Want your Weight loss Suggestions

Ellegirl

I have been jogging 4-5 miles 5 days a week for 2 months and I have only lost about 6 lbs.
i am taking healthy diet. but on Saturday and Sunday, i could take normal diet and also couldn't go for jogging.
Are the two days making a big difference in my weight loss plan?
Your suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Sophia Alliee

Hi there, I know just a little about this, but I'd say 6lbs loss in 2 months by just exercise and healthy eating is pretty good going. I wonder whether you could be gaing some muscle in addition to losing fat, which could account for this? I also think your metabolism has begun to speed up and so might the weight loss.
Well done for the good work, you inspire me to get moving too!

You're doing a lot of exercise, so it may well be that your body actually needs more food on the days that you're running. it may also be an idea to alternate running with toning exercises, as running alone will only tone so much, this might in turn help to give your weight loss a boost.

If you dont have much weight to lose then it's usually harder to shift the last few pounds too - not sure how much you're aiming to lose.

I personally have had more success with weight training as opposed to cardio.

My main problem with cardio is that I am not in good enough shape to sustain the cardio I need to lose significant weight.

But if you are jogging 4-5 miles, I guess that isn't a problem for you.

Do you do any type of intervals? Like for example when you are jogging will you sprint for awhile, jog again, fast walk, sprint(repeat)? That can help.

Back