want2lose's Food Diary

want2lose

Hi all
Although I m a newbie to the boards i m not to slimming world. I ve been doing it for ages now on and off and i ve decided i NEED to stay motivated.... therefore have decided to put my food diary on here.
For some reason I can t get my head around EE days so please let me know if i m not doing it right and any other advice would also be welcomed
Anyway enough chat so here we go....

Tues 23rd - Red Day

HE a Skimmed Milk
Bfst- Banana, Pineapple, raspberries
Lunch - Salad with chicken (Yogurt dip with chilli and mint)
Dinner- Chicken Stir fry

Lemon cheesecake muller - 2 syns
Cous Cous cake - 4 syns
Horlicks - 4 syns

Total 10 syns

Wed 24th - Green Day

HE a Skimmed Milk
HE b 2 Alpen Light bars
HE b 113g pork
Bfst- Beans egg mushrooms
Lunch- Pasta in sauce and salad
Dinner- Roasted veg sw chips

1 x slice of sw choc cake - 4 syns
horlicks - 4 syns

You dont seem to be eating much fruit or veg Hun.

Also, your Tuesday meal plan doesnt have any HeBs.
Can I suggest that you have a look at the other food diaries on here to give you some ideas?

Good luck!

K

Thanks Mrs V .. I had a shed loads of veg with my pork but should have detailed it in the diary... have ate lots more fruit today !!... Thanks and always looking at the diarys as they are great inspiration especially when you get stuck in a sw rut!!!

Thurs 25th - Green Day -

Well I think Thurs was a good day and didn't feel hungary at all..... I think the key for sucess for me is drinking loads of water!!!

HEa- Skimmed Milk
HEb - 2x Alpen light bars
HEb - Extra Lean mince

Bfast- Pineapple 2x apples

Lunch - Salad with cherry toms, cucumber, onion, peppers and low fat onion and chive cottage cheese

Dinner - Wholemeal pasta with spicy meatballs(HEb as above) with toms, peppers, onions, garlic,red/ black pepper, red chilli and lots of mushrooms

Snack - Banana

Syns - SW Choc cake - 4 syns

Total Syns 4

Back