Want to eat!

Guenevere

Getting married July 2011
Sometimes I think I've finally cracked this LT thing, and I won't crave food anymore and then suddenly I feel like I'm back on week 1 all over again.
I want to eat so badly. My final exam is tomorrow, and I've been sat studying all day, and I really just want to go to the fridge and have a sandwich, or a chicken tikka salad. Anything would do!!!!
I have my 6th weigh in tomorrow, so I know I have to be strong!

It's all in your head hun, and you know that :) Keep yourself busy away from the fridge - after all you're so close to the next WI!!

You can do this! You are just stressing about your last exam. Go and have a bath or go for a walk to clear your mind.

Good luck tomorrow with the exam.

x

Sometimes I think I've finally cracked this LT thing, and I won't crave food anymore and then suddenly I feel like I'm back on week 1 all over again.
I want to eat so badly. My final exam is tomorrow, and I've been sat studying all day, and I really just want to go to the fridge and have a sandwich, or a chicken tikka salad. Anything would do!!!!
I have my 6th weigh in tomorrow, so I know I have to be strong!
So you found your Food trigger....STRESS...you now need to work with it and you should beable to over come the trigger with the help of LT xxx Keep away from the food...it is soooooo much harder to start again!!!!!

Thanks Nic, that's enlightening. I actually never thought of it like that! I lost weight my Jr Cert (O levels) and had gained it all by my Leaving Cert (A levels), I then repeated my Leaving to get into Dentistry, and I've had three stressful years of gaining weight. I just had an exam, and I'll find out in 30 mins if I passed or not. My first thought leaving the exam hall was 'God I want tea, chocolate n cake'

Thanks hun

No probs hun... i have the same trigger... hopefully LT will help me banish it as i have a very stressful personal life xx

Back