Want to be happy with myself again!

Marmaduke89

Hey!
I just joined today. I'm ready to change myself and loose weight - always been holding back from doing anything about it because sometimes I feel like it's something to hide behind.

Now I want to get out there and be confident in my skin again. I'm a generally happy busy person but not being happy with my body is starting to drag me down. I want to be able to believe that someone can love me, and I realise I need to love myself first.

I've tried slimming world/weight watchers - but my schedule doesn't allow for consistency. Any diets that people could reccomend to me that don't require signing up to the gym would be great!! I'm a keen walker so I'd love to maximise that - when I get more confident to go out.

Anyway, this site looks fantastic, glad to be here :)

Marmaduke

hi marmaduke and :welcome: to the forums! You sound really motivated which is fantastic and will really help you on your journey! Everyone on here is lovely and there is tonnes of support and advice.

Good luck
Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Hi, and welcome!

Have you thought about calorie counting? It's easy, not time-consuming and means you can treat yourself now and again, as long as you take the calories into account. :D

Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Hi and welcome.

As another newbie joined today I thought I'd post to say hello and wish you luck!! :D

I can relate to what you are saying/feeling and it's time for drastic change.

Would Cambridge be possible for you to do? It seems to be the most popular and appears to give great results very quickly.

Hello and welcome !! :)

Good luck on your weight loss journey !!

hello marmaduke89:)
i hear what you say about 'hiding behind' the weight!!!
good luck to you on your journey.:)

Back