want to say thank you to the ladies last night

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by hippychicken, 12 September 2008 Social URL.

1. hippychicken

hippychicken Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating for life
    i was feeling v low and if it wasnt for ur kind words of support and encourgement :D i would have quit last night as i felt soooo rough! :break_diet: this morning was a bit iffy but this afternoon ive felt fine, fitted into my size 16 jeans this morning which i havent done for about 2 years they r v tight but it didnt bother me! and feel quite awake even thou i couldnt sleep last night till bout 1am and woke up wide awake at 6.30am which is soooooo unlike me! i seem to have every side effect going!! :p anyways thanks again! and i love this forum just think ive changed my habbit to instead of eating im checking this page every 5 min!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wytchy

Wytchy Have a Little Patience x

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i'm so glad you're feeling more positive today hun. No-one can say it's going to be an easy journey but the rewards at the end of it will be worth it.

xxxx

4. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

Wytchy is right...it does get easier! And everyday you should be proud of the day you've managed..and then proud as they become weeks. Anytime hun xx

5. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    delighted ur feeling a little better ull have the first week over before u know it xxx

6. hooley

hooley Full Member

this forum is definately the place to come if you need encouragement or inspiration. well done for sticking with it - it will be worth it in the end. x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.