Want to lose 4 stone

Hi im new, I'm Lynsey and I'm 22. I'm 14 stone and my height is 5 foot 3 inches. I've been miserable about my weight since about 17 years old. I put 2 stone on after having my little girl 2 years ago. I have a flabby tummy and want to lose it all. I just want to be happy and comfortable with my body. I started dieting 4 days ago. It's been hard but I'm managing to eat healthily. Lots of fruit n veg. And I'm taking up exercise everyday. Well I'm going for a 30 min walk shortly to work my dinner off. I'm a cleaner so this is extra exercise and ill go for 5 mins on crosstrainer too lol. I eat porridge for breakfast, chicken stirfry for dinner or cabbage stew (yuk) and salad for lunch. Does this all seem ok for losing weight?

Hi hun, sounds like you've made lots of positive steps already, well done! Keep up the good work and you'll reach your goal in no time x

That's good to hear, I just kinda made up a plan myself. I've looke up on the net to see what foods I should avoid n stuff, so that's been helpful :)

Back