Original Want to try red but don't know how :(

miss_emmajane

Silver Member
I feel as thought I would like a change from green days after nearly three months of them, and also I feel that my body needs some meat again to get sufficient nutrients and run properly but the thing is I don't really like meat that much and can't imagine how I could get through a red day as I basically love pasta/rice etc

What do you eat on your red days? I wouldn't mind following an exact eating plan for a couple of days a week to switch it up - as long as the meals are easy/quick to make but I just don't even know where to start on red days. :confused:

Why dont you do mix2max then so you not leaving green at all, just 3 meals and pick red or green for that one meal and still 5-15 syns and a's + b's, maybe have red at night with loads of veggies or maybe dinner ham salad or chicken salad etc etc

Why dont you do mix2max then so you not leaving green at all, just 3 meals and pick red or green for that one meal and still 5-15 syns and a's + b's, maybe have red at night with loads of veggies or maybe dinner ham salad or chicken salad etc etc

I am too scared of doing mix2max as I just think I wouldn't do it right and gain/sts - feel the same about extra easy .. just don't see how it would work though I know it does :rolleyes:

Back