Want to be yummy for baby no 2 :-)

lilbabyfish

Silver Member
Hi everyone! I'm Emily, 22 year old young mummy and serial dieter! Did SW at the start of this year and lost 31.5lbs then decided to have a change to WW and have since lost a further 8lbs but then for the last couple of weeks messed around with the same and am around 4lbs down altogether since I switched at the end of April so all in all WW is not for me and I should have just stuck to what I know! So as of tomorrow I am back on SW to hopefully get to my goal weight!
Me and my partner have decided we would like to start trying for baby number 2 over the next few months so I would like to get to my goal weight before then and then stick to SW once I'm pregnant so I won't put 4 stone on like I did the last time I got pregnant! So yeah that's me, feel free to follow me on the rest of my journey :) x x

Right my official SW restart weight is 12st 2lbs. Not sure when my WI day is going to be yet, maybe Saturdays but I just needed to get started today! Day one has been a success! Even an unplanned barbecue didn't manage to throw me off :)

Breakfast - 2 x wm toast (HEXB) with beans and poached egg.
Dinner - 2 x wm bread (HEXB) with 2 x low low cheese slices (HEXA) + strawberries.
Tea - quorn spaghetti bolognese.
Snacks - 375ml skimmed milk (HEXA) aero biscuit (5 syns) kit kat (5.5 syns).

Time to curl up in bed with a frothy coffee and 50 shades of grey while my OH watches football x x

Hi. Just following again to see how you get on. Is 50 shades of grey any good? Thinking of getting it for my holiday xx

hi hun i'll be following you to i'm doing it for same reason as you but i will be ttc my 3rd. i'm also a serial dieter
good luck hun

mrsgosling3 said:
Hi. Just following again to see how you get on. Is 50 shades of grey any good? Thinking of getting it for my holiday xx

Thanks for following :) i'm enjoying it! It is very rude as I'm sure you've heard but I can't seem to put it down lol x x

tinkerbellsmum said:
hi hun i'll be following you to i'm doing it for same reason as you but i will be ttc my 3rd. i'm also a serial dieter
good luck hun

Thanks for following hun :) aww are you ttc now? I'm having my implant taken out tomorrow then going on the pill for 3 months then will start trying x x

Just wanted to say hi,
I'm Sarah & I'm trying to lose weight to start trying for baby number 2 too, we are going to start trying around Xmas time, I've got 2pkts of pills left then going to ask for 3pks not 6 like usual that should take me to November time then I'm coming off it to start trying at Xmas :) I've got 6 months to lose as much weight as I can.
Good luck with your weight loss :) x

Sazbirl said:
Just wanted to say hi,
I'm Sarah & I'm trying to lose weight to start trying for baby number 2 too, we are going to start trying around Xmas time, I've got 2pkts of pills left then going to ask for 3pks not 6 like usual that should take me to November time then I'm coming off it to start trying at Xmas :) I've got 6 months to lose as much weight as I can.
Good luck with your weight loss :) x

Hi Hun :) so exciting isn't it we will probably to starting trying around the same time so keep in touch! Good luck to you too x

Hello honey,

here to follow you over on this diary xxx

Right here is yesterday's food didn't get chance to post it last night as I was at work til 8!

Green day
Breakfast - 2 x wm toast (HEXB) with beans and scrambles egg. 375ml skimmed milk (HEXA).
Dinner - 2 x wm bread (HEXB) with 2 x low low slices (HEXA) velvet crunch (4 syns) aero biscuit (5 syns).
Tea - quorn spaghetti bolognese, Mullerlight.
Snacks - banana, Alpen light (3.5syns).
Total syns - 12.5.

Another day 100% on plan yay and actually enjoying it! Had my implant out this morning it was awful! Took forever and was so sore by the end of it but it's gone now thank god, will hopefully start to feel a bit better now! Off for starbucks with my friend later so need to figure out some syns! X x

Thursday - Green day

Breakfast - 2 x wm toast (HEXB) with beans
375ml skimmed milk (HEXA).
Dinner - pasta with sweet corn and cheese (HEXA) Weetabix oaty bar (HEXB).
Tea - jacket potato with ratatouille.
Snacks - Starbucks cappuccino (4 Syns) aero biscuit (5 Syns).
Total - 9 Syns.

Another day 100% and got syns to spare :) x x

Friday - Green Day

Breakfast - 2 x wm toast (HEXB) with scrambled egg, 375ml skimmed milk (HEXA).
Dinner - 2 x wm toast with ravioli (1 syn), skips (4 syns), kit kat (5.5 syns).
Tea - mash, beans, sweet corn and cheese
Snacks - time out (4.5 syns), freddo (5 syns).
Total - 20 syns.

Ok so went over syns today but not too worried as I've had spare for the last 3 days and I needed chocolate! Don't normally like using syns through the day but had to have lunch at my mums unplanned and that was all I could find remotely low syn and I do love ravioli! Decided my WI is going to be on Saturday mornings as I'm guaranteed to always be at home and up and about so 8.30 Saturday mornings it will be :) will WI tomorrow even though I've only been back on plan for 4 days and then will be every Saturday from now on :) x x

Back