ProPoints Want to start pro points but it looks confusing

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by PaulieP, 29 April 2011 Social URL.

1. PaulieP

PaulieP Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.96%)
    Hi everyone

I wonder if anyone can help I want to start pro points, but am confused by the points system firstly how do I work out how many points I can consume a day and how do I find out how many points are in a particular food.

I wanted to join online but am waiting till I get some money as I am s student. I am 5,5 and weigh 14.12Ib would like to get down to 10.5Ib

Any info given would b appreciated

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    The number of propoints you have a day depends on height, weight, age and gender. But it is a minimum of 29 propoints a day. And then you get 49 weekly propoints and you decide if you want to use any of them, none or all.

Have a look around the Propoints section and look at some menu plans to help you.

Irene xx

4. phatmomma

phatmomma Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st3lb(24.41%)
    Diet:
    gastric bypass working in conjunction with weight watchers pro points
    I hope this helps, i borrowed it from our lovely Mini :)

This is a quick and easy to use online WW ProPoints calculator which is also very handy.

WeightWatchers Daily ProPoints Target Calculator

Just put in your details and it will work it out for you.

This is another online calculator which will let you work out the ProPoints value in food...use the UK one for here.

Weight Watchers Points Calculator

It also has the old Discovery Plan calculator for those who want to stick with it.

Below a few links that might help to get you started....

Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Weight Watchers - ProPoints Plan Recipes - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Surprising or shocking pro-point finds.... - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

5. PaulieP

PaulieP Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.96%)
    Started it, so here goes, I really hope this plan works for me as I am fed up of yo-yo dieting.

6. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Good luck! Once you get a week or 2 in to it, everything falls into place and you get to eat loads.. its great!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.