usually i am looking forward to a takeaway a couple of drinks and a movie but today i am on my mission to loose weight my only wory is i have a pre booked valentines meal to go to but i am just going to have to make good choices, no stater and no dessert i have a busy day today so hopefully it will keep my mind from eating.

MOOD:- happy and determined
FOOD:- black coffee and 1 piece of toast so far but its still early

Saturday afternoon doing ok except the packet of crisps iv just had :( for lunch i had 1 grilled chicken breast and 2tblspoons of couscous which was good and iv decidedto have a steak and salad for my meal tonight got to go and get ready this is the bit i hate beause i always end up in a bad mood trying on clothes and end up declaring i have nothing to wear and i dont want to go out but hopefully that will change soon ....fingers crossed xx

Good luck this week its so horrible being overweight and trying on clothes. Well im 31 wks pregnant at the moment but trying not to gain to much weigh I used to be a good 3 stone lighter and am determined to get there again I know I can't diet properly at moment but I try to make sensible food choices and exercise I think every bit helps. I do think you should enjoy ur valentines meal and then concentrate afterwards on losing the weight x
Ive just started my own diary and I have notice it really helps writing down food each day x

Hi cas, thsnks for the encouragement always welcome lol oh wow not long untill u have ur baby do u know what ur having? i have 3 boys and a girl...and yes u r right to watch what u eat when pregnant i didnt needless to say that is why i am struggling now..I had a really nice valentines meal thanks and i managed to eat healthly but on sunday i just had a total pig out which i am really mad with myself for but i am just going to tr and forget about i and move on...losing weight is still totally important to me..today i have eaten 2 slices of toast ad a fish cake for lunch i am having a cup a soup and tea im having pasta and a low fat carbonara sauce having no alchololic drinks today and going to try and stick to water.

not been on for a while actually gave up a bit just a lot going on so that me givng it another go i am doing the scarsdale diet from today it actually looks quite goodas it is ct and i can follow it can only but try!!

Food:Breakfast - black coffee, 1 slice dry wholemeal toast and a quarter melon

Lunch - black tea, 1 slice dry wholemeal toast 2 egg omlette cooked dry with tomato mushrooms and green peppers 1tbls cottage cheese

Tea - black coffee lamb stew green beans

:newbie:
Hi Kikigigi, just started the scarsdale diet on Tuesday. Tried loads of diets before, but determined this is going to be the last one:D
Doing ok so far. Just having terrible sweet cravings. Biggest problem seems to come when preparing my sons dinner, keep nearly putting things in my mouth.
It seems easy enough to follow, as I need to be told what I have to eat. Just hope I'm as strong when it comes to the 2 weeks maintenance before I go back on the set diet:)

hi djoudi, hope you are sill doing good i have sort of mixed the scarsdale and atkins diet and i am finding this a lot easier just really need to cut out carbs have done this before and it works so i hope it works again this time, i have the same problem with the kids food dont actualy think i want to eat it it is just habit lol this is my 4th day of mixing the two i am feeling pretty good and am actually stating to feel more energised which cant be bad i am weighing myself on friday so fingers crossed let me know how u r getting on :)

Back