1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Original Want to try red but don't know how :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by miss_emmajane, 22 July 2009 Social URL.

1. miss_emmajane

miss_emmajane Silver Member

Slimming World
    I feel as thought I would like a change from green days after nearly three months of them, and also I feel that my body needs some meat again to get sufficient nutrients and run properly but the thing is I don't really like meat that much and can't imagine how I could get through a red day as I basically love pasta/rice etc

What do you eat on your red days? I wouldn't mind following an exact eating plan for a couple of days a week to switch it up - as long as the meals are easy/quick to make but I just don't even know where to start on red days. :confused:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jacqui35

jacqui35 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight watchers
    Why dont you do mix2max then so you not leaving green at all, just 3 meals and pick red or green for that one meal and still 5-15 syns and a's + b's, maybe have red at night with loads of veggies or maybe dinner ham salad or chicken salad etc etc
  4. poppyowner

poppyowner Silver Member

Slimming World
    Check out my diary - I ONLY do red days and I type up my menus every night.....Poppyowner

5. miss_emmajane

Slimming World
    That sounds great, will go and have a look now :)
  6. miss_emmajane

Slimming World
    I am too scared of doing mix2max as I just think I wouldn't do it right and gain/sts - feel the same about extra easy .. just don't see how it would work though I know it does :rolleyes:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.