Want to loose half my body weight...and some more!

Thanks everyone.

Sjb apparently the bacon ones are supposed to be better

Tracy yep she was a fantastic age my grandad passed away at easter and he was 96.

Xxxx

Thanks everyone.

Sjb apparently the bacon ones are supposed to be better

Tracy yep she was a fantastic age my grandad passed away at easter and he was 96.

Xxxx

They both had good long lives then! My father-in-law is 93 and still going quite strong, touch wood, whereas my Dad, at 80, has a lot more health problems and my Mum died at 78 - so much is down to the luck of the genetic draw, I think. :) xx

Bless him! They'll be reunited and dancing all over the shop now :)

Hope you're holding up love xx

Came on here drinking green tea cause all I want to do is raid little mans chocolate stash and eat crisp!!!!!

PSP-you made me smile :) my nan loved to dance when she was young and v good at the quick step apparently :)

Tracy-LOVE your new photo first :) I think you are right its down to the luck of genetics but hopefully if I can even loose some of this weight it will keep me round her longer :)

I didnt bother to weigh in this morning sure I will have gained SO going all out for next week and have joined the Aug challenge, If I can loose 8lbs in Aug will be pleased

We are planning nans funeral at the mo am looking for a poem to read, its proving to be harder than I thought! I keep forgetting she gone, then remembering and my heart plummets in my chest.

xxx

Tracy-LOVE your new photo first :) I think you are right its down to the luck of genetics but hopefully if I can even loose some of this weight it will keep me round her longer :)

xxx

Thank you, hon - my sister snapped it on Saturday, and I thought it was time for a change! :)

Definitely anything you can do to improve your health will give those family genetics a helping hand! I think I must have jinxed my father-in-law by saying how well he does for 93, because he's in hospital now with suspected gallstones, but fingers crossed he'll be ok.

I know how hard it is to arrange a loved-one's funeral. I remember how surreal it seemed when we were sorting my Mum's out the other Christmas, trying to decide on music etc. I hope it all goes as well as it can for you and your family. :) xx

Thank you hun, it is tough going, my poor mum keeps crying its hard to see :(

Aw your poor FIL I hope he is ok gallstones can be so nasty and painful my auntie had them and said they were worse than labor!

xxx

hi jules
just catching up with everyone its hard love no matter what age they are i hope in time you all find it easier lovely x x x x x

tracy beautiful pic x x x x x

Came on here drinking green tea cause all I want to do is raid little mans chocolate stash and eat crisp!!!!!

PSP-you made me smile :) my nan loved to dance when she was young and v good at the quick step apparently :)

I didnt bother to weigh in this morning sure I will have gained SO going all out for next week and have joined the Aug challenge, If I can loose 8lbs in Aug will be pleased

We are planning nans funeral at the mo am looking for a poem to read, its proving to be harder than I thought! I keep forgetting she gone, then remembering and my heart plummets in my chest.

xxx

Awww :) I'm glad to hear it, I bet they were a sight together :) We're always here if you want to chat hun, even if it's blabbing about nothing :) I'm thinking of you all hun :)

Thank you, hon - my sister snapped it on Saturday, and I thought it was time for a change! :)

Definitely anything you can do to improve your health will give those family genetics a helping hand! I think I must have jinxed my father-in-law by saying how well he does for 93, because he's in hospital now with suspected gallstones, but fingers crossed he'll be ok.

I know how hard it is to arrange a loved-one's funeral. I remember how surreal it seemed when we were sorting my Mum's out the other Christmas, trying to decide on music etc. I hope it all goes as well as it can for you and your family. :) xx

You look gorgeous :) It's a HUGE change! Hope your FIL is feeling better soon hun :( xxx

Thank you hun, it is tough going, my poor mum keeps crying its hard to see :(

Aw your poor FIL I hope he is ok gallstones can be so nasty and painful my auntie had them and said they were worse than labor!

xxx

I can really sympathise with your Mum, losing a parent is really hard. :(

Yes, I had my gallbladder out last October, having developed gallstones as a result of my weight loss, so I know how he feels - big ouch!! :) xx

Thanks PSP xxx

Tracy-yep she is finding it very tough going, but our little boy is keeping her going. Aw hun sorry you suffered from gallstones as well, you can sympathies with his pain then.

Am up to my 15 syns on SW today :)

xxx

Awww :) I'm glad to hear it, I bet they were a sight together :) We're always here if you want to chat hun, even if it's blabbing about nothing :) I'm thinking of you all hun :)

You look gorgeous :) It's a HUGE change! Hope your FIL is feeling better soon hun :( xxx

Thank you, hon! :)

I'm not sure what they'll do for a 93 year old with gallstones - I can't imagine they'd be keen to remove the gallbladder, but we'll see. :) xx

your welcome love x x x

Thank you, hon! :)

I'm not sure what they'll do for a 93 year old with gallstones - I can't imagine they'd be keen to remove the gallbladder, but we'll see. :) xx

Nope bless him keep us posted on how he is bless him xxx

I just love that picture of you Tracy, you look lovely xxx

But ouchie bigtime on the gallstones - how come you got them because of weight loss?

Oh thank you, Susie! :)

Apparently one of the common causes of gallstones is losing a lot of weight. But then other causes are being overweight, being a mother, and being a woman, so my chances were pretty high, lol. They did whip it out pretty quickly after diagnosis, and I've had no further problems as a result. :) xx

Oh well if - no, when - I lose weight, I guess I'll take the consequences :D

Sorry you had them though hun, they sound horrendous - my uncle had them and the world came to a stop...:)

Back