Want to lose 5st!!

Hi everyone.

I'm Sarah, I'm 25 and have 3 children. I had my 1st when I was 20 and before I had him I was 10st and a size 10. I am now a size 18/20. I've always been depressed about this but never had any motivation to do anything about it but it needs to change. I'm not going to have any more children so I feel it is time to concentrate on me now and get my body back. It really effects my confidence. I don't even believe my partner when he says he loves me because I can't understand why or how he could love such a big fat mess!!! I want to do this for me, and so that my fella can be really proud to have a lovely slim girlfriend!

If anyone would like to add me as a friend I would really appreciate the support!

Sarah x

Hi Sarah I also want to lose 5 stone after the birth of my son 9 months ago. What diet are you following? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

tootsweets said:
Hi everyone.

I'm Sarah, I'm 25 and have 3 children. I had my 1st when I was 20 and before I had him I was 10st and a size 10. I am now a size 18/20. I've always been depressed about this but never had any motivation to do anything about it but it needs to change. I'm not going to have any more children so I feel it is time to concentrate on me now and get my body back. It really effects my confidence. I don't even believe my partner when he says he loves me because I can't understand why or how he could love such a big fat mess!!! I want to do this for me, and so that my fella can be really proud to have a lovely slim girlfriend!

If anyone would like to add me as a friend I would really appreciate the support!

Sarah x

Hi Sarah,
I too need to address my weight as my confidence is again at an all time low being a size 18/20 myself.
This time 2 years ago I was 5 stones lighter & a size 10/12 after losing 4 stones on Lighter Life.
I got cocky and thought I could eat as I used to, and have now successfully regained the weight lost plus 1 extra stone for good measure!
Some of the gain is due to overeating and some due to medication and ill health at present, which I'm certain isn't being helped by my excess weight.
I'm 40 with a 3 yr old son and a wonderful loving husband, but feel my negativity about my weight is bringing the whole house down so I decided on Thursday to restart a VLCD again.
Some may think 2 weeks before Christmas is madness but it is just 1 day in the year and if I don't start now whilst I'm feeling so determined, I'll never start as something else will always crop up.
I really want to start 2012 feeling positive so today is day to get the ball rolling.
I plan to buy in from the Slim & Save website, but I'm using up some other shakes prior to this.
As long as I stick to 3 shakes a day, lots of water etc, it's much the same as most VLCD's.

Hopefully we can help each other along the way & offer support.

Good luck with your plans, here goes nothing (or hopefully lots!) again!

Donna x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks everyone for replying :) I am following slimming world. I was a member 6 months ago but my group closed so I thought I'd wait until after baby was born and she will be 11 weeks tomorrow!!! So I was a bit poorly yesterday and I said to my fella it would be the perfect excuse to not go, but I feel so ready for it this time and I'm not gonna let anything stop me, even when I was running late and be said he was proud of me :)

Donna, I've had people myself telling me I'm stupid to start before Xmas, I should wait a few weeks. The way I see it is in these next few weeks I could pile on loads more, plus there's always going to be something bi could say oh I'll wait till after Xmas, but what next, after that I could say oh I'll start it after my birthday etc. I feel ready NOW so I'm gonna go for it :) I think I'll go easy on myself on Xmas day, but I won't go mad and eat lots of chocs and stuff lol.

Anyway good luck, would love to hear how you are getting on! X

Good luck Sarah, also looking to lose my baby weight : ) had my first baby 7 week ago so would b happy to support each other on the long and bumpy road ahead! : ) xx

Good luck- you have the right idea starting before Xmas, you'll be glad you did! Make a start while your in the right place!:D

First weigh in tonight and I've lost 4lb. I'm SO pleased with that because I had a massive Chinese on Saturday as my brother came for a visit and he lives a few hundred miles away so was a special occasion. I'm even more motivated now :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello I'm 31 and have had 3 children over he last 12 years I am now nearly 13 st and a 18/20 at 5'5" I'm not huge but I am far from slim and well in the overweight bmi :( so feel free to say hi anytime you need a chat :)

Back