Want to start losing weight again!

moximc

Hi everyone

I did Cambridge [1,000 plan] from March 5th to middle of May this year and got from 13st 7lb to 11st 7lb. My goal weight was 11st. I have been right off the wagon since May and have gained 2lb [it doesn't sound much but I gain a lb a month when I just eat what I want and don't exercise, and last time it was three years and 36lbs on before I did anything!].

I am thinking of going to a different counsellor, as the one I was seeing was ok, but her family used to be around when we met and on my last visit I heard her v skinny daughter saying to her baby, 'Gran's with a fat lady now'. Made me never want to go back!

I guess I'm nervous about being told off for changing counsellors and going off the diet. And the last one was understanding about my goal weight being 11st, which still makes me a size sixteen, but I know from past experience that to stay thinner than that I'd need to eat very lightly for ever which is not going to happen.

Is it normal to be this scared of restarting?

Hi moximc,

Well done on your weight loss and maintaining so very well.:happy096:

You are free to change CDC if you were not comfortable with the last arrangements.

I think everyone is anxious about starting again for various reasons.

A CDC is not there to judge you in anyway. So try not to worry and best of luck with your fresh new start.

Love Mini xxx

Change CDC's .... that was not a nice comment - even if not by her.

We don't mind if you change because of distance, personal preference etc .. it is your weight loss journey. We don't judge you for restarting ..... some of us would have a hard job to do that as we do so ourselves!!!

Pluck up the courage and email/phone round and see who you "click" with. Good luck!

if your not happy with the cdc there is nothing to stop you finding one you get along with
my first cdc was wonderful but sadly i was moving to a completly different area. the second one, really didnt get on with her, she didnt follow rules and couldnt get rid of me fast enough
the cdc im with now so far so good, she comes to my house, weighs and measures me then chats about any probs ive had on the diet that week

Back