Want to treat myself..

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
I really want to treat myself.

I want a lovely fresh prawn and avocado sandwich for lunch.

I think i deserve it. I am now 10 stone 8/9 and feel it won't make much difference.

Does anyone else have these chats in their head?

I WANT TO EAT NORMALLY ARRRRGGHHH!!!!! I've done the diet now and feel I can maintain the weight, but for today i want a treat!!!!!

Huff. I wish i wasn't so messed up about food now!

Have a non food treat! This is a very big deal on this diet - to stop thinking of food in terms of treats or rewards.

Don't have the sandwich - buy a magazine, have a manicure, go to the cinema or something instead!

But.....i am buying heat mag anyway....i got my nails done saturday and going to the cinema means sweets!!!!

Its so hard.

I think its up to me to be strong, and to decide if i have willpower or not, and not do it all the time.

Gawd - im a sucker aren't i.

STOP RIGHT NOW AND THINK!!!!????xxxx

I really want to treat myself.YOU CAN YOU CAN GO BUT A CD A DVD AMAKE-UP????

I want a lovely fresh prawn and avocado sandwich for lunch.NO YOU DONT ITS JUST A CRAVING,FOOD SHOULD NEVER BE USED AS A REWARD,YOUVE DONE SO WELL AS YOU HAVENT BEEN EATING LIKE THAT AND IF YOU REWARD YOURSELF WITH FOOD YOUR BE BACK AT THE START AGAIN????

I think i deserve it. I am now 10 stone 8/9 and feel it won't make much difference.YOU DO DESERVE A TREAT NOT A FOOD ONE IT WILL MAKE A DIFFERANCE BELIEVE ME I HAD A TREAT LAST YEAR ON CD FOOD TREAT AND REGAINED THE WHOLE 37LBS????

Does anyone else have these chats in their head? OF COURSE WE ALL DO I HAVE ONE EVERYDAY,I DESERVE A CHICKEN SHISH KEBAB AS IVE DONE SO WELL!!!!BUT I DONT HAVE ONE AS ITS MORE IMPORTNAT TO LOSE THIS WEIGHT AND STAY AT MY DESIRED WEIGHT????

I WANT TO EAT NORMALLY ARRRRGGHHH!!!!! I've done the diet now and feel I can maintain the weight, but for today i want a treat!!!!! IT WONT STOP AT TODAY AS YOU'LL SAY OK IT DIDNT MAKE ME GAIN SO ILL JUST HAVE A **** AND A **** UNTIL YOUR BACK AT THE BEGINING AGAIN????

Huff. I wish i wasn't so messed up about food now!
YOUR NOT ALONE HUNNY WE'RE ALL WITH YOU ME ESPECIALLY,IM COMPLETELY MESSED UP BUT I DONT WANT ANOTHER FAT CHRISTMAS DO YOU?????

((((((((((((((((((( BIG HUGS)))))))))))))))))))

XXC

Ok ok dont shout!!!! Lol.

You are right. I wasn't fat to begin with though, oh i dunno - its a stupid idea, i just dont know how much longer i can SS for - i have been doing it 5 weeks now i should be on AAM.

Hi
I wasnt fat to start with when I 1st started dieting,I was 8 1/2 stone when I did my 1st diet and I wanted to be 8 stone and I started the yoy cycle!
Im on LL and you have to have complete abstinance from food for 100 days so I too havent eaten or drank anything except LL packs/Bars and just water!Im at the end of week 6.
If you need to eat and you dont have much to lose go on to 790 or 1000 plan as you are finding it really hard it may be better to do that than blow it?
If you didnt feel fat what made you do CD? I did think you had to lose a min of 3 stone???
xxc

Don;t do it!! it's just the chatterbox in your head trying to make you fat! Just tell it to shut up and then go and drink lots of water and chill out and read you mag!!:)

Thanks guys

I know I know I know guys - ok I know.

I am now sitting with my hot cuppacino drink, its disgusting but I know I will be happy tonight when I didnt have the sandwich.

Its just so hard, I dont want to do SS anymore, but then if i go onto 790 I know I will want more food.

It just makes me think well it cant be that many calories - im still prob only having 800 calories today!

I wanted to shift the weight fast - i was over weight but not fat just curvy size 16.

Oh i dunno - i dont want to show myself up by saying these things as i have done well but i guess we all have weak moments.

Huff.

hI
I know its hard but it is worth it your just having a bad day,hormones life,its cold and we want food when its cold?
Have you thought what you will do when you get to Target??What diet plan will you have to stay at target?
Also I read your blog where you ate,Its really hard to stay on track once we cheat,I know I did it last year,so try not to cheat again,as you know you havent got far to go............but when you get there if you dont healthy eat it will all go back on??

xxc

I know this goes aginst what everyone else is saying, but why dont you compromise, go buy some prawns and an avocado and some lettuce, then using a few spoons of the avocado, make a nice salad. You'll get the flavour without all the carbs that would take you out of ketosis. Just an idea! Prob what i would do if i really really wanted something. Sometimes its better to compromise cos then you done feel totally deprived!

Katie x

I think you'd probably be surprised at the calaroies in the sandwich - I'm always amazed when I look at the calaries in just a simple tuna and cucumber sandwich etc. Have a look on the web and see if you can find a site that tells you exactly how many Cals in the sandwich - you'd probably by horrified.

I appreciate everything you have all said, you will be pleased to know that I didnt have the sandwich, its just fantasty isn't it.

I am agreeing with what you have all said, but to be honest, im 23, i have to live my life, and if i eat healthy, but want a sandwich or a treat every once in a while then i will, i am strong enough to do that.

You have to have food to live - i feel it is a sin but i dont want to think like this anymore - i have to live and i am not going to deprive myself of things i like!

Just as long as its only once in a while. Im strong enough for that.

Hi Unreal

Is your BMI normal now? If it is you shouldn't be SSing anyway. I noticed when I got to normal BMI I found my body wanted to eat again and healthy additions in the other plans satified this. You should look at moving up the plans if you haven't already and start planning your maintenance plan ie. GI or something. The sandwich sounds delicious and healthy and you will be able to eat them in a few more weeks by the sounds of it.

Dizzy x

Well I am 5 foot 4 and i am 10 stone 8 i think so lets see.....its 25.4. Although I might be 5 foot 5 so its 24.6.

So yes it is healthy and I will start 790 plan on Friday after I get weighed by my councellor Thursday.

The whole point of my threat was just to say look i have come this far, i am strong, i am not going to put on weight, im not falling off the wagon, its not going to affect me...

God sounds like i am trying to convince myself. I will shut up.

Thanks guys.

Good for you for resisting. You won't have to spend the rest of your life saying no to sandwiches, even though bread, avocado and mayonnaise are all fattening anything is OK in moderation. But that's what we are all learning here, moderation and self control. Like you I wasn't obese, I started the diet as a size 14 and I have lost just short of a stone over 4 weeks. I know that the really hard work is going to start when this diet is over and I have to keep my eating in moderation so that treats are just that, not an every day occurence. You sound like you are feeling strong enough to do that, congratulations for getting there.

Hi Unreal

Sounds like it is all going to plan.

You will enjoy the 790 plan.

You could do add a meal this week. You would prob. love a bit of chicken.

Congrats on getting to a healthy weight.

I know what you mean about feeling strong enough to treat yourself and carry on and although you may do that it does sometimes cause a prob. I have experienced that myself.

Welldone for resisting the sandwich and I would definitely recommend a bit of chicken and green veg tonight if you fancy it.

Dizzy x

So if i have a handful of brocolli, some peas and a breast of chicken that will be ok?

Do you know what started my chatterbox? My CEO said that i look a million dollars and everyone has noticed my weight loss.

It starts talking to me saying see! have a sandwich it wont make any difference go on go on go on!

So compliments are bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unreal

You definitely need to treat yourself by clothes and toiletries and stuff. Compliments are a treat in themself are they not.

Chicken breast and brocolli but not peas.

Enjoy the compliment and think "they've seen nothing yet!" make yourself feel more determined rather than less.

Hope you enjoy the real food!

Dizzy x

Hi Unreal

I've got my book now so will tell you exactly.

2 tablespoons
Green salad leaves

or
Celery, cucumber or radishes
or
courgettes/marrow.
or
Broccoli/Cauliflower or cabbage, Spinach,kale,or taro tops(?).

Aspargus (nice!) ,fenel, celeriac.

Chinese leafy greens such as pak choi or Chinese Cabbage.

It's only 2oz of chicken on add- a-meal
or 3oz cod or white fish or
4oz Cottage cheese (reduced fat)

Do not add oil, salt or sauce to cook, fat free salad dressings are OK and herbs.

Enjoy

Dizzy x

Back