want to start cd, will i need to stop gym

jje1973

Hi, i lasted two days last time but want to try cd again this week. The only prob is i have started a gym that i go to 4 times a week and i burn about 200 calories each time. I assume this will be dangerous on sole source as not many cals left to play with. Thought about doing weights rather than cardiovascular. any experiences or ideas to share???

Its best for the first 2 weeks to avoid things like this, I know iots a pain but it can make you feel a bit ill, just untill your body gets used to it, then after a couple of weeks you can start slowly and work up to what ever is comfortable x

Hiya,

Yes, after the first couple of weeks you can still go to the gym, just take a fortnight off to let your body get used to the diet. I go 2-3 times a week now and i'm fine, if anything I have more energy than I ever did when I was at my biggest!

Ive been going to the gym since ive restarted and just take each day at a time, some days I dont feel like doing much others I do 40 mins cardio and 20mins weights. Some I also cant be bothered to drag myself there but generally im there 5-6 times per week as I really enjoy it. Sarahxx.

Back