Want to start!!

pticouk

Hi

I did LL last year and lost close to 4 stone, I've now put most of that back on :cry: but I realise that and so need to move on and do something about it, I didn't get too much out of the counselling so would like to give Cambridge a go plus of course the cost issue, I've contacted a few CDC though the website but haven't had a reply. I live in Leamington Spa - well a small village near it so wondered if someone can let me know if they go to a local one to me.

Also am I right in understanding I don't need a form signed by the Dr is my BMI is under 40? I'm 39.1 and as I find it difficult to get time off work to go to the Dr then that would be good.

Plus you seem to have much better flavours than LL!! I really want to get started asap!

Thanks

Helen

Hi. Just wanted to wish you luck. I didn't find the counselling much use on LL either. :) There's a sticky at top of page on doc's signatures.

Thanks for that, I liked LL but it just ended up us all gossiping and never getting any work done!

I'm far too impatient I really want to start asap but waiting for the 4 local ish CDCs to respond to see which I should see.

H

Good luck Helen, hope you find someone near you soon so you can get started.

Laura x

hiya nope you dont need a docs signitures with your current bmi, you missed it just!

Hope you find a councellor soon and the best of luck to yuo hun x

hope you find a cd soon its well worth it x

Thanks all for your replies. I had a phonecall from the local CDC, and I start on Friday!!

Really looking forward to it, have been advised to not do SS and to keep some food in the programme, so that's cool.

Roll on Friday!!!!

H

Back