want to say thank you to the ladies last night

hippychicken

i was feeling v low and if it wasnt for ur kind words of support and encourgement :D i would have quit last night as i felt soooo rough! :break_diet: this morning was a bit iffy but this afternoon ive felt fine, fitted into my size 16 jeans this morning which i havent done for about 2 years they r v tight but it didnt bother me! and feel quite awake even thou i couldnt sleep last night till bout 1am and woke up wide awake at 6.30am which is soooooo unlike me! i seem to have every side effect going!! :p anyways thanks again! and i love this forum just think ive changed my habbit to instead of eating im checking this page every 5 min!!

Wytchy is right...it does get easier! And everyday you should be proud of the day you've managed..and then proud as they become weeks. Anytime hun xx

delighted ur feeling a little better ull have the first week over before u know it xxx

this forum is definately the place to come if you need encouragement or inspiration. well done for sticking with it - it will be worth it in the end. x x x

Back