WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOST MOJO'S PLEASE!

hi girls

my mojo is also missing
i went to singapore and sydney and stuck to 790 religiously expect for one night where i had pasta and red wine
got right back into 790 and was really proud of myself
then i flew to the US to spend my five days off with OH and got really run down with a fluey cold thing and horror of horrors IMPETIGO which dr says i could have picked up off a hotel towel
spent almost a week in bed being fed home made chicken noodle soup and home made crusty bread by the neighbours!
THEN when i felt better i had run out of packs!
i am coming back to uk tonight but in truth cant see me getting back into cd till perhaps 17th dec
i do still aim to be in the upper 8s by end of march though so lets herd those mojos up and make sure theyre all back at work asap

i do still aim to be in the upper 8s by end of march though so lets herd those mojos up and make sure theyre all back at work asap

I wonder what a herd of mojos looks like :rolleyes:

Well I seem to have tracked my mojo down, it was hiding in the fridge disguised as a bottle of water.

I have been so good today, 1st time this week. Although I did have to have an extra pack to get me through. So I hope my mojo won't run off again just yet, I will need it again tomorrow.

Hmmmmmmmmmm wonder if I should check that bottle of Baileys, just in case my mojo has been hiding in there! I've not been SSing for months and I've been very good watching what I am eating, but my weight is creeping up again and I can honestly say I don't know why. It seems to do this for some reason and I can never fathom it out! All I can think of, is that I haven't been drinking much water these past few days. Will try to drink more from tomorrow.

Wonder if anyone is doing a BOGOF offer on mojos at the moment? xxxx

My mojo fell asleep after having a long week away ..... I've had words with it that on Monday we will be having a good day!!??

Herd of mojos .. lol ... its probably the only herd in life that i wouldnt mind stampeding me!!

Back